Ratings for Dr. Christian Murray

i was so nervous and upset when I arrived. he was patient but honest with me and my husband about what the options were and how it could be done. despite a tricky cancer on my face dr murry was able to remove it and put it all back together carefully and there is only a small scar now. I am very happy and grateful I was sent to the Moh's clinic...because it is the best place in canada for this type of face skin cancer.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

i was told by a friend who is a doctor that he is the best Mohs surgeon in canada, and I can say after seeing him that I am in agreement...at least he was amazing with me. he mostly sees really complicated cases but luckily mine wasn't as bad as the first dermatologist I saw thought it would be. great bedside manner and terrific surgical skills. no wonder he is the so well thought of by other doctors... I met another patient in the waiting room who is the wife of the chief of surgery at another hospital.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

bad experience-2015-was too upset to post. Murray was very arrogant. He did not tell me -he was doing a flap on my scalp-the lesion was tiny-he was in a hurry-excised a chunk of skin from my scalp to sew up. I left with a big wound on my scalp-took 8 months to heal, Mohs is supposed to conserve tissue-not cause more trauma. this was a nite mare for me-I have a bald spot, He does not care about any cosmetics-I had this procedure before-and it was not done like this. He went below the scalp line-that is why there is a bald spot-what a jerk!!!

Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Murray removed two basal cell carcinomas from my face in September 2017. He was everything that I had read about him - knowledgeable, kind, capable, caring. His number one priority is to be sure the cancer is removed, and his second priority is to try to leave as little impact on your face from the surgery as possible. I am five days post-surgery and incredibly pleased with the minimal nature of the scarring. I am so very grateful to Dr. Murray and his staff and would highly recommend him to anyone dealing with skin cancer.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Murray really put me at ease he removed two skin cancers one was a squamis cell by my right ear and one on my forehead and after 10 days you can hardly see scars would recommend him and the MOHS Clinic

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Murray and his staff were friendly, patient and helpful. I travelled 250 miles each way to have my surgery done by Dr. Murray and it was well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

An amazing kind human being.He will do what ever it takes to make sure you understand the nature of your issues and the anticipated out come avoiding false hope

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Had the MOHs procedure done at women's college hospital today. Dr Murray and his staff were simply amazing. He was so kind and really put you at ease. Blessed to have such a wonderful dermotologist in our city.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I had cancer removed from the corner of my eye going down my nose. Dr. Murray & staff were excellent. He did a great job, had plastic surgery the same day at Toronto General , I am so pleased with my surgery, Thanks from a very happy lady.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Had Mohs surgery with Dr. Christian Murray this morning. He and his staff were all very kind and helpful, actually made the experience of having surgery quite pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016