Ratings for Dr. Prunella Moonsamy

This woman was one of the most awful doctors I have ever gone to. She wasn't interested in the issues I was having, because I'd had Cancer in the past and that seemed to be more her focus. I tried to talk to her about her unpleasant manner of treating me as though I were an idiot and she 'fired' me. I heard later she does that if people are late for appointments or if she doesn't like them. She shouldn't be a doctor. She's too disrespectful and uninterested.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have to agree with the negative posts I have read. I would rather wait for another doctor/day if my condition is not serious than see her again. I guess in a doctor shortage country we get what we get. This is why I like both public and private health care. I would chose private any day, they have to work for their clientelle. They don't have a "just get paid by the number of patients seen" attitude.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Moonsamy is thorough and respectful. I never feel rushed with her and find that she takes my perspectives and questions seriously. I appreciate that she doesn't think about symptoms in isolation but rather as part of a system.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I went it with to speak with her as you need to see a doctor before you can go and see a psychiatrist for my anxiety and depression. She gave me a mental health questionnaire and sent me on my way. I returned with it, and it said I had anxiety and depression (As I already knew) and she told me I needed to go to counselling. When I asked where I should go, she told me she wasn't sure, and then asked me to close the door on my way out. Among that, I wanted to speak to her about my chronic bone problems but, I don't wish to go back as she's always late, cold and frankly the worst doctor I've had to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. P Moonsamy has been my GP for several years. Despite the fact that I am a very healthy person with no chronic illness, who exercises regularly, eats healthfully, and practices preventative health measures, I've had several less than enjoyable experiences with her. She has not been thorough in my check-ups and she has judged my lifestyle choices rather than help me take steps to keep myself healthy. I wish I could find a better doctor accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Moonsamy is a great doctor! She's very helpful

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

No. She is not amazing, not knowledgeable at all. Not willing to help. The most stressful and upsetting experience with a doctor we have ever had. Some of excellent reviews here seem to be added by staff.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

She is an amazing Dr! Knowledgable and always willing to help!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I saw her since my gp was unavailable. I have never met a doctor so cold. I saw her due to severe back pain. I was told previously it was because I had two herniated discs but this doctor made me feel stupid as if I was lying, exaggerating or looking for drugs. I hobbled out of her office in tears. Shame on you for not taking peoples pain seriously, not everyone is looking for pain pills for just the sake of it. I came to your office looking for genuine help but instead was treated horribly. I hope you remember who I am. I was the lady with the baby that I could barely lift up due to severe pain.shame on you.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I love Dr moonsamy and she has always been respectful and always listen to how I'm feeling.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015