You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jason Profetto

Simply the best . Friendly , smart , kind . Answer all my question .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Our family has been with Dr Jason Profetto since he took over from Dr Robinson. As upset as I was that Dr Robinson was leaving, I feel that Dr Profetto was the best replacement. He never rushes you and answers all your questions. The staff is just as professional. We feel very blessed to have such great medical care.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Our family has been with Dr. Profetto even before he started. I know Dr. Robinson and was aware of who was taken over his practice and switched to him. He and all his staff are truly part of the best run family practice in Canada. He is amazingly kind, caring, knowledgeable and humble. We would expect this being Ralph's son. Everyone is easy to deal with. The facility is ultra modern. He always has he time to talk to you. His PAs/nurse are a great alternative to him at times. I trust them, and his his faith in them goes without saying. I do not know what else to say. I have worked in healthcare for 30 years. Someone like this does not come along that often. The whole package deal is perfect. Great job Jason. And thanks to the great family who raised him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

This office has very nice people working there and I find it quite easy to make an appointment. Practical for our family to have all of the staff available to help.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Impressive staff, willing to accommodate you all the time. Dr. Profetto is also quite amazing, professional, kind, humble, thorough and knowledgeable. Can't beat this office and it's staff. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

This guy is a saint. I loved my old doctor but it would take atleast 3 weeks to see him, I can pretty much get an appointment ASAP with Jay. He is also very thorough, my doctor wouldn't go over things and rush me out, this guy will explain everything to you in lay-man's terms. I've never met such a nice doctor before. Recommend to all

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Jason Profetto's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best . Friendly , smart , kind . Answer all my question . "

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been with Dr Jason Profetto since he took over from Dr Robinson. As upset as I was that Dr Robinson was leaving, I feel that Dr Profetto was ..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kind man, nice doctor, clean office. Very happy. Easy to speak to staff and every time I call I can pretty much get through and get an appointment."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is no just Doctor. He is the angel .He is caring ,his stuff is friendly and easy to deal with."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been with Dr. Profetto even before he started. I know Dr. Robinson and was aware of who was taken over his practice and switched to him. He and ..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " So impressed with Dr Profetto. His building is state of the art for Stoney creek . Well done ! "

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This office has very nice people working there and I find it quite easy to make an appointment. Practical for our family to have all of the staff available to ..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice man that really runs an excellent practice. I am happy to be a part of the practice. Chris at front is very nice. "

August 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Misdiagnosis if he was a mechanic cars would not get fixed"

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Impressive staff, willing to accommodate you all the time. Dr. Profetto is also quite amazing, professional, kind, humble, thorough and knowledgeable. Can't b..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a saint. I loved my old doctor but it would take atleast 3 weeks to see him, I can pretty much get an appointment ASAP with Jay. He is also very tho..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy ! Dr Profetto and staff are amazing . So happy to have his wonderful care"

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ditto to so many of the comments . So happy to Dr Profetto . "

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff, punctually helpfulness , knowledge 5 star ! Dr Profetto is one of the best !"

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "True pleasure dealing with Dr Profetto , Very happy with the staff . "

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So impressed what the services ! Dr P is extremely talented . Staff is well organized . "

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always impressed with Dr Profetto . Staff is excellent . "

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with Dr Profetto . Like his staff . Service is excellent . "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So happy with DrP . First class facility . Staff is excellent ! "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always such a pleasant experience. Wonderful atmosphere and staff. So grateful to have him as my family physician. I was in and out BEFORE my appointment time. ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto is always been there for me . A true professional . "

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family is very happy with DR P . Staff is a pleasure to deal with ! "

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto . Like so many of these previous rating is truely one of the best young gp in the area! polite , smart , professional ! "

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So impressed with Dr. Profetto ! Very professional and well mannered . "

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Profetto has been amazing for me. Given my medical past he is always there to listen to my ailments whether huge or minute! He is truly amazing!"

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto has amazing interpersonal skills! His staff is friendly and always able to make a appointment . "

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto . Has helped me a lot . Always take the time to explain things in detail . I have a lot of respect for him . "

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say Dr Profetto has a very positive attitude ! Makes you feel comfortable and easy to talk to . "

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "There are three doctors at this clinic. The fact that Jason Profetto doesn't take referrals from his elderly dad who is often on vacation really bothered me. Hi..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto , I'm so happy to be his patient . Friendly , Intelligent, makes you feel comfort . Staff is very friendly . "

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 star rating DrProfetto is truly a wonderful doctor . Very impressed with all services ! "

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i would have to agree with so many of the previous comments . Dr Profetto is excellent , very caring ! "

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jason Profetto has been my doctor for few years , young , intelligent , great manners and easy to talk to . "

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have hope for the future medical industry. He's smart, caring, responsible, and diligent. It's awesome to know that I can depend on him in case of need."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto ., is a true professional know his stuff ! Excellent manners , take the time explain . Very impressed ! "

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto , is true professional . Explains things in detail and has excellent approach . Staff is very friendly . "

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto is very is a excellent doctor , makes you feel comfortable. The staff is very polite and helpfully . "

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When Dr Jason Profetto took over Dr Robinsons practice the transition was easy. I was nervous as I trusted Dr Robinson completely he has most definitely done we..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto , is a excellent doctor , very personal and easy to talk to . The staff is very friendly very impressed with the building, first-class operation"

April 5, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Profetto is an excellent doctor, very kind and caring. He has a physician assistant, Deanna who has no idea what shes doing. Always prescribes wrong medic..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Profetto has impeccable manners, impressive. It's refreshing to see someone so young and yet so respectful to everyone. A real gentleman. He has made hi..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As many before me, I was a patient of Dr. Robinson's who we thought was terrific. We really liked Dr. Profetto when he took over the practice. Have had some m..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Profetto since early 2014. My wife and I find Dr. Profetto very informative and explains everything to us. His staff is very nice and alway..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr.Profetto since he took over for Dr.Robisnon (which were big shoes to fill) Dr.Profetto’s staff are amazing I have never had a problem gettin..."

October 8, 2014