Ratings for Dr. Richard Cook

I owe my life to Dr Cook, His my Hero, thank you for saving my life..

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr cook had replaced microvalve on my friend that needed it done, after surgery it was like night and day , total body transformation, and she said she would go back to him any day to do the same procedure , 100 percent confidence in Dr cook ... thanks for saving my Friend Dr Cook

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Unfortunately my sister did not have a good outcome after her surgery with Dr. Cook. I fault both he and his team but more importantly, the cardiology staff at VGH that deliberated for two months before scheduling her angiogram and another two months before she had it. Once she had the angiogram in Feb. she had her surgery at the end of July. Sadly after fighting for 9 months, she died. This could have been a better out come.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

No words can express my appreciation for Dr. Cook and the VGH staff. This man could obviously excel and become extremely wealthy as a entrepreneur , but instead use his skills to save lives.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

A year and a half ago, Dr Cook did a valve replacement and a double bypass for my Mom. Today, my Mom is on a plane headed for a Caribbean cruise with the entire family. Thank you Dr Cook!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Well Dr. Cook, I'm approaching my 9th anniversary in June of my quintuple bypass performed by you. I was 58 at the time. Since then, I've helped raise my two wonderful grandchildren now 4 and 6. I'm retired as well as my wife of 40 years. I have it all as a result of your skill and dedication. Not to mention all the team around you at VGH. THANK YOU so much.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

RICHARD COOK SAVED MY MOM'S LIFE! Love you Dr. Richard Cook!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I had Dr.Cook for bypass surgery in 2008. He asked if I would allow the team to use Jack the robot for my surgery. I asked him about the advantages of using a robot and he answeared all questions with very reasonalable answers so I signed the consent forms. He and the whole staff were the best doctors and support people I have ever had. Thanks for keeping me alive and well.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Repaired my mitral valve. Was very kind and knowledgeable throughout the whole experience. Very glad I had him as my cardiac surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Mitral valve repair, annuloplasty ring implantation, VGH done on me by Dr. Richard Cook on July 2012. He is extremely a knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He finds time to answer and discuss all questions asked of him. Thank you so much Dr. Cook for your job well done and more power to you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015