Ratings for Dr. NEIL Chatterjee

If you have an obvious ailment or illness that he can write a prescription for, then you will be good to go - probably get any prescription that you want. Otherwise, he will blow you off because he can't make money off of you. There are only so many times that he lied about "not being in the office" before you will get the hint that he has zero interest in patients with less obvious health problems. Hope he has a clear conscience at the end of his career because I have never had such a poor encounter with a doctor before.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Where is he practicing at now, health hasn't been on track since he left VSI.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr Chatterjee is the best pain doctor I've been to and I have been to several all over the country. He listens, does very detailed examinations, and is SO knowledgeable! I am overwhelmed by his knowledge and ability to explain in normal terms. I am so sad that he no longer works in reston. I hope to find him- I will follow him wherever he is. He doesn't just shove narcotics, but rather has helped my neck pain with Botox injections. His epidural injections are amazing. So smooth and painless and best thing is , they work! I just love this doctor

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Chatterjee treated me with dignity and respect and having 8 ruptured discs I have been treated as a criminal by many Drs who THINK they are doing me a favor by keeping me in pain. He holds me accountable (I have to bring my medication to each appt) and he LISTENS.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Chatterjee's comprehensive pain management approach is great because it includes physical medicine & Rehabilitation. He is very attentive, listens, and communicates extremely well. Best of all he alleviated my pain and got me back to my life quickly!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012