Ratings for Dr. Jason Profetto

Amazing Doctor! Always willing to put kids first! He is an absolute precious doctor! The secretary is miserable, but he is worth the headache!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

The secretaries are lovely. They helped my mom who is 80 years old by being so kind and giving advice. We never once waited in the waiting room for a room to go in. Smart doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Great guy and awesome staff. Very happy with the service we have had with our little ones! Thank you to the lovely secretaries who are always willing to fit us it. Deanna is also lovely and helped us a lot.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

While it may have taken some time for the receptionist staff to adjust to Dr. Profetto's style, the overall experience has been nothing short of fantastic. I am constantly telling my friends about how great of a doctor he is, and that if he was still accepting new patients, that he would be my first pick. I like how he is a teaching doctor, and have watched him groom students to follow his attention to detail in terms of listening to the patient. As an older patient seeing a younger doctor, he does not make me feel old! (That is a huge bonus!!)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I was missdiagnosed and the medication I was given was making me worse. The doctor told me I just needed purpose and to go back to work. I was working before I started the medication I didn't just need purpose. I think he doesn't take mental health seriously. Every time I went in I was seen by a different student doctor who would then discuss it with him and come back and tell me what the Dr said. No one can be diagnosed properly if they are seen by a different person every time not to mention a student. I realised this was not effective and asked to only see Dr Profetto. That is when I was told I just needed purpose. No I was actually miss diagnosed. I got a new doctor and was properly diagnosed. I don't know if he is any good at diagnosing non mental issues. If he is and you like him I would suggest just being reffered to a psychiatrist or specialist and not waste your time on mental health issues with him. I don't know if he personally doesn't believe in mental illness or if he is just not very good at that aspect. Either way he should not be attempting to help people with mental issues. Some family doctors don't feel comfortable dealing with it and always refer their patients to a specialist. Which he should be doing. It's too bad I had such a bad experience as the wait times where low and the other staff was great. I was given no choice but to find a new doctor I was struggling and he basically made it worse then refused to help.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Johnston Family love Dr. Jason. He is amazing. kind and always willing to help!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Simply the best . Friendly , smart , kind . Answer all my question .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Our family has been with Dr Jason Profetto since he took over from Dr Robinson. As upset as I was that Dr Robinson was leaving, I feel that Dr Profetto was the best replacement. He never rushes you and answers all your questions. The staff is just as professional. We feel very blessed to have such great medical care.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Kind man, nice doctor, clean office. Very happy. Easy to speak to staff and every time I call I can pretty much get through and get an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

He is no just Doctor. He is the angel .He is caring ,his stuff is friendly and easy to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016