Ratings for Dr. W Connolly

Late for appts and secratary seems like she has a lot of personal problems that she brings to the workplace. She is very loud and my first thought is she's on drugs. Phone rings and she doesn't answer. The other secretary in the office is very professional while the other doesn't seem to care. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Had an appt with Dr. Connolly a few weeks ago and like the comments below saw the secretary who was speaking to herself loudly about protecting herself and then she proceeded to call the RCMP! Those waiting in the waiting room all looked at each other, confused. Dr. Connolly came out to speak to her I guess to tell her to keep her voice down. This was a red flag. I will be going elsewhere. He is not the same Dr. I knew just a few short years ago!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

My mother refer me last year and I had to cancel three times for my first consult. On the day of the consult in December he was late by over an hour and he seem to be on drugs alwaya grindingteth. No apology or offer Refund or not charge fees. I am not sure to be going back to see him next time

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

After making a second appointment due to the fact that the doctor did not show up at the scheduled time for the last appointment booked, I was kept waiting for over an hour. A disheveled woman showed up slurring her words and I was astonished to note that she was his secretary. Files where all over the floor behind the reception desk, no apology given for no show or being an hour late for an appointment. Never again!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Unprofessional doctor and secretary completely LOST. Doctor keeps stepping out of his office (as he has a patient) and comes to chat with the secretary of private issues (as they seem to be PERSONALLY involved). He is always late and make NO excuses to his patients who are waiting over 2 hours ! Very unroganized office

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

very unprofessional doctor does show up on time , does not even call if there is changes when you get in the clinic its either close or he is not there ... no phone calls not even the next day to inform patient . I waste my time waiting for almost 2 hours . Very unorganize clinic.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have never seen an unprofessional doctor like him before. We had an appointment at 9:45 am. We waited over an hour for the doctor to show up. The receptionist was new so she did not have the key for the office. We were 5 clients standing up and waiting outside the office. Some were over 85 years old. When he finally showed up at 10:30 am, he did not bother apologizing and took the client who already had an open file without respecting the order. Some were frustrated (with good reason) and cancelled their appointment. It is now noon, and we are still here. Also, he kept stepping out of the office to talk to a lady that he seemed to be involved with, making us wait even longer. This is the last time we ever come to this clinic. Very unprofessional...

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I was impressed the moment I walked into the serene office. A smiling and efficient receptionist, how unusual and how pleasant!The doctor himself was thorough, professional, courteous and did not try to push products on me. He dealt with my issue and gave me reassuring, realistic advice. It was worth the money, and best of all, no long waiting period between my initial concern and being seen! I will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013