Ratings for Dr. Jason Profetto

New medical secretary is amazing!! so kind and helpful!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Me and my family have had a very good time so far with Dr. P. We have only had to go t the office once or twice per year but each time its a good. We don't wait long at all.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Missing dr Robinson ! Dr Profetto is too busy with medical politics than caring for his patients

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

We have always encountered very pleasant, lovely staff with Dr. Profetto. Christine specifically is very kind and always nice to talk to over the phone especially when patients are elderly and need a bit more attention. We like that you can easily leave a message over the phone and they always will call you back the next or same day.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Terrible Staff. Rude over the phone, power kick.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Great doctor! He explores all his options before treating you with something general. Very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Best MD around. I'm very happy that Hamilton finally has such a progressive medical office. Unlike my last MD, I don't have to wait three weeks for an appointment, and when I'm there I never have to wait in the waiting room for an hour. Very punctual, quick in, quick out but very thorough as well. I don't use the word hero alot, but Jay is a real-life hero. B. Zariczniak

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Very nice Dr. Glad Jane is gone. Only thing is he needs to take a course on how not to talk down to people with mental illness. Most times when I go in he does not belive a word I say. You are an excellent Dr but please educate yourself about mental illness 60% of people suffer with these disease.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Great doc and great ladies that work there and always on time with appointments. I've literally never waited in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

What a nice guy. The staff are always nice. He even saw me once at 715 am! Needed something early before work. I barely wait when I go to the office.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016