Ratings for Dr. Jason Profetto

Called Christine the other day for an appointment and I was offered 4 or 5 different options, all within a span of 1-2 weeks. She was very accommodating. Yes, some of the options were not with the doctor but still it was nice to have the flexibility and options.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

The office is too busy. I can't even reach someone over the phone to book an appointment and when I have managed in the past it's always 3 weeks away. Not to mention I never even get to see the doctor, its always a student which isn't helpful when they tell you that you have a cold when your trying to explain you're depressed.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Jason Profetto, our family of 5 have been with him since Dr, Robinson left, we couldn't have asked for a more caring, patient, gentle doctor if we tried. He is funny and very positive, always shakes tour hand upon entering room and keeps eye contact during your visit. He is an advocate for our Heath system , he truly is an amazing doctor that will always explain in detail and always has time to hear you out, a true gentleman I am honored to call him my Dr

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Our whole family just loves Dr. P. Deanna is the cherry on the sundae. Since losing a fabulous Dr. to retirement, we have had a hard time finding a new one that is until we met Dr. P. He always has time and always educates us in whatever the appointment is about.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Jason Profetto is kind, very professional and impeccable manners. His secretaries are quick too, especially Daniella, very helpful. I would like to see more of him at my appointments . I seem to see a new student on each visit. I'd also prefer to be assessed by him rather than his assistant/nurse, which I find is NOT accurate.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

New medical secretary is amazing!! so kind and helpful!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Me and my family have had a very good time so far with Dr. P. We have only had to go t the office once or twice per year but each time its a good. We don't wait long at all.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Missing dr Robinson ! Dr Profetto is too busy with medical politics than caring for his patients

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

We have always encountered very pleasant, lovely staff with Dr. Profetto. Christine specifically is very kind and always nice to talk to over the phone especially when patients are elderly and need a bit more attention. We like that you can easily leave a message over the phone and they always will call you back the next or same day.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Terrible Staff. Rude over the phone, power kick.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017