Ratings for Dr. Liaquat Khan

He is a good doctor, I recommend seeing him. He always helps and takes care of me. He's the best doctor!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

When I was explaining my symptoms, he interrupted and never listen to me. He looked at my affected part and said ' it is fine, looks normal'. I came to the clinic because I felt ill and in pain. I told him so and he replied 'go to emergency room'. That was it. He is the least professional doctor ever. Poor manner. I won't go back to him ever again.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I saw Dr. Khan with concerns of severe anxiety, and was allowed to explain in detail my concerns in hopes of finding help. He offered no solutions, not any insight into my concerns, and sent me away because my home address is too far from the clinic. I believe a doctor should not send a patient away when being asked for help. Poor moral practice, I will be letting all friends and family know the kind of service I received at this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr Khan is one of the worst doctors I have ever been seen by! This is a doctor who should not be practicing medicine. He is rude and arrogant!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Not all doctors graduate at the top of the class. Dr. Khan is a prime example. He has no idea what a bedside manner is. Nor does he seem interested in listening to your issues, only writing a prescription and shooing you out the door so he can write something up for the next patient. It may sound like I am quoting another reviewer, but it is in fact true that he will not help any further because he is not your family doctor. He will suggest you see him or her. On the other hand, the staff at the office are very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Khan for over three years. He and his staff are very professional and genuinely concerned about my medical needs. He is thoruugh and very knowledgeable and has a very good way of making me feel at ease in dealing with things.\ He doesn't over prescribe medicine but makes sure that what he prescribes is what is going to help me. I had a friend who hated doctors and after having to go to the emergency due to a problem with his heart, he now goes to Dr. Khan after my recommendation. He thinks the same as I do about Dr. Khan.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Had genuine health concerns with breathing. I needed a refferal to see a specialist. He did not care and seemed more concerned with writing a prescription and getting me out the door. Total time with Dr Khan was aproximately 3 mins. He told me that since he was not my family doctor there was nothing else he could do. Remember that doctors get paid only IF you fulfill their prescriptions. I chose not to buy the nasal spray he recommended. I already told him I have used every nasal cortison and steriod spray. His remark was "this one is good, try it" good bye Wish some doctors would at least pretend to be concerned.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Awful!! Do not bother to see him! He does not care!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I've been seeing him for about a year now and has been excellent. Has found problems where no other doctor has bothered to look. Follow-up specialists have concurred cardiologist, vascular, ENT and thoracic.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Not knowledagable, stil temp. licence should be expelled and get another one , taking $500,000.00 /year for doing nothing ..........just milking the system to the maximum............

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015