Ratings for Dr. Vic Handa

Very knowledgeable and a great dentist! I went for an emergency appt and he made sure everything was done perfectly. His work is truly second to none and I would happily recommend him.

Submitted April 24, 2016

Really amazing dentist he is very polite and courteous... he is always been amazing whenever I visited him... I feel bad for the problems they have had recently... not even 1 customer has been diagnosed with anything... He is always extremely knowledgable....

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I found DR.Handa for an emergency tooth issue an he got me right in on a Sunday n has been amazing ever since.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Could not find a better dentist. My daughter was terrified to go to the dentist and he made her feel so comfortable and took his time with her. Now she can go no problem. His license was revoked for what 2 days and then everything was opened again. He has nothing to hide and offered anyone to see how things are done in the back he would take them. I would not hesitate to go back and take my kids. Why would I want to go to someone else who dosent care. Think twice before you change dentists cause you'll find out you're at the best one now.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Vic Handa is an exceptional dentist who thrives on keeping his patients happy. He has provided professional dental care for my family and friends for several years with no complaints. I trust Dr. Handa's work with full confidence and believe that Upper Middle Dental is still a name you can trust.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Handa is great. I can go on and on about how gentle he is, how he goes out of his way to help you and how he actually gives a darn about his patients. Ok.. the improper storage thing is a bit concerning but the media did blow it all out of proportion. If it bleeds it leads...so just remember that.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

He has always been a good dentist and I have had multiple procedures done by him. Although this has been a very worrisome and devastating time for my famioy and I. This is an UNNECESSARY worry that we all now have to deal with. My baby brother has to now go for blood tests as well as all of us. Life already is filled with so many worries, this added to it is not fun and not fair in my opinion along with many others.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I would never hesitate to go back to his office nor my children. He is a great dentist always making sure you were ok and would keep asking through out the appointment. Keep up the great work and we will be in soon.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Excellent dentist. Makes you feel comfortable every time you go. I have no hesitation in going back. I couldn't go to the dentist before now I have no problem. Best dentist I have ever had. Great work Vic!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

He has always made our family feel comfortable when going to the dentist. I'm never had someone this pleasant and caring. My family and I will be going back cause I don't think there's another dentist like Dr. Handa. Top notch. Keep doing the great job your doing.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Vic Handa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients