Ratings for Dr. Eunice Chow

She's robotic. Barely looked at me. Asked a bunch of questions and typed into the computer. The appointment was for my 8 month old son. He has a lesion on his face. She spent maybe 5 minutes with us and didn't know what the lesion was so referred us somewhere else. I feel like she didn't even try. I waited for this appoiment for him for 5 months, drove an hour and a half and she didn't even seem to care. I don't recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Chow has the perfect blend of professionalism, and warmth. She is not without a sense of humour, either. Dr. Chow's nurse is very efficient and personable as well.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Actually, not helpful, but that was my condition, not her lack of knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

The first time I saw Dr. Chow she took the time to listen to me and address my problems. When I went for a followup her nurse tried very hard to sell me a $100.00 bottle of lotion before the Dr. came in. When the Dr. arrived and we began talking her nurse rushed into the room, closed the door, leaned against it with her arms crossed and watched us. Dr. Chow forgot what she was going to say and seemed all flustered. She seemed to lose interest in my problems and I felt rushed out without getting any help. Last week I called to make an appointment and was surprised but happy that I could get in to see her this morning. I booked today off work and drove almost an hour to her office only to be told that I did not have an appointment until the 29th of June but that would have to be cancelled because it was not a doctor's referral. I told the receptionist what I had to do to get there this morning and she said, "People make mistakes." I told her this was a big one and she just shrugged her shoulders and said that "it could be for some". I would not recommend anyone go to this clinic. Totally unprofessional and uncaring!!! I can't even rate the Doctor's knowledge because she hasn't helped me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Barely looked at me, rattled off textbook listings of causes of skin conditions, typed in the computer, gave me a script and walked out of the room????? Will not return.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr Chow was good however her nurse used latex bandage on me even after I twice told her I had latex allergy! Was NOT impressed with that.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Chow is the BEST! She saved my husband's life! Several doctors told him that he had psoriasis. She quickly diagnosed him with melanoma! It had spread so badly that it was mere millimeters from spreading to his vital organs! She arranged for surgery within a week! He wouldn't have seen her if it weren't for the fact that the same doctor had sent me in for hairloss! I took him in with me in hopes she would take a quick look at him and prescribe a new cream. I thank God for this woman!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Chow is excellent at following my son's progress. She's very proactive and knowledgeable in acne control. Her concern and explanations made us comfortable with dealing with acutane which helped gain the confidence in my son again!!! Thank you Dr Chow!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Chow for a few years and found her very personable and efficient. Now when I phone for a follow up appointment, I am advised that she is on maternity leave. No problem there. "May I see aother Dr.?" "No" from the receptionist, "you must obtain a new reference from your family Dr." So I did, but Dr. Chow's office could not accomodate me apparently. Her replacement is not accepting "new" patients. I would have assumed I was an "old" patient.Now I must go to a new clinic and a different Dr. Are these people becoming arrogant and condescending?

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I just called today to book an appointment for my mom. The reception was bad customer service over the phone. You felt she was very rude and didn't want to listen to you at all. I had very bad experience with her on the phone. How can treat other people rude as a receptionist. But, I haven't seen this doctor yet. I hope the doctor will be good.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015