Ratings for Dr. Paul Devlin

I have been seeing Dr Devlin for a few years now and I have an excellent doctor - patient relationship with him. He is always available to speack with me. He is proffessional, knowlegable and speaks his oppinion. He listens to me and my concerns and genuinely cares for me and understands where I am coming from. He has helped me very much.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

On May 3, 1999, the MSC started a civil action against Dr. Paul Devlin under section 30(2) of the Act. The Commission alleged Dr. Devlin had made inaccurate representations about his income to the Alternative Payments Branch of MSP in order to receive maximum sessional rates from 1993 to 1996. The Commission claimed an overpayment of $93,150. Dr. Devlin denied the Commission’s allegations and made a counter- claim of $53,000 for services allegedly rendered but not billed to MSP. Dr. Devlin and the Commission have agreed that Dr. Devlin will: • Plead guilty to an offence under section 46 of the Act; • Repay the Commission $93,150; Say no more!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Kind patient and attentive but very forthright in his opinions. He stuck with me even though I missed two appointments. I think that he is a very competent doctor who does his best.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Certainly outspoken but also gave me more truth than I ever had before. He had treated a friend who also did well He did not fire me when I had a drug relapse. He helped me link with a drug and alcohol therapy program and saw me as well.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

very knowledgeable kind patient and really helped me I do not understand the criticism from others. He was great with me

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I found this page while looking for Dr. Devlins contact info so that I could refer a friend. Would recommend him to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I am appalled that this man who abused our public health care system is still allowed to practice medicine. And now I read he doesn't even have a full license as a doctor in B.C. Wow! Why did we lower our standards for this man? In my experience with this man, he is mean, spiteful and hateful. Be aware

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Kind patient and provided a lot of understanding. I have seen a number of psychiatrists and he ws the best

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

He was not my doctor, but he helped my daughter greatly. It is like having my daughter back after she was missing for so many years. I am so appreciative, although I have never had a chance to say so in person.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Seems the man may benefit from a psych referral his self. I get the sense he is practicing retirement rather than medicine.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017