Ratings for Dr. Laurens Klopper

He's a great Dr if you are not actually sick. Then he is NOT.9

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Find Dr Klopper a very nice doctor but I found him on one day very abrupt. This left me with undue anxiety and stress and second guessing him. Time is about patients.🌻

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I really appriciate Dr Klopper. I truly hope he can find a better receptionist. She is hands down the worst. Uncaring and passive aggressive. So one or later she will cause a patient harm.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I have had Dr. Klopper since he came to the Mill Bay Clinic (About 8 years?). He is a fantastic Dr. Always friendly, kind and thorough. Very good at assessing the situation. I had cancer as well and he worked closely with my Oncologist to ensure I was getting the best all around treatment. My husband and I both feel very fortunate to have him. He is the best!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Our family feels very fortunate to be patients of Dr. Klopper. He is very down to earth, friendly and easy to talk to. He takes his time and has never rushed us. I would say he is the best GP I've ever had.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I find Dr. Klopper to be a very caring and considerate doctor. I work in the medical field and his skills as a physician and bedside manner are known to be top notch. Plus, he's just a nice person! I feel very lucky to have him as my GP.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I'm shocked to see all of the negative comments on here. My family has been seeing Dr. Klopper for 3 years now since we moved to the area from Victoria, and feel super lucky that we managed to get such a great doctor, let alone any doctor at all given the shortage of GP's in the area. My husband was in a near fatal car accident shortly after becoming his patient, and Klopper oversees his overall recovery. He's been amazing at advocating for us, whether it be a referral to 2nd, 3rd, even 4th opinions from ortho surgeons, ordering MRI's, bloodwork, etc.... There's never been any hesitation on his end. He's also wonderful with our two young children. I can't sing enough praises about him. All the best to you, Dr Klopper.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Klopper is a first class physician. He is professional, personable and very helpful. I was able to see him at a moments notice when I had an emergency. Nothing is too much trouble for him and his staff. I would 110% recommend Dr.Klopper.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I thought he was good at the beginning but he's getting worst and worst !! To tell a patient not to worry """if it's cancer it will be a slow one """ your test is only due till next year ...in my eyes ...TERRIBLE ... I need to find my wife another doctor AND FAST .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I found Dr Klopper to be arrogant, uninformed and unhelpful. He works from stereotypes of what health, illness and injury are. His style of practice is dismissive when you have a question. His medical knowledge is limited - he confused basic concepts when providing advice about allergies. I was shocked at his incompetence. I now go to Victoria for my medical needs.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016