Ratings for Dr. Jason Profetto

While it may have taken some time for the receptionist staff to adjust to Dr. Profetto's style, the overall experience has been nothing short of fantastic. I am constantly telling my friends about how great of a doctor he is, and that if he was still accepting new patients, that he would be my first pick. I like how he is a teaching doctor, and have watched him groom students to follow his attention to detail in terms of listening to the patient. As an older patient seeing a younger doctor, he does not make me feel old! (That is a huge bonus!!)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I was missdiagnosed and the medication I was given was making me worse. The doctor told me I just needed purpose and to go back to work. I was working before I started the medication I didn't just need purpose. I think he doesn't take mental health seriously. Every time I went in I was seen by a different student doctor who would then discuss it with him and come back and tell me what the Dr said. No one can be diagnosed properly if they are seen by a different person every time not to mention a student. I realised this was not effective and asked to only see Dr Profetto. That is when I was told I just needed purpose. No I was actually miss diagnosed. I got a new doctor and was properly diagnosed. I don't know if he is any good at diagnosing non mental issues. If he is and you like him I would suggest just being reffered to a psychiatrist or specialist and not waste your time on mental health issues with him. I don't know if he personally doesn't believe in mental illness or if he is just not very good at that aspect. Either way he should not be attempting to help people with mental issues. Some family doctors don't feel comfortable dealing with it and always refer their patients to a specialist. Which he should be doing. It's too bad I had such a bad experience as the wait times where low and the other staff was great. I was given no choice but to find a new doctor I was struggling and he basically made it worse then refused to help.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Johnston Family love Dr. Jason. He is amazing. kind and always willing to help!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Simply the best . Friendly , smart , kind . Answer all my question .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Our family has been with Dr Jason Profetto since he took over from Dr Robinson. As upset as I was that Dr Robinson was leaving, I feel that Dr Profetto was the best replacement. He never rushes you and answers all your questions. The staff is just as professional. We feel very blessed to have such great medical care.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Kind man, nice doctor, clean office. Very happy. Easy to speak to staff and every time I call I can pretty much get through and get an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

He is no just Doctor. He is the angel .He is caring ,his stuff is friendly and easy to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Our family has been with Dr. Profetto even before he started. I know Dr. Robinson and was aware of who was taken over his practice and switched to him. He and all his staff are truly part of the best run family practice in Canada. He is amazingly kind, caring, knowledgeable and humble. We would expect this being Ralph's son. Everyone is easy to deal with. The facility is ultra modern. He always has he time to talk to you. His PAs/nurse are a great alternative to him at times. I trust them, and his his faith in them goes without saying. I do not know what else to say. I have worked in healthcare for 30 years. Someone like this does not come along that often. The whole package deal is perfect. Great job Jason. And thanks to the great family who raised him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

So impressed with Dr Profetto. His building is state of the art for Stoney creek . Well done !

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

This office has very nice people working there and I find it quite easy to make an appointment. Practical for our family to have all of the staff available to help.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015