Ratings for Dr. Jillian Toogood

Terrible doctor! She doesn't effectively deal with concerns when they arise. Doesn't seem to care get to the bottom of why her patients are in pain. She is my best friend's doctor and I'm getting sick of seeing my friend the way she is. My friend isn't the same person anymore with everythjng that is going on. I doing everything I can to help her find a new doctor who deals with her properly.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Horrible. Inexperienced and not good with children at all.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

But she is Too Good! is this a real doctor? or a prank? I think that all these people below me are just angry people, and…who knows? who am I? who are all these people posting on this site? is it the doctor? probably not, since this one isn't getting great reviews….but she is too good? doesn't make sense to me. All you angry people who post….

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Horrible doctor! Doesn't make eye contact. Gets angry rude and mean when questioned on anything. Has no compassion. Not a people/kids person at all! Will not seek medical attention from her again!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Seems socially uncomfortable, doesn't make eye contact well, but she listens to my concerns and takes them seriously. Very appreciative that she will call if there is any kind of abnormal test result.

Submitted March 26, 2015

She doesn't have children of her own so there seems to be a lack of understanding when a concerned mother comes in with their child. My wife and I have gotten contradictory advice and information compared to other practitioners and doctors. Makes it very hard to believe her when she says that you're child is ok after having had symptoms up to and longer than a week. We always seek for a second opinion right away when we get sent home without an answer.

Submitted December 30, 2014

She has a lot to learn about patient trust and care. She lost my trust in a heartbeat. I asked should I carry on taking this pill and she replied by saying "this may sound cold, but i could careless you have high blood pressure". Well she was correct - She is cold and not someone i would recommend for a family practitioner who you feel truly cares about your well being... as true professional doctors do care about their patients.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

She is not helpful at all and acts disgusted to see a sick child in her office. Have never had a good experience with her at all.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Great doctor! Always on time and doesn't rush her patients. She's very caring and is knowledgeable. She wonderful with our son and very patient. We love seeing Dr. Toogood!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Horrible doctor, very little knowledge ( can't seem to use a tape measure correctly) very rude, doesn't listen to or acknowledge patients concerns. Likes to throw threats around when a patient questions there knowledge and ability. Stay away from this women at all costs!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Jillian Toogood's Credentials

• University of Western Ontario

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor! She doesn't effectively deal with concerns when they arise. Doesn't seem to care get to the bottom of why her patients are in pain. She is my b..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Horrible. Inexperienced and not good with children at all."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "But she is Too Good! is this a real doctor? or a prank? I think that all these people below me are just angry people, and…who knows? who am I? who are all t..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor! Doesn't make eye contact. Gets angry rude and mean when questioned on anything. Has no compassion. Not a people/kids person at all! Will not ..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Seems socially uncomfortable, doesn't make eye contact well, but she listens to my concerns and takes them seriously. Very appreciative that she will call if th..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "She doesn't have children of her own so there seems to be a lack of understanding when a concerned mother comes in with their child. My wife and I have gotten ..."

December 30, 2014