Ratings for Dr. Ken Langille

Best doctor I have ever had. So sad to hear that he has retired.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Best doctor in the annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia. Canada.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This news story sums it all up. Clearly he's breaking the rules by doing this... http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/kings-county-doctor-brian-hirtle-deputy-warden-cottage-lot-council-1.3649043

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

The poor staff are reason enough to avoid Dr. Langille! They lose referrals, very rarely return calls, and act like you're a huge burden on them. They'll tell you your appointment time has changed, or that you cancelled your appointment (when you didn't!), so you usually end up waiting hours for your appointment. Better off going to a walk-in clinic in my experience.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Have always been happy with our level of care from Dr. Langille. Always has the time to discuss concerns and go forward approach. Some of the staff are awesome -- others treat us like we are interrupting their life.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Langille for over a year. I find him very helpful, knowledgable and I was sadden to see some of the comments about him. I will remain with him as long as he is still in practice.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

If you expect a doctor to face you when you talk instead of typing on the computer then see someone else. If you expect a doctor to take you seriously and help you diagnose and heal your illness then go see someone else. I swear, seeing this doctor was like playing Russian roulette. One visit he would be pleasant and smile and the next visit he couldn't bother looking at you when he talked. And don't bother giving him paperwork because he goes and losses it. He came highly recommended but if he was a good doctor in the past, he isn't any more.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Kdn Langille saved my life 33 years ago when my mother couldn't get any other doctor to listen, he did and if I still lived in Berwick I would put my life in his hands again.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

hi is a friendly doctor , most of the staff are snobs, u can never get a appointment when need one, been trying to get result for 3 month now about allergy still never get it , every time i make a appointment i cant get it for my shedule , cant drive , which never was a problem in past , just seem to get this rude manner brod everytime i call so langille , always puts of things always says try this med, well when allergic to alot of thing dot like to take risk, so as of today i quit i no longer have a doctor, thanks to his staff, so when i end up dead on side of road or where ever , it will be on his hands

Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Langille is professional and very easy to talk with. He is a caring doctor and listens to what I have to say. He also respects my opinions - I am a professional and he never discounts my concerns.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013