Ratings for Dr. Jason Profetto

Dr. Jason Profetto, our family of 5 have been with him since Dr, Robinson left, we couldn't have asked for a more caring, patient, gentle doctor if we tried. He is funny and very positive, always shakes tour hand upon entering room and keeps eye contact during your visit. He is an advocate for our Heath system , he truly is an amazing doctor that will always explain in detail and always has time to hear you out, a true gentleman I am honored to call him my Dr

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Our whole family just loves Dr. P. Deanna is the cherry on the sundae. Since losing a fabulous Dr. to retirement, we have had a hard time finding a new one that is until we met Dr. P. He always has time and always educates us in whatever the appointment is about.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Jason Profetto is kind, very professional and impeccable manners. His secretaries are quick too, especially Daniella, very helpful. I would like to see more of him at my appointments . I seem to see a new student on each visit. I'd also prefer to be assessed by him rather than his assistant/nurse, which I find is NOT accurate.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

New medical secretary is amazing!! so kind and helpful!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Me and my family have had a very good time so far with Dr. P. We have only had to go t the office once or twice per year but each time its a good. We don't wait long at all.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Missing dr Robinson ! Dr Profetto is too busy with medical politics than caring for his patients

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

We have always encountered very pleasant, lovely staff with Dr. Profetto. Christine specifically is very kind and always nice to talk to over the phone especially when patients are elderly and need a bit more attention. We like that you can easily leave a message over the phone and they always will call you back the next or same day.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Terrible Staff. Rude over the phone, power kick.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Great doctor! He explores all his options before treating you with something general. Very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Best MD around. I'm very happy that Hamilton finally has such a progressive medical office. Unlike my last MD, I don't have to wait three weeks for an appointment, and when I'm there I never have to wait in the waiting room for an hour. Very punctual, quick in, quick out but very thorough as well. I don't use the word hero alot, but Jay is a real-life hero. B. Zariczniak

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017