Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Schroeder

I have been very happy with Dr Schroeder, very knowledgeable, polite, helpful

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Saw Dr. S for about 2-3 years to get my T2D under control. Overall a good doctor, never had any issues.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Schroeder for my thyroid over a few years now. The office staff were not good listeners and not helpful to the point that I ended up in the hospital but lately I have seen a change in faces of the front-end staff and so far, so good. Dr. S is good all around, I have also spoken to some of his colleagues so say that he is a good doctor, no real complaints in that department.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

The staff at this office is incredible RUDE! I have never seen such heartlessness of secretaries from a doctors office.

Submitted December 16, 2015

The best Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of seeing for my issues. He is friendly , helpful, courteous, and most of all kind. Not many Dr.'s like Dr. Schroeder.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I really enjoy visiting Dr. Schroeder, he knows what he's doing and seems to be aware of the latest medications for diabetics. I am somewhat disappointed that he rushes through appointments and wish he would spend more time explaining and extolling "self help" -- but then, he's not a dietitian, nutritionist or trainer so has to stick to what he knows. I've never had issue with his staff, always helpful and friendly when I'm there. They may seem terse at times, but they are having to deal with dozens of people on a daily basis and all types of personalities -- but honestly they are pretty good. Only complaint is punctuality -- I'm always waiting 15+ minutes to see the doctor, his office is very busy. This is painful because there is little to no free parking in the area and I always end up paying for 2-hours of parking but then am out within 45-minutes because you never know how long you will be waiting. ...oh and he's cute. ;-)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Staff Not helpful, very rude and will not take the time to listen and in the end hung up. Needs to learn basic listening skills, and compassion. Rather than making assumptions stop a moment. The Doctor is great and one of the best doctors

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Very pleased with this doctor. Excellent manners and good information. I was quite impressed.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Schroeder is the best Diabetic doctor I have encountered polite and honest. I've dealt with a lot of docs over the years. He is one of the good ones. He was s able to manage my sugar level to normal range, after 22 years diabetic, running with very height sugars level at all time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Dr. Schroeder, Does not have any care for his patience and it's quite sad for Doctors that only care for the money. Health System is becoming A money making machine for Doctors and less care for the Patience and we are just another number. I have no respect for this Doctor as my experience was not to my expectations. This Doctor was A fail for me!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014