Ratings for Dr. Priya Joshi

i found priya in my search for someone who knew how to perform a Maya Abdominal Massage. she has been my naturopath ever since. each visit i feel heard, seen and understood. i feel like i'm her only patient considering the attention and time she gives me!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Priya is lovely! She asked open ended questions that got me thinking about my own health and took her time in all of our sessions. I never felt rushed, but always felt comfortable and heard. She was very knowledgable on all issues I came to her with, and her recommendations helped me overcome, some chronic health problems I was having for years, and gave me tools to keep in mind for if they came back. She is kind and I could tell from the beginning that she is passionate about her work. I would recommend her to anyone seeking out a naturopath, especially women and pregnant mamas, as her knowledge of women's health and trust of pregnancy and birth is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Kind, caring doctor who listened to my health history without judgement. Knows lots about supplements and herbs, and I am blessed to have met her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012