Dr. Patrick Maloney

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick Maloney

Really great bedside manner! I find he's improved a lot with his people skills since he began working here.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Excellent family doctor! Dr. Maloney caught my father's diabetes and provided a lot of help, so sad that we had to leave him because we moved back to Toronto. Definitely the best doctor in NB.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Maloney is superb! I was recently in for a visit along with my teenage daughter...he was fabulous with her. Spoke directly to her; answered all questions. She told me afterwards how easy to talk to he was. He is an excellent physician and very knowledgeable. We are lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

FIRST RATE, NO OTHER WAY TO PUT IT. KNOWLEDGEABLE, CAUGHT MY CANCER SIGNS AND GOT ME THE HELP I NEEDED, AND I'M STILL HERE THANKS TO HIM.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I am a fairly new patient but have been impressed with Dr. Maloney and his patience.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Maloney since 2014. I have 3 small children and he is wonderful with them. He never appears rushed. He is very friendly and puts you at ease. It is easy to get an appointment within a day or two of calling. With the children he often takes them within a few hours of calling. The staff are great and there is never a wait. The most I have ever waited was 15 minutes, but the standard time is usually 2 minutes. The nurse that does the baby needles is very thorough and great with the kids. We are so thankful to have him as our doctor and couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Has a funny way of making you feel bad for your issues.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I find him dismissive. would rather doubt your symptoms than search to see what the cause of issues are.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr, Maloney took over from our doctor of 30+years. Definatly big boots to fill as Dr.B. was the best. He listens and takes the time to talk to you about what you re there for.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Hes a good listener...and has been so helpful each time I have gone in which isnt that often. I do find it a bit unprofessional though that his receptionist talks about things in front of people waiting to get in. Files are out there for us to see too...that kind of is unsettlling.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015