Ratings for Dr. Luke Teskey

Dr. Teskey seemed wonderful at one appointment. On another occasion he was unkind to me, making faces and sounds of exasperation at limitations I had in movement due to a disability. After I said something about it, he went back to being normal. Hope he was just having a very, very bad day, otherwise this would be very concerning.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

He is very professionnal. He speaks English and French.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Staff was terrible she have too much attitude even she didnt say hi no smile nth i think she was busy talking on her cell phone may be with boy friend

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Surprised about the very negative comments. Dr Teskey comes across as being confident to me , not arrogant. Not all knowing. He even listened to me when I discussed my Naturopath's viewpoint on a health issue for me. and then gave his opinion , which was later proven with tests to be correct. I think if you are calm and ask intelligent questions, genuinely seeking his answers, he responds in kind.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Obnoxious and arrogant is an under statement. The only way he can be a doctor is a walk-in-clinic one, where people don't have a choice. If he had a private practice he wouldn't have any patients.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Most obnoxious and incompetant doctors I've ever been to. I wouldn't end my dog to him!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Awesome. Should have his own practice! Listens, relates and spends time with you.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Teskey, is a very arrogant individual, He has very bad manners for no apparent reason. I think he is a neurotic individual. He should follow some psychological therapy. Like other comments say, "he is a prick" and I totally agree with those comments.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I would bet money that any of these positive comments are from the good Dr himself or family members. This Dr. is the rudest, most self centered prick I gave ever met. While reading the other honest ratings on this guy it leaves me to wonder why and how he has a practice. Rude is putting it nicely. I will never refer or return to this clinic again.. Dr Teskey needs a lesson in manners and patient empathy.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

WORST DR. EVER!!!!! BAD BED SIDE MANNER SO TO SPEAK. LETS HIS OWN PERSONAL ISSUES BE DICTATED TO PATIENTS AND MAKES THEM FEEL HORRIBLE! I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IDIOT IS RELIGIOUS OR NOT, BUT HIS RELIGIOUS ISSUES SHOULD BE LEFT AT THE CHURCH. THE PATIENT IS BORDERLINE SUICIDAL AFTER SEEING THIS IDIOT!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015