Ratings for Dr. Mona Sandhu

Excellent service and very thorough doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and caring. Have been seeing the doctor for many years and recommend her to friends and family who need a quality optometrist.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Fantastic office and a very knowledgeable, caring and thorough eye doctor. Dr. Sandhu and Clayton Heights Optometry is a great place to take your whole family for eye exams!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I had a very thorough eye exam with Dr. Sandhu. She is very knowledgeable, caring and great with kids.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I had a great experience with her. She explains everything in detail. She is patient and caring. I would go back to her for sure.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Sandhu is a very experienced, compassionate and pleasant eye doctor. Unlike many doctors who seem rushed in their exams, she conducts thorough exams and explains options clearly. It's nice to know there are still doctors out there who have old fashioned, solid values.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr Mona Sandhu is very good with her clinical skills and knowledge. I personally feel that she is very kind and treats patients with gentle care.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I came to see Dr. Sandhu since she was the doctor in my community in 1999, she has been my eye doctor since then. During the time I have been a patient of Dr. Sandhu, I had an incident with my eye where I experienced flashes of light in the right corner of my eye. After careful examination by Dr. Sandhu, I was referred to a retinal specialist who photographed the right eye and found that I had several bleeds on the right retina. I have had great follow-up by Dr. Sandhu and how she has the equipment herself to photograph the retina. My eye was photographed at Dr. Sandhu's office last month and it was found that all the bleeds had healed. Thanks Dr. Sandhu for your great follow-up care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Sandhu by another parent on my daughter's soccer team. Best decision I ever made for me and my children to see her! Very pleasant demeanour and most thorough eye exam we've ever had. I would highly recommend Dr. Mona Sandhu as an optometrist.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

We have had a wonderful opportunity to work with Dr. Sandhu as our family optometrist. She very knowledgeable about optometry. She cares about her patients and shares information as to the care of our eyes. The children have always felt welcomed and supported in her care and she relates well to them. We thank her for her care over the last five years and we look forward to always being with her.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Got my eyes checked from her 3 times and my glasses made 3 time the number was still wrong after the third time. Will not be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013