Ratings for Dr. Ibtisam Masoud

Dr. Masoud performed a tubal litigation on me. I thought the surgery went well until I had a positive pregnancy test 8 weeks after surgery. The pregnancy self terminated. I called the clinic and did not receive a follow up appointment rather just blood work and phone conversations with the receptionist. Very disappointing. Now I am told I am 6-7 weeks pregnant again when making a follow up appointment with another doctor. Not impressed at all. I feel my surgery was not effectively performed as I have fallen pregnant twice in 5 months of my tubal litigation being performed.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Masuod is a great doctor. She helped me with my 2 miscarriages. Undergoing a misfortune pregnancy was difficult but with Dr. Masuod knowledge and efficiency I know I am in good hands. Her staff is also great.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

She always rushes and doesn't give you time to ask questions if you don't ask her. Waiting time is longer than the examine time. Doesn't really care about the wellness of her patient. She doesn't ask questions nor explain anything to the patient. NOT RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Always been late for appintments and doesnt give much time to the patinets explaning them about anything. 120 secs and its done.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I would strongly reccomend her. She is the best of the best, knows ho to cope with patients and sympathetic either.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

She's terrible. She'll give you 120 seconds or less of attention unless you demand questions be answered. She doesn't care about patients. She should lose her license and be sued

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

She was not my doctor but she was on call the night my son was born. I was ready to push but had to wait 30 minutes before she came in the room. No hello or anything. Just straight to business. She gave me an episiotomy without telling me and for no reason that I could tell since I tore anyway. She then stitched me up without anesthetic. There I was holding my baby, supposed to be happy, crying in pain as I felt everything. It was the most painful part of the delivery. She continued to say nothing and didn't even look at me and then left. I had to find out from the nurses after, what her name was so I could fill out the paperwork. Once the swelling went down weeks later, I discovered that she had stitched a part of my labia to the wrong side causing pulling and pain when I sat down. The solution from my OB was to "burn" the piece until it softened enough that I could sit without feeling it. Great. Thanks a lot. I'm going to St B for my second delivery to avoid this woman at all costs.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Was completely rushed when I had questions about types of It's she literally wrote mrna prescription for one and left the room. My appointment lasted all of 1 minute and she left before I had a chance to ask questions. Very unimpressed with the way she treats patients especially first time patients. I will be looking for a new doctor for sure.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

my family doctor send me to her, has he said that she is the best GYN that can help me with my condition. I have PCOS and my last ultrasound showed endometrioses. I trusted him and agreed to the appointment. even got a babysitter that day... when I was called in, Dr Masoud came in. barely looking at my file. did not ask me any questions. just looked at me and said "oh I see the problem here, you are to fat loose weight then come back and then we can talk" with that she left the room. I didn't have to explain anything... I'm a size 16 and weigh 92 kg. I tried so many things already. fitness, diet, medication (that my doctor prescribed) etc.. would not recommend her to anyone..

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr masoud has helped me through 2 out of 4 miscarriages and will soon be delivering my first child in 2 weeks. Everyone says she's fast, but I would call her efficient. She always comes into the room with a smile on her face and remembers who I am dispite the fact that she has so many patients. If I have any questions she will always answer them and she really cares about her patients! She seems rushed all the time because she wants to help as many people as possible. Dr masoud isn't for everyone, but she is fantastic for me and I appreciate all the help she has given my soon to be bigger family.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017