Ratings for Dr. Jillian Toogood

I've noticed a huge change in her attitude within the last year. She was quite cold hearted in the past, she seems to have warmed up quite a bit recently. Will see what the future brings.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I owe Dr Toogood my life. When we first started going to her she was a bit awkward but she has really warmed up and treats everyone in my family with respect. I get all the answers that I need from her, she takes time to listen to my concerns and I can almost always get an appointment with her immediately. She's been amazing with my children and takes her time with them to ensure they are comfortable. She's gone above and beyond for my family and I am very grateful for her.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Terrible doctor. She doesn't listen to her patients at all. She needs to fix her attitude and start taking her job a little more seriously.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

She's lost my trust completely, and it's not coming back. I've had multiple negative experiences with Dr.Toogood, and don't plan on going back. She doesn't care about the health of her patients. She's flat out rude and ignorant. She's good at giving dirty looks and giving snappy remarks and comments. By the looks of these reviews, I'm not the only one who feels this way. You'd think after the amount of negative reviews posted, the managers at the health team would begin to step in and do an investigation. Or do they themselves not care too? Maybe she should start by loosing her attitude

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Terrible doctor! Really good at giving blank stares, dirty looks and an attitude.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Doesn't seem to phase her that her patients have a problem are in pain. She doesn't care to find out why. She's good at dealing with minor problems, but anything that is on going she has a problem. She needs to get advice and reach out to other doctors when she doesn't have an answer. I've had better success atcwalk in clinics than with her care. I can tell you now, when I have a child they aren't stepping foot in her office. I wish I knew who to make an actual complaint to, she needs to be talked to.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Terrible doctor! She doesn't effectively deal with concerns when they arise. Doesn't seem to care get to the bottom of why her patients are in pain. She is my best friend's doctor and I'm getting sick of seeing my friend the way she is. My friend isn't the same person anymore with everythjng that is going on. I doing everything I can to help her find a new doctor who deals with her properly.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Horrible. Inexperienced and not good with children at all.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

But she is Too Good! is this a real doctor? or a prank? I think that all these people below me are just angry people, and…who knows? who am I? who are all these people posting on this site? is it the doctor? probably not, since this one isn't getting great reviews….but she is too good? doesn't make sense to me. All you angry people who post….

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Horrible doctor! Doesn't make eye contact. Gets angry rude and mean when questioned on anything. Has no compassion. Not a people/kids person at all! Will not seek medical attention from her again!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015