You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Beach

Dr. Beach was amazing as he helped me trace my asthmatic problems to my workplace and got through the difficult process of WCB agreeing that it was workplace induced asthma. He takes a lot of time to explain results, symptoms, and how to use and track medications. In my mind, his efforts are a 10 on the 5 scale!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Upon recommendations from my father that had seen Dr. Beach. I got a referral to see him regarding my diagnoses of ptsd and depression and there link to my military service. His staff were super nice. It did take awhile to get in with him probably because he is so good. Well worth the wait. I had seen an intern resident once but was seen afterwards by Dr. Beach. So basically it was just like having a normal appt with him afterwards, so its great he takes on other residents to help with experience and training! Very compassionate, personalable upto date on relevent medical issues and knows his stuff. Did not also have to explain military hierarchy and things, which was actually quite nice since most civilian doctors just look at you with two heads when explaining things. Defnly recommend. Made sure to follow up with me.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr Beach was engaged for my father in his last stage of life, during which he was interviewed and a claim was made and granted for work related COPD which resulted in his death. Dr Beach came to see my father in his nursing home, most uncharacteristic of a medical Dr.He was patient, courteous, professional & extremely knowledgeable.He has a practical background which affords him a greater understanding faced by those with respiratory disease.When my husband was diagnosed with the very same disease a few years later, resulting from similiar past hazardous work related exposures, we decided to get a referral to Dr Beach to get his expert opinion. Throughout our meetings he has always maintained a great balance combining a great sense of humour, patience and professionalism. We think he is absolutely great!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr beach was very helpful in the diagnosis of my hyperthenar hammer syndrome. When i needed advice in relation to my condition he was always available and never made me feel like i was an inconvenience. Hats off to you sir!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

He is very attentive and helpful. He is open to new ideas and thoughtful in his responses.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Jeremy Beach's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beach was amazing as he helped me trace my asthmatic problems to my workplace and got through the difficult process of WCB agreeing that it was workplace in..."

May 24, 2016