Ratings for Dr. Eunice Chow

I had seborrheic eczema that she was able to actually diagnose and tell me what was going on. I went to two other dermatologists who simply said "You have eczema and the weather is dry" and loaded me with a bunch of steroid topical creams and other moisturizers and protopic that would resolve the problem for a few weeks, and come back. Dr. Chow put me on proper medication and I haven't had a flare-up in years.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Chow was personable and professional. She examined my daughter and recommended treatment and discussed options in detail for her acne condition. With Dr. Chow's recommendations and treatment my daughter's acne is now under control and my daughter's confidence has returned.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

She's robotic. Barely looked at me. Asked a bunch of questions and typed into the computer. The appointment was for my 8 month old son. He has a lesion on his face. She spent maybe 5 minutes with us and didn't know what the lesion was so referred us somewhere else. I feel like she didn't even try. I waited for this appoiment for him for 5 months, drove an hour and a half and she didn't even seem to care. I don't recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Chow has the perfect blend of professionalism, and warmth. She is not without a sense of humour, either. Dr. Chow's nurse is very efficient and personable as well.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Actually, not helpful, but that was my condition, not her lack of knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

The first time I saw Dr. Chow she took the time to listen to me and address my problems. When I went for a followup her nurse tried very hard to sell me a $100.00 bottle of lotion before the Dr. came in. When the Dr. arrived and we began talking her nurse rushed into the room, closed the door, leaned against it with her arms crossed and watched us. Dr. Chow forgot what she was going to say and seemed all flustered. She seemed to lose interest in my problems and I felt rushed out without getting any help. Last week I called to make an appointment and was surprised but happy that I could get in to see her this morning. I booked today off work and drove almost an hour to her office only to be told that I did not have an appointment until the 29th of June but that would have to be cancelled because it was not a doctor's referral. I told the receptionist what I had to do to get there this morning and she said, "People make mistakes." I told her this was a big one and she just shrugged her shoulders and said that "it could be for some". I would not recommend anyone go to this clinic. Totally unprofessional and uncaring!!! I can't even rate the Doctor's knowledge because she hasn't helped me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Barely looked at me, rattled off textbook listings of causes of skin conditions, typed in the computer, gave me a script and walked out of the room????? Will not return.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr Chow was good however her nurse used latex bandage on me even after I twice told her I had latex allergy! Was NOT impressed with that.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Chow is the BEST! She saved my husband's life! Several doctors told him that he had psoriasis. She quickly diagnosed him with melanoma! It had spread so badly that it was mere millimeters from spreading to his vital organs! She arranged for surgery within a week! He wouldn't have seen her if it weren't for the fact that the same doctor had sent me in for hairloss! I took him in with me in hopes she would take a quick look at him and prescribe a new cream. I thank God for this woman!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Chow is excellent at following my son's progress. She's very proactive and knowledgeable in acne control. Her concern and explanations made us comfortable with dealing with acutane which helped gain the confidence in my son again!!! Thank you Dr Chow!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016