You may also like

Rate Dr. Jason Profetto

Dr. Jason Profetto's Ratings

This office has very nice people working there and I find it quite easy to make an appointment. Practical for our family to have all of the staff available to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

Nice man that really runs an excellent practice. I am happy to be a part of the practice. Chris at front is very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

Impressive staff, willing to accommodate you all the time. Dr. Profetto is also quite amazing, professional, kind, humble, thorough and knowledgeable. Can't beat this office and it's staff. Keep up the good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

This guy is a saint. I loved my old doctor but it would take atleast 3 weeks to see him, I can pretty much get an appointment ASAP with Jay. He is also very thorough, my doctor wouldn't go over things and rush me out, this guy will explain everything to you in lay-man's terms. I've never met such a nice doctor before. Recommend to all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

As many before me, I was a patient of Dr. Robinson's who we thought was terrific. We really liked Dr. Profetto when he took over the practice. Have had some major medical issues in the past two years and have only praise for the care received. He definitely includes you in the decision making process about your health. He addresses your concerns without making you feel He advocates for his patients and when a specialist is required he sends you to the best! The staff are knowledgeable and friendly, often going that extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I have been with Dr. Profetto since early 2014. My wife and I find Dr. Profetto very informative and explains everything to us. His staff is very nice and always willing to hel when they can. I love the fact that he is accessible by e-mail all the time to prevent wasteful trips to the walk-in clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I have been with Dr.Profetto since he took over for Dr.Robisnon (which were big shoes to fill) Dr.Profetto’s staff are amazing I have never had a problem getting thru, getting same day appointment when needed. Christine who has been responsible for making my specialist appointment has follow up with me on a weekly basic even to say we have not forgot and are working on it. Always greeted by first name and with a smile, I don’t think I have ever waited more than 10mins to see Dr.P. I have recently had some health problems and was getting the run around at emergency rooms and dismissed very quickly and told to go home. As extremely frustrating as I found this I truly believe that Dr.Profetto was just as frustrated. There is something to be said about a doctor that advocates on your behalf to emergency room doctors and then personally calls you to tell you what he has set up, which is exactly what Dr.Profetto did! FYI Dr.Profetto was right about my health issues I trust him with my son and myself health and well being 100%. Anyone should consider themselves fortunate to have Dr.profetto as their family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I really appreciate his down to earth manner. He knows his stuff and doesn't beat around the bush. Not preachy. Very direct which I really appreciate. Very good care of my son who had testicular cancer... He got the system hopping to make sure he was looked after fast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr profetto is one of those young, fresh out of school doctors who is very cocky. He has never diagnosed me correctly and when given medication will tell me there are little to no side effects , meanwhile when I go home I google the medication and find a huge list of side effects that he has failed to mention. Not impressed with him as a doctor. Will be happy when I find a new one !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492715].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Been going to Dr. P since Dr. R. left. Loved Dr. Robinson. He was kind, patient and friendly but his staff were the total opposite. Dr. Profetto made some changes in staff and there is an improvement but they are still somewhat rude and not very friendly. Also, good luck getting through to the office to make or cancel and appointment. They like to take the phone off the hook a lot, then complain when you weren't able to cancel your appointment. They also like for you to do their job for them. Dr. Profetto is very knowledgeable and patient as well.....appears to be caring. Sharp dresser and nice shoes. Decor is very nice but it's more like walking on a red carpet then going to your doctors office. Don't get too big Dr. Profetto!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][133959].votes_count ]]