Ratings for Dr. Priya Joshi

Dr. Joshi has helped me navigate through several longterm, ongoing health issues. Her gentle, compassionate demeanor create a safe, non-judgemental space where I feel comfortable, heard and understood. Priya is knowledgable in many areas and incorporates mind, body and spirit in the healing process. She sends me home with a diverse treatment protocol that has included supplements, diet & lifestyle changes and self-care, to name a few. My wellbeing has greatly benefitted from Dr. Joshi's care and I would highly recommend her for a ND.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Joshi for over a year and she completely turned my digestive issues, and in turn my life, around. She had me feeling better quickly! She was able to get to the root of the problem and treat the problem head on! There were no side affects from her treatments, unlike traditional drugs! She listens intently and sends me home with a written plan.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Priya Joshi is an exceptional naturopath who guided my health recovery over several years. She is a wise compassionate listener who includes her client in care decisions, who guides them in a very holistic manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone of any age. She is a blessing to her profession!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I saw Dr. Joshi for 4 years, and never did get a proper diagnosis for my health problems, although she did help to alleviate my symptoms with herbal medicine. She was kind and helpful in the beginning, but then made it clear, through cold and aggressive behaviour, that she no longer wished to work with me. I would have preferred more professional behaviour!! I'm now seeing a different practitioner who gave me a totally different diagnosis, and the treatements are working. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Joshi.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

i found priya in my search for someone who knew how to perform a Maya Abdominal Massage. she has been my naturopath ever since. each visit i feel heard, seen and understood. i feel like i'm her only patient considering the attention and time she gives me!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Priya is lovely! She asked open ended questions that got me thinking about my own health and took her time in all of our sessions. I never felt rushed, but always felt comfortable and heard. She was very knowledgable on all issues I came to her with, and her recommendations helped me overcome, some chronic health problems I was having for years, and gave me tools to keep in mind for if they came back. She is kind and I could tell from the beginning that she is passionate about her work. I would recommend her to anyone seeking out a naturopath, especially women and pregnant mamas, as her knowledge of women's health and trust of pregnancy and birth is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Kind, caring doctor who listened to my health history without judgement. Knows lots about supplements and herbs, and I am blessed to have met her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012