Ratings for Dr. Ibtisam Masoud

Dr masoud has helped me through 2 out of 4 miscarriages and will soon be delivering my first child in 2 weeks. Everyone says she's fast, but I would call her efficient. She always comes into the room with a smile on her face and remembers who I am dispite the fact that she has so many patients. If I have any questions she will always answer them and she really cares about her patients! She seems rushed all the time because she wants to help as many people as possible. Dr masoud isn't for everyone, but she is fantastic for me and I appreciate all the help she has given my soon to be bigger family.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Masoud's during 2 high risk pregnancies. She has always been friendly, knowledgeable, and took time to answer my questions. I was lucky enough that she was the doctor on call the night I delivered my last baby.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

She has the eastern mindset, some patients are more important than others. I think everyone here knows what that means. She rushes, all the time, does not talk to us, she comes in, tells us a couple of things, rushes out. I don't think she really cares about anybody, instead she is treating her job as a quick business. I would not recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I've used Dr. Masoud for 2 of my deliveries and she's been the best here in Winnipeg Manitoba...she was knowledgeable in regards to my conditions which left me hospitalized 1 month prior to labor (she got me in...right away) and even after all of that, I was induced...giving birth to 2 healthy babies (on two separate occasions) with complications because they were big babies! And trust me....there are far more happy patients & happy "new" families of Masoud out there, than there are of people complaining that she isn't good at what she does. Of course I'd recommend her...she is polite, kind and professional!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Masoud performed a uterine ablation for me in September of 2016. I am shocked and dismayed by all the negative comments that I see here. Everyone seems to be whining that she didn't explain things to them. I don't understand this...you're all adults...you should have done some research into your condition as I did...then you wouldn't need to be hand-held through your care. Despite my research, I did have a question for Dr. Masoud and she took the time to explain things to me. And yes, I did feel a bit rushed....but doctors aren't there to chit chat with you and be your friend....they're there to help as many people as they can. So do your own research, write down any questions that you might want to ask her and expect good care...not friendship and chit chat. She's extremely competent but she is straight-forward and direct....so if you're looking for a doctor to hand-hold you and coddle you and walk you through every single detail about your condition when you should have done some research yourself, then you might want to find another doctor. And when you do find another doctor that takes the time to coddle their patients, don't whine that they run late on their appointments!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

She always rushes and doesn't give you time to ask questions if you don't ask her. Waiting time is longer than the examine time. Doesn't really care about the wellness of her patient. She doesn't ask questions nor explain anyting to the patient. NOT RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Run Fast and Run Far away from Dr Masoud. She always rushes, hardly spends a minute with her patient, has absolutely no idea about what her patient's reports are etc etc. During all my visits, she just took blood pressure, heard heart beat and then she leaves. She does not provide time for any question that I have. Always rushing. So, if you have time, run fast .. run far from her

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Ibtisam Masoud is awful doctor. Why do you became a doctor?

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

She is rushing contantly!! She doesnt even give yu time to ask questions!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

staff was fantastic. her not so much she was terrible I constantly bleed for days after I see her. she doesn't explain anything to me. canceled on me 2 times. I plan on seeing a new Dr she is aweful I do not recommend her

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016