Ratings for Dr. Christian Murray

Dr. Murray really put me at ease he removed two skin cancers one was a squamis cell by my right ear and one on my forehead and after 10 days you can hardly see scars would recommend him and the MOHS Clinic

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Murray and his staff were friendly, patient and helpful. I travelled 250 miles each way to have my surgery done by Dr. Murray and it was well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

An amazing kind human being.He will do what ever it takes to make sure you understand the nature of your issues and the anticipated out come avoiding false hope

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Had the MOHs procedure done at women's college hospital today. Dr Murray and his staff were simply amazing. He was so kind and really put you at ease. Blessed to have such a wonderful dermotologist in our city.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I had cancer removed from the corner of my eye going down my nose. Dr. Murray & staff were excellent. He did a great job, had plastic surgery the same day at Toronto General , I am so pleased with my surgery, Thanks from a very happy lady.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Had Mohs surgery with Dr. Christian Murray this morning. He and his staff were all very kind and helpful, actually made the experience of having surgery quite pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr Murray operated on my nose last week and it was the best experience I have ever had with a team of health care professionals. He has a wonderful personality and everyone at the clinic was great. I feel lucky to have the Mohs Clinic right here in Toronto. Diane

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Murray operated on my nose about 6 years ago and ended up doing a skin graft on the tip of my nose. That caused me stress because prior to the operation I didn't know this is what he was going to do. It doesn't look too good. I wish I had have had a plastic surgeon take care of this from the get go because now to get it fixed it would cost me a lot of money whereas if i had gotten a plastic surgeon originally it would have been free basically. I had no idea how to handle a tumour on the tip of my nose. I am grateful it is gone, but i don't like how it looks right now.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr. Murray did MOHS surgery on me November 18th. At the time I was just to have one spot done, but he looked at my nose and saw another spot that he thought was suspicious, and did a biopsy. The biopsy confirmed that it also needed to be removed. He looked after both spots, even though I was just booked for the one. His extreme kindness, and caring made the whole experience easy to tolerate. You could tell the last thing he wanted to do was put you in any pain. His nurse Carol, was also very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend Dr. Murray for any procedure.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

CONTACED ME A WEEK PRIOR TO THE SURGERY..REMINDER OF APPOINTMENT, ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS I MIGHT HAVE(NIL).. ALL WAS EXPLAINED IN DETAIL). ARRIVAL AT THE HOSPITAL, NURSE CAROL EXPLAINED THE PROCEDURE, PROVIDED ME A GOWN, ASSISTED ME WITH GOWN , Directed ME TO WAITING AREA.WITHIN AN HOUR, CALLED TO THE OPERATION AREA, DR.CHRISTIAN MURRAY INTRODUCED HIMSELF, & ASSISTANT. ASKED ME PERTINENT HEALTH QUESTIONS IN ORDER TO GET TO KNOW ME A.S.A.P. AT THIS TIME FROZE THE AREA, APOLOGIZED FOR ANY DISCOMFORT ASSOCIATED WITH THE FREEZING. I COMPLIMENTED HIM, AT THIS TIME .. NO DISCOMFORT . WE WERE ABLE TO CONVERSE CALMLY AND PLEASANTLY THROUGHOUT THE PROCEDURE. AFTER THE SURGERY .NURSE CAROL TEMPORARILY DRESSED THE WOUND. BACK TO THE WAITING ROOM TO AWAIT THE RESULTS. WITHIN AN HOUR I WAS CALLED INTO THE SURGERY AREA. THE DOCOTOR ADVISED ME EVERYTHING HAD BEEN REMOVED. HIS ASS'T WAS VERY PLEASANT,SUTURED THE AREA & EXPLAINED THE PROCEDURE.I DEPARTED THE HOSPITAL PRIOR TO NOON

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013