Ratings for Dr. Paul Devlin

very knowledgeable kind patient and really helped me I do not understand the criticism from others. He was great with me

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I found this page while looking for Dr. Devlins contact info so that I could refer a friend. Would recommend him to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I am appalled that this man who abused our public health care system is still allowed to practice medicine. And now I read he doesn't even have a full license as a doctor in B.C. Wow! Why did we lower our standards for this man? In my experience with this man, he is mean, spiteful and hateful. Be aware

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Kind patient and provided a lot of understanding. I have seen a number of psychiatrists and he ws the best

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

He was not my doctor, but he helped my daughter greatly. It is like having my daughter back after she was missing for so many years. I am so appreciative, although I have never had a chance to say so in person.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Seems the man may benefit from a psych referral his self. I get the sense he is practicing retirement rather than medicine.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr Devlin was very direct which is an approach I was unfamiliar with (after visiting at 2 other Psychiatrists over the last 6 and a half years). Like no one else I've ever talked to, he helped me to break the cycle i was in, and begin to better understand myself and what I needed ( and actually helped me better understand the advice I had previously received that I hadn't at the time).

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

kind patient and really helped me at really difficult time

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Warning to all: stay as far away from him as possible.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Devlin for a few months now and he's definitely helped me turn things around. He is knowledgeable and friendly and he genuinely seems to care about my issues. It's just a shame that Surrey doesn't have a better mental health system with more psychiatrists because I'd like to be able to see Dr Devlin more frequently.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017