Ratings for Dr. Mariam Bibi

frequently late, staff doesn't know what to do with her patients on the waiting room. I don't want her as my family doctors anymore, frustrating

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

No compassion at all, just wants you to swipe the health card. She is very rude and yells and patients and her staff. Stay away from here.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Absolutely in love with Dr. Bibi! She is a true rockstar and gem of a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Bibi wasn't taking new patients but when my husband explained to her our situation with our then doctor, she made room for us. She was always helpful and knowledgable

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr bibi was good while she was there. Disappointed. I find a good dr n she moved out of province.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

My wife and I went to Dr Bibi with very high expectations when we were expecting our third baby. However, we were utterly disappointed/devastated by her extremely cold and inhumane attitude after a test for down syndrome (which is another useless test and should not even be allowed in Muslim countries like Kuwait) was conducted. The result showed a probability of 1 out of 200. We had no idea how to react to this result and requested the Doc for advice, but she simply told us to get on the plane and go to another country to abort the baby. That was a huge shock to us. My wife and I got on the Internet, did our research and decided to continue as the results of such tests are probabilities and not 100% confirmation. By the Grace of Almighty, after five (extremely tense) months we were blessed with a beautiful, healthy, and extremely naughty baby girl.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I love Dr. Bibi! She is great and very helpful! But please DR. Bibi, get a new receptionist. The receptionist never answers any phone calls or returns any of the messages left. How else are you supposed to book any appointments?? I'm sure there are many other reliable and efficient receptionist that would match Dr. Bibi's helpful nature.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Helpful and kind doctor, but asking $20 for a sick note is quite steep, especially after having explained I am a student and single parent with very limited income. Many other doctors/clinics are willing to be far more understanding.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I have nothing but respect and good things to say about Dr Bibi! She is kind, compassionate, does not rush you through your issues, and does her best to resolve whatever may be going on health wise. I do agree with some of the other comments about the receptionists. Very cold, uncaring people. You walk in to ask to see the doctor and it feels like your inconveniencing them. Wish Dr Bibi would realize she deserves to have great staff to work with a great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Knowledgeable, thorough & compassionate, Dr. Bibi is always pleasant & patient, even when it is evident that she is very busy. I always treat the Receptionist/Office staff kindly &respectfully & they treat me the same in the return, even though I do understand how the language barrier can be an issue for some. I am very thankful for Dr. Bibi! :))

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014