Ratings for Dr. Paul Devlin

This man cheated our trust based medical services system. He should not be allowed to practice. He is dishonest and cheated our society. The courts have said so. What a disgrace.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

very knowledgable kind and honestbut not afraid to challenge my faulty judgement really helped and helped refer me to a new family doctor He also did annual blood work while i waited for my dr appointment I do not understand some of the negative comments. He was great with me

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

awful, awful doctor, find someone else to go to. You will regret seeing him

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Devlin for a few years now and I have an excellent doctor - patient relationship with him. He is always available to speack with me. He is proffessional, knowlegable and speaks his oppinion. He listens to me and my concerns and genuinely cares for me and understands where I am coming from. He has helped me very much.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Kind patient and attentive but very forthright in his opinions. He stuck with me even though I missed two appointments. I think that he is a very competent doctor who does his best.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Certainly outspoken but also gave me more truth than I ever had before. He had treated a friend who also did well He did not fire me when I had a drug relapse. He helped me link with a drug and alcohol therapy program and saw me as well.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

very knowledgeable kind patient and really helped me I do not understand the criticism from others. He was great with me

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I found this page while looking for Dr. Devlins contact info so that I could refer a friend. Would recommend him to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Kind patient and provided a lot of understanding. I have seen a number of psychiatrists and he ws the best

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

He was not my doctor, but he helped my daughter greatly. It is like having my daughter back after she was missing for so many years. I am so appreciative, although I have never had a chance to say so in person.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017