Ratings for Dr. Jason Profetto

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

This office has very nice people working there and I find it quite easy to make an appointment. Practical for our family to have all of the staff available to help.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Impressive staff, willing to accommodate you all the time. Dr. Profetto is also quite amazing, professional, kind, humble, thorough and knowledgeable. Can't beat this office and it's staff. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

This guy is a saint. I loved my old doctor but it would take atleast 3 weeks to see him, I can pretty much get an appointment ASAP with Jay. He is also very thorough, my doctor wouldn't go over things and rush me out, this guy will explain everything to you in lay-man's terms. I've never met such a nice doctor before. Recommend to all

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

As many before me, I was a patient of Dr. Robinson's who we thought was terrific. We really liked Dr. Profetto when he took over the practice. Have had some major medical issues in the past two years and have only praise for the care received. He definitely includes you in the decision making process about your health. He addresses your concerns without making you feel He advocates for his patients and when a specialist is required he sends you to the best! The staff are knowledgeable and friendly, often going that extra mile.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I have been with Dr. Profetto since early 2014. My wife and I find Dr. Profetto very informative and explains everything to us. His staff is very nice and always willing to hel when they can. I love the fact that he is accessible by e-mail all the time to prevent wasteful trips to the walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I have been with Dr.Profetto since he took over for Dr.Robisnon (which were big shoes to fill) Dr.Profetto’s staff are amazing I have never had a problem getting thru, getting same day appointment when needed. Christine who has been responsible for making my specialist appointment has follow up with me on a weekly basic even to say we have not forgot and are working on it. Always greeted by first name and with a smile, I don’t think I have ever waited more than 10mins to see Dr.P. I have recently had some health problems and was getting the run around at emergency rooms and dismissed very quickly and told to go home. As extremely frustrating as I found this I truly believe that Dr.Profetto was just as frustrated. There is something to be said about a doctor that advocates on your behalf to emergency room doctors and then personally calls you to tell you what he has set up, which is exactly what Dr.Profetto did! FYI Dr.Profetto was right about my health issues I trust him with my son and myself health and well being 100%. Anyone should consider themselves fortunate to have Dr.profetto as their family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I really appreciate his down to earth manner. He knows his stuff and doesn't beat around the bush. Not preachy. Very direct which I really appreciate. Very good care of my son who had testicular cancer... He got the system hopping to make sure he was looked after fast.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr profetto is one of those young, fresh out of school doctors who is very cocky. He has never diagnosed me correctly and when given medication will tell me there are little to no side effects , meanwhile when I go home I google the medication and find a huge list of side effects that he has failed to mention. Not impressed with him as a doctor. Will be happy when I find a new one !!

Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Jason Profetto's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " So impressed with Dr Profetto. His building is state of the art for Stoney creek . Well done ! "

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This office has very nice people working there and I find it quite easy to make an appointment. Practical for our family to have all of the staff available to ..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice man that really runs an excellent practice. I am happy to be a part of the practice. Chris at front is very nice. "

August 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Misdiagnosis if he was a mechanic cars would not get fixed"

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Impressive staff, willing to accommodate you all the time. Dr. Profetto is also quite amazing, professional, kind, humble, thorough and knowledgeable. Can't b..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a saint. I loved my old doctor but it would take atleast 3 weeks to see him, I can pretty much get an appointment ASAP with Jay. He is also very tho..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy ! Dr Profetto and staff are amazing . So happy to have his wonderful care"

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ditto to so many of the comments . So happy to Dr Profetto . "

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff, punctually helpfulness , knowledge 5 star ! Dr Profetto is one of the best !"

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "True pleasure dealing with Dr Profetto , Very happy with the staff . "

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So impressed what the services ! Dr P is extremely talented . Staff is well organized . "

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always impressed with Dr Profetto . Staff is excellent . "

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with Dr Profetto . Like his staff . Service is excellent . "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So happy with DrP . First class facility . Staff is excellent ! "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always such a pleasant experience. Wonderful atmosphere and staff. So grateful to have him as my family physician. I was in and out BEFORE my appointment time. ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto is always been there for me . A true professional . "

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family is very happy with DR P . Staff is a pleasure to deal with ! "

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto . Like so many of these previous rating is truely one of the best young gp in the area! polite , smart , professional ! "

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So impressed with Dr. Profetto ! Very professional and well mannered . "

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Profetto has been amazing for me. Given my medical past he is always there to listen to my ailments whether huge or minute! He is truly amazing!"

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto has amazing interpersonal skills! His staff is friendly and always able to make a appointment . "

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto . Has helped me a lot . Always take the time to explain things in detail . I have a lot of respect for him . "

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say Dr Profetto has a very positive attitude ! Makes you feel comfortable and easy to talk to . "

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "There are three doctors at this clinic. The fact that Jason Profetto doesn't take referrals from his elderly dad who is often on vacation really bothered me. Hi..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto , I'm so happy to be his patient . Friendly , Intelligent, makes you feel comfort . Staff is very friendly . "

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 star rating DrProfetto is truly a wonderful doctor . Very impressed with all services ! "

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i would have to agree with so many of the previous comments . Dr Profetto is excellent , very caring ! "

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jason Profetto has been my doctor for few years , young , intelligent , great manners and easy to talk to . "

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have hope for the future medical industry. He's smart, caring, responsible, and diligent. It's awesome to know that I can depend on him in case of need."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto ., is a true professional know his stuff ! Excellent manners , take the time explain . Very impressed ! "

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto , is true professional . Explains things in detail and has excellent approach . Staff is very friendly . "

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto is very is a excellent doctor , makes you feel comfortable. The staff is very polite and helpfully . "

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When Dr Jason Profetto took over Dr Robinsons practice the transition was easy. I was nervous as I trusted Dr Robinson completely he has most definitely done we..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Profetto , is a excellent doctor , very personal and easy to talk to . The staff is very friendly very impressed with the building, first-class operation"

April 5, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Profetto is an excellent doctor, very kind and caring. He has a physician assistant, Deanna who has no idea what shes doing. Always prescribes wrong medic..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Profetto has impeccable manners, impressive. It's refreshing to see someone so young and yet so respectful to everyone. A real gentleman. He has made hi..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As many before me, I was a patient of Dr. Robinson's who we thought was terrific. We really liked Dr. Profetto when he took over the practice. Have had some m..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Profetto since early 2014. My wife and I find Dr. Profetto very informative and explains everything to us. His staff is very nice and alway..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr.Profetto since he took over for Dr.Robisnon (which were big shoes to fill) Dr.Profetto’s staff are amazing I have never had a problem gettin..."

October 8, 2014