Ratings for Dr. Eunice Chow

Dr Chow is the BEST! She saved my husband's life! Several doctors told him that he had psoriasis. She quickly diagnosed him with melanoma! It had spread so badly that it was mere millimeters from spreading to his vital organs! She arranged for surgery within a week! He wouldn't have seen her if it weren't for the fact that the same doctor had sent me in for hairloss! I took him in with me in hopes she would take a quick look at him and prescribe a new cream. I thank God for this woman!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Chow is excellent at following my son's progress. She's very proactive and knowledgeable in acne control. Her concern and explanations made us comfortable with dealing with acutane which helped gain the confidence in my son again!!! Thank you Dr Chow!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Chow for a few years and found her very personable and efficient. Now when I phone for a follow up appointment, I am advised that she is on maternity leave. No problem there. "May I see aother Dr.?" "No" from the receptionist, "you must obtain a new reference from your family Dr." So I did, but Dr. Chow's office could not accomodate me apparently. Her replacement is not accepting "new" patients. I would have assumed I was an "old" patient.Now I must go to a new clinic and a different Dr. Are these people becoming arrogant and condescending?

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I just called today to book an appointment for my mom. The reception was bad customer service over the phone. You felt she was very rude and didn't want to listen to you at all. I had very bad experience with her on the phone. How can treat other people rude as a receptionist. But, I haven't seen this doctor yet. I hope the doctor will be good.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Though I didn't have any troubles with the people at the front desk, my consultation with Dr.Chow was a good experience, compared to many other dermatologist that I have went to, she was the one who gave me a lot of tips/recommendations. For me, she did seem like she knowledgeable and didn't just randomly prescribe me with medication and leaving me with little to no details. I thought she was completely friendly and she seemed to care about her patients. She is a doctor who understands your current situation, and will sit down with you to help you get better.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

The staff is a nightmare to deal with, I have never dealt with such an unprofessional receptionist. Not only was she very rude over the phone, she also felt it was necessary to comment on how much extra work she has to do because of all the problems with referrals. I am sorry you have to work while at your job. Unfortunate Dr. Chow has such a negative front staff as she is the exact opposite.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I don't think it is fair to name names but have had my share of negative experiences with the office staff at this clinic. Wish I'd seen some of the responses on here before getting referred here.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I've been going to this clinic for a while now, and while I appreciate Dr. Chow, I certainly understand the comments on here about her staff. I have left from appointments thinking that I should find a new clinic to attend.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Lol too funny. I went to this clinic recently and my experience with the staff working at the front was so bad I decided to write a review on this site. I see there are some other recent reviews about the terrible staff working there already. My consultation went well but I am not sure I will bother with this clinic again because the staff made me uncomfortable and lacked discretion. I am surprised Dr. Chow has let it get this bad.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Agree with other comments about the staff at this clinic. Absolutely terrible. I have no idea how Dr Chow is because I never saw her. I gave up dealing with the staff and went to a different clinic. Fix your staff problem!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014