You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Patrick Maloney

Dr, Maloney took over from our doctor of 30+years. Definatly big boots to fill as Dr.B. was the best. He listens and takes the time to talk to you about what you re there for.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Hes a good listener...and has been so helpful each time I have gone in which isnt that often. I do find it a bit unprofessional though that his receptionist talks about things in front of people waiting to get in. Files are out there for us to see too...that kind of is unsettlling.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

It couldn't have been easy taking over suh a large practice and trying to fill such large shoes (sorry Dr B, but you do have big feet) but Dr Maloney dove right in. There were some growing pains (he was a bit shy, I think) but I notice he was finally relaxed on my last visit. I hardly ever go to the doctor, but when I do go, I want his undivided attention. I think he realized that. My family does miss Dr B's quirky sense of humour tho. But I'm sure there's one in Dr M just waiting for the right time and opportunity. And I too like the fact that he doesn't hesitate to admit he doesn't have all the answers and will look things up. Ego does not belong where important health decisions are made. I think we got lucky in getting Dr M.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

he does his job well working within the constrains each patient place on him as far as their individual treatments go as to what they will do and won't to achieve their desired results. He can and does take many different roads to try to get the patient where they want to be. All anyone can do is try to keep most people happy most of the time, since most of us don't want to give up something we like or enjoy even if it will benefit us and we seem to feel it is the doctors job to come up with the answer that works for us.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I am an old patient of Dr. Blagrave's who was adopted by Dr Maloney. I have a critical illness. Out of all of the specialists, technicians and people I talk to on a weekly basis, Dr. Maloney is the ONLY one who listens, and portrays the image that he cares. He is kind, considerate, and really leaves you the impression that he wants to help you. With my exposure to all kinds of doctors, this trait is rare. Thank you Dr. Maloney.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I am a newer patient to Dr. Maloney, have been in to see him a handful of times and he has been great. No complaints. Grateful to have a friendly, knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I am very pleased with Dr. Maloney. It is difficult for any doctor to fill the shoes of Dr. Blagrave (my Dr. for 36 yrs) but he has done it well as far as I am concerned. No two people have the same personalities nor methods. For those of you who commented on his admitting he "doesn't know...let me look it up" Dr. Blagrave did the same thing numerous times for me and no doubt others. I, for one, would rather a doctor admit he/she doesn't know and either look it up or refer me to someone who does. To me that is a true knowledgeable doctor. Not one who drops the ball and prescribes medication willy-nilly. I have some rather numerous and odd medical problems and he has been very understanding with each visit. My hat off to Dr. Maloney.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I went on this site to look for new doctor. Upon reading some of Dr. maloneys reviews I realize I am not alone in regards to his bedside manner. It has improved but first impressions, especially being the one in the vulnerable side of the office, are hard to dismiss. My first meeting with him...he came in and did not make eye contact, started going through papers and then jerked head up and slightly annoyed and a hint of sarcasm, wanted to know what it was I was there for. No introduction,basically rude. I don't care in what scenario I was to meet someone for first time, I would never behave in such an arrogant way. He is definitely not my previous doctor, Who I never spent more than five min. with, but you felt heard in a relaxed , respectful manner. He does not intimidate me, but I think it would inhibit his ability to give proper care to the more vulnerable. I have requested for more intimate procedures to be referred to someone else, never felt the need for that before.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr Maloney is top notch. He is a forward thinking doc and I like that. Answers questions well and is very personable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I think he's a fantastic doctor. Very easy to feel comfortable with.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Patrick Maloney's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Maloney took over from our doctor of 30+years. Definatly big boots to fill as Dr.B. was the best. He listens and takes the time to talk to you about what yo..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Hes a good listener...and has been so helpful each time I have gone in which isnt that often. I do find it a bit unprofessional though that his receptionist ta..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "It couldn't have been easy taking over suh a large practice and trying to fill such large shoes (sorry Dr B, but you do have big feet) but Dr Maloney dove right..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "he does his job well working within the constrains each patient place on him as far as their individual treatments go as to what they will do and won't to achie..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am an old patient of Dr. Blagrave's who was adopted by Dr Maloney. I have a critical illness. Out of all of the specialists, technicians and people I talk t..."

February 9, 2015