You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Schroeder

Submitted December 16, 2015

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I really enjoy visiting Dr. Schroeder, he knows what he's doing and seems to be aware of the latest medications for diabetics. I am somewhat disappointed that he rushes through appointments and wish he would spend more time explaining and extolling "self help" -- but then, he's not a dietitian, nutritionist or trainer so has to stick to what he knows. I've never had issue with his staff, always helpful and friendly when I'm there. They may seem terse at times, but they are having to deal with dozens of people on a daily basis and all types of personalities -- but honestly they are pretty good. Only complaint is punctuality -- I'm always waiting 15+ minutes to see the doctor, his office is very busy. This is painful because there is little to no free parking in the area and I always end up paying for 2-hours of parking but then am out within 45-minutes because you never know how long you will be waiting. ...oh and he's cute. ;-)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Staff Not helpful, very rude and will not take the time to listen and in the end hung up. Needs to learn basic listening skills, and compassion. Rather than making assumptions stop a moment. The Doctor is great and one of the best doctors

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Schroeder is the best Diabetic doctor I have encountered polite and honest. I've dealt with a lot of docs over the years. He is one of the good ones. He was s able to manage my sugar level to normal range, after 22 years diabetic, running with very height sugars level at all time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Dr. Schroeder, Does not have any care for his patience and it's quite sad for Doctors that only care for the money. Health System is becoming A money making machine for Doctors and less care for the Patience and we are just another number. I have no respect for this Doctor as my experience was not to my expectations. This Doctor was A fail for me!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Thank's to Dr. Schroeder's staff for being so patient with me :)

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Schroeder is an amazing doctor. He knows his stuff and is a very supportive doctor. His staff make numerous mistakes and do not own up to them. They seem to run the show! I wish Dr. Schroeder would realize his secretaries are costing him business. They must suffer from the "swollen head syndrome".

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Schroeder is a very competent doctor. His staff, on the other hand, are not. I was in yesterday, I walk in at my assigned appt time and am greeted with (enter a very blaming tone) "your appt was for yesterday"! I say " actually, I called yesterday for my appt. today". Her response (again enter accusatory tone) " oh, well you missed your appt. last week". I say I canceled said appt. on Fri. Her response "oh". No apologies for HER mistake. As I go out to the waiting room I close the door a little too hard so when I go back into see the doctor he gives me a little lecture about how I acted! Really? Maybe you should get the full story on how they treated me before a lecture. So the doctor sends a little warning to my own doctor about my behavior so I thought I'de warn you about hers. So be prepared for THEM to make mistakes and blame YOU. I have been here approx. 6 times and at least 3 times THEY have made mistakes and blamed me. I'm still debating on going back.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Benjamin Schroeder's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff at this office is incredible RUDE! I have never seen such heartlessness of secretaries from a doctors office."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of seeing for my issues. He is friendly , helpful, courteous, and most of all kind. Not many Dr.'s like Dr. Schroeder."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I really enjoy visiting Dr. Schroeder, he knows what he's doing and seems to be aware of the latest medications for diabetics. I am somewhat disappointed that ..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff Not helpful, very rude and will not take the time to listen and in the end hung up. Needs to learn basic listening skills, and compassion. Rather than m..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with this doctor. Excellent manners and good information. I was quite impressed."

September 24, 2014