Ratings for Janet Summerly

Janet Summerly was just a pleasure. She has the best attitude and personality ever. I already asked her of she can attend to me next year since I just fell in love with her. Keep up the great work. I never have any issues with any of the Dr's or nurses/assistant I see in East Brunswick office.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Best office ever. Everyone is very knowledgeable and polite. Hardly any wait. And the girl who took my blood was terrific. All of my questions were answered with no judgement. My script was sent to my pharmacy via email very easily. The office is "going green" and I love that.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

My appointment was great! For the first time in years, someone actually listened to my concerns and didn't brush me off. I feel really good about the recommendations that were made and moving forward. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

janet is a very helpful nurse. her staff was amazing. they were very nice and caring.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012