You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Graham

The worst doctor I have ever had. He is always late, doesn't spend with you more than 5 minutes, making the appointments for tests and then you can find out that he cannot do this test, because he has no time, or just because you cant have this test because you had been contacted by a mistake. I had a couple of visits with him which he eventually rescheduled for a later day. I was wondering why I wasn't rescheduled over the phone and why I had to come to hear about the fact that my appointment had to be rescheduled. I find him very disorganized and careless. His attitude to his patients is very unprofessional and he has no integrity to his profession.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID if you have mental health conditions! He not only reduced me to tears with his TOTAL LACK of empathy, he made my anxiety disorders feel much worse! First time seeing him, and I was there as a walk in patient. Still, I did not think the standard of care could be this bad judt because I was a walk in patient. I knew he wouldn't have my history so I came prepared (so I thought!). I brought with me a print out of an e-mail pertaining to an exam that I needed a medical note for so that I could get an accommodation of 20 minutes extra time on the test due to my anxiety conditions. He spent the whole time standing in front of a computer screen asking me questions about what doctors I had seen for my conditions. He was typing stuff and I felt completely tricked because I thought he was writing the note for me!!! - especially when he asked for details about the test! But no, he refused to give me a note, and he gave me a line of bull instead, about how "it wouldn't be proper" for a walk in clinic to provide a note when they don't know my history. What if I needed a sick note for missing work because I'd had a heart attack! - he wouldn't have my history then either! I do not think it is ethical for him to lower his standard of care for walk in patients, especially when a dr's note is not covered by medicare and I was fully prepared to pay for it. And especially to do so with such a cold, unsupportive, UNcompassionate manner, hiding behind the computer screen as he denied my request. He told me to go to my regular clinic where my medical records were and when I tried to explain why I could not get there before I had to write the test, he didn't listen. He completely ignored me as I broke down in tears and left very upset. All I was asking for was a one sentence note for a 20 minute accommodation due to medical reasons! It wasn't like I was asking him for narcotics or something! A TOTAL waste of time. I waited for over an hour for The WORST care I've ever had for my conditions.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I agree totally with the last reviewer. He is supposed to be my family doctor and this is the 3rd time I've seen him. He barely listened to me, asked no questions while looking at his computer screen. Printed off info I could have gotten off the internet and walked out. I will never see him again.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

This guy gives you a minute of his time, answers one question by printing generic information off the internet, then rushes out the door telling you to "have a good one". What a quack.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I would recommend him as a FP with solid knowledge. Happy to have him as our family doctor. He seems very pleasant and helpful. Did not hesitate to send me for further investigations when needed. I am very satisfied with him as our family doctor. Very compassionate with nice bedside manners. However not all physicians in that clinic are helpful and compassionate like Dr Graham, but rather want you to leave as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

In all fairness the punctuality might not be his fault. I went in today as a walk-in to the clinic and was told it would be about an hour but that I could see Dr Graham. A little more than 3 hours later they told me I could not see him after all, but I could see another doctor. I then waited another hour before getting to see the Dr. He is a one of the best doctors I have found in BC, but last time I waited to see a doctor 2 hours and 4 hours this time too much, and the other Dr's have left me less than impressed He should get his own clinic or move to a clinic which is either coming across as more professional or more competent because it came off as neither to me yesterday. I had planned to ask him to be my family doctor, but after today I suspect I will find another.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I've been with Dr Graham since 2012 and he's always been helpful. I have several longterm ailments and he makes sure that my medications don't interfere with each other as well as making sure that I get the referrals needs to see the specialists I need.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr. Nick Graham is very friendly, good listener, make me feel comfortable to explain, very helpful.He worked up for me very hard to support. He didn't prescribe any pill first, instead he advised me the variety of social support services in Vancouver. But,only the last time that I felt sick, he prescribe a pill for very short period of time. Very supportive, Very understanding. Dr. Graham is the one of two medical doctors I appreciate and respect.Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Having recently moved to Vancouver I was grateful to find a doctor who was conscientious, knowledgeable, cheerful and friendly. He has diagnosed correctly, communicated effectively, arranged for pertinent tests and follow-up visits, and I have a feeling of confidence in his ability to attend to any medical problems that may arise. I am not enthusiastic about the notion of rating doctors (it is subjective and often irrational)but in my opinion Dr. Nick Graham deserves to be recognised for his diligence, warm personality and medical expertise.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Nicholas Graham's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The worst doctor I have ever had. He is always late, doesn't spend with you more than 5 minutes, making the appointments for tests and then you can find out tha..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "AVOID, AVOID, AVOID if you have mental health conditions! He not only reduced me to tears with his TOTAL LACK of empathy, he made my anxiety disorders feel muc..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I agree totally with the last reviewer. He is supposed to be my family doctor and this is the 3rd time I've seen him. He barely listened to me, asked no questio..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy gives you a minute of his time, answers one question by printing generic information off the internet, then rushes out the door telling you to "have a ..."

July 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97225". Address has been updated from "None" to "9205 Southwest Barnes Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15032166338".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The worst doctor I've ever seen. He walked and said "you have 4 minutes". Will never return and wouldn't recommend him to anyone."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend him as a FP with solid knowledge. Happy to have him as our family doctor. He seems very pleasant and helpful. Did not hesitate to send me for ..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "In all fairness the punctuality might not be his fault. I went in today as a walk-in to the clinic and was told it would be about an hour but that I could see D..."

September 13, 2014