Ratings for Dr. Prunella Moonsamy

Dr. Moonsamy is thorough and respectful. I never feel rushed with her and find that she takes my perspectives and questions seriously. I appreciate that she doesn't think about symptoms in isolation but rather as part of a system.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I went it with to speak with her as you need to see a doctor before you can go and see a psychiatrist for my anxiety and depression. She gave me a mental health questionnaire and sent me on my way. I returned with it, and it said I had anxiety and depression (As I already knew) and she told me I needed to go to counselling. When I asked where I should go, she told me she wasn't sure, and then asked me to close the door on my way out. Among that, I wanted to speak to her about my chronic bone problems but, I don't wish to go back as she's always late, cold and frankly the worst doctor I've had to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. P Moonsamy has been my GP for several years. Despite the fact that I am a very healthy person with no chronic illness, who exercises regularly, eats healthfully, and practices preventative health measures, I've had several less than enjoyable experiences with her. She has not been thorough in my check-ups and she has judged my lifestyle choices rather than help me take steps to keep myself healthy. I wish I could find a better doctor accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Moonsamy is a great doctor! She's very helpful

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

No. She is not amazing, not knowledgeable at all. Not willing to help. The most stressful and upsetting experience with a doctor we have ever had. Some of excellent reviews here seem to be added by staff.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

She is an amazing Dr! Knowledgable and always willing to help!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I saw her since my gp was unavailable. I have never met a doctor so cold. I saw her due to severe back pain. I was told previously it was because I had two herniated discs but this doctor made me feel stupid as if I was lying, exaggerating or looking for drugs. I hobbled out of her office in tears. Shame on you for not taking peoples pain seriously, not everyone is looking for pain pills for just the sake of it. I came to your office looking for genuine help but instead was treated horribly. I hope you remember who I am. I was the lady with the baby that I could barely lift up due to severe pain.shame on you.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I love Dr moonsamy and she has always been respectful and always listen to how I'm feeling.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

I would never see this doctor again or recommend her. I came to her in an emergency as my husband and I recently seperated and I was having anxiety attacks at work which would result in me crying. She was very rude and was smiling and almost laughing when I was crying. She stated I don't just give ativan to people off the street. You know this is a highly addictive and being sold on the streets. I had already told her I am a nurse and she still spoke to me like I was stupid and was drug seeking. As seen on my file I have never had ativan or ever requested it. Doctors are suppose to help people not speak down to them and have them leave feeling even worse then when they came.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr Moonsamy is always helpful and on time. She has a great feal of knowledge and always researches any thoughts or ideas you bring to the table

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015