You may also like

Rate Dr. Nicholas Graham

Dr. Nicholas Graham's Ratings

This guy gives you a minute of his time, answers one question by printing generic information off the internet, then rushes out the door telling you to "have a good one".

What a quack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

The worst doctor I've ever seen. He walked and said "you have 4 minutes".

Will never return and wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I would recommend him as a FP with solid knowledge. Happy to have him as our family doctor. He seems very pleasant and helpful. Did not hesitate to send me for further investigations when needed. I am very satisfied with him as our family doctor. Very compassionate with nice bedside manners. However not all physicians in that clinic are helpful and compassionate like Dr Graham, but rather want you to leave as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

In all fairness the punctuality might not be his fault. I went in today as a walk-in to the clinic and was told it would be about an hour but that I could see Dr Graham. A little more than 3 hours later they told me I could not see him after all, but I could see another doctor. I then waited another hour before getting to see the Dr.

He is a one of the best doctors I have found in BC, but last time I waited to see a doctor 2 hours and 4 hours this time too much, and the other Dr's have left me less than impressed

He should get his own clinic or move to a clinic which is either coming across as more professional or more competent because it came off as neither to me yesterday.

I had planned to ask him to be my family doctor, but after today I suspect I will find another.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

I've been with Dr Graham since 2012 and he's always been helpful. I have several longterm ailments and he makes sure that my medications don't interfere with each other as well as making sure that I get the referrals needs to see the specialists I need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Dr. Nick Graham is very friendly, good listener, make me feel comfortable to explain, very helpful.He worked up for me very hard to support. He didn't prescribe any pill first, instead he advised me the variety of social support services in Vancouver. But,only the last time that I felt sick, he prescribe a pill for very short period of time. Very supportive, Very understanding. Dr. Graham is the one of two medical doctors I appreciate and respect.Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2199755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Having recently moved to Vancouver I was grateful to find a doctor who was conscientious, knowledgeable, cheerful and friendly. He has diagnosed correctly, communicated effectively, arranged for pertinent tests and follow-up visits, and I have a feeling of confidence in his ability to attend to any medical problems that may arise. I am not enthusiastic about the notion of rating doctors (it is subjective and often irrational)but in my opinion Dr. Nick Graham deserves to be recognised for his diligence, warm personality and medical expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr Graham has been very helpful with my pain management due to an illness and I really appreciate his input. Also a really nice guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

First saw Dr. Graham last summer when I noticed blood in my urine. He ordered a standard battery of tests including an ultrasound, which did not reveal any problems. However he was still concerned and referred me to a urologist at St. Paul's for further evaluation. Turned out to be kidney stones that were successfully treated. After reviewing a recent ECG from my yearly physical, he was concerned enough to arrange an echocardiogram to investigate some anomalies. Just had that done and am awaiting results now. My experience has been that Dr. Graham is definitely attentive and thorough. At no time have I felt rushed during a visit. I always receive a follow up call after lab tests, something I rarely had at Yaletown Medical Clinic. Dr. Graham is professional and yet personable - contrary to some of the comments I have read here. He is now my regular physician and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Went to see this Dr Nick Graham because of neck pain and migraines. Completely unhelpful. Total quake of a Doctor. If you're looking for a physician look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133727].votes_count ]]