Ratings for Dr. Patrick Maloney

I am a fairly new patient but have been impressed with Dr. Maloney and his patience.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Maloney since 2014. I have 3 small children and he is wonderful with them. He never appears rushed. He is very friendly and puts you at ease. It is easy to get an appointment within a day or two of calling. With the children he often takes them within a few hours of calling. The staff are great and there is never a wait. The most I have ever waited was 15 minutes, but the standard time is usually 2 minutes. The nurse that does the baby needles is very thorough and great with the kids. We are so thankful to have him as our doctor and couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Has a funny way of making you feel bad for your issues.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I find him dismissive. would rather doubt your symptoms than search to see what the cause of issues are.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr, Maloney took over from our doctor of 30+years. Definatly big boots to fill as Dr.B. was the best. He listens and takes the time to talk to you about what you re there for.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Hes a good listener...and has been so helpful each time I have gone in which isnt that often. I do find it a bit unprofessional though that his receptionist talks about things in front of people waiting to get in. Files are out there for us to see too...that kind of is unsettlling.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

It couldn't have been easy taking over suh a large practice and trying to fill such large shoes (sorry Dr B, but you do have big feet) but Dr Maloney dove right in. There were some growing pains (he was a bit shy, I think) but I notice he was finally relaxed on my last visit. I hardly ever go to the doctor, but when I do go, I want his undivided attention. I think he realized that. My family does miss Dr B's quirky sense of humour tho. But I'm sure there's one in Dr M just waiting for the right time and opportunity. And I too like the fact that he doesn't hesitate to admit he doesn't have all the answers and will look things up. Ego does not belong where important health decisions are made. I think we got lucky in getting Dr M.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

he does his job well working within the constrains each patient place on him as far as their individual treatments go as to what they will do and won't to achieve their desired results. He can and does take many different roads to try to get the patient where they want to be. All anyone can do is try to keep most people happy most of the time, since most of us don't want to give up something we like or enjoy even if it will benefit us and we seem to feel it is the doctors job to come up with the answer that works for us.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I am an old patient of Dr. Blagrave's who was adopted by Dr Maloney. I have a critical illness. Out of all of the specialists, technicians and people I talk to on a weekly basis, Dr. Maloney is the ONLY one who listens, and portrays the image that he cares. He is kind, considerate, and really leaves you the impression that he wants to help you. With my exposure to all kinds of doctors, this trait is rare. Thank you Dr. Maloney.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I am a newer patient to Dr. Maloney, have been in to see him a handful of times and he has been great. No complaints. Grateful to have a friendly, knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014