Ratings for Dr. Stephen Chung

Dr Chung is an excellent surgeon...if you can get through to his office. His receptionist seems to always be away from the phone. I know it is a very busy office, but it is stressful enough to be dealing with a serious cancer, but to always get an answering machine, and even after leaving a message, not getting a call back even after a week is unacceptable. And the message says not to leave multiple calls...after over a week, we should not have to keep calling to try to get a response. Never experienced this with any other doctors office. :( .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Failed to complete the surgery, didn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Chung is a surgeon and a very good one. He has no time for practicing empathy. I felt like I was on an assembly line and somewhat insignificant. If you are prepared for that, you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Chung and hi whole team is great. He's very kind and caring. I had a really big tumor on my liver. He operated a very successful bloodless surgery for me which saved my life. 3 months after the surgery, I was able to work again and have a normal life. Big thanks to Dr. Chung.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I had the fortune and privilege to be Dr. Stephen Chung's patient. His expertise, professionalism and communication style with staff and patients are second to none. He is a world class expert in his field and a role model or all of us. I can't find words to thank him for saving my life. Dana Monica, Vancouver

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Chung is an excellent doctor and he saved my husband. He told us how things were going to be and what to expect. Thank you Dr. Chung for all what you did and giving my husband more life is a gift to me because he is my best friend. We will be forever grateful from our hearts.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

I do not like this man at all. I found him rude,would not go back again

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

He and his team saved my life - Thank you Dr. Chung!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Thank you for saving my life and for giving me my life back!!! God bless you always :)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I have to agree with all the comments posted. He is an amazing surgeon personally and professionally.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011