Ratings for Dr. Clifford Albert

I saw Dr. Albert at the of 2016 for a smart lipo consultation and I didn't think I was going to come back. I felt rushed and not listened to. I changed my mind and had it done right after the x-mas holiday (he and his staff actually shortened there holiday to accomodate me). It went supper well, we talked the hole time and his nurse is a pearl. I was having problems the day after and had his personal phone number to reach him. Went back for my post up apt and everything was good and has been ever since. My husband and I went back this summer to have moles and kystes removed by laser and it healed really fast with no scaring. Even gave us a discount beacause we came togheter. Will probably will go next for IPL treatment for rosea on my face and am not affraid for the result. Do recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I saw Dr. Abert for a problem of severe acne scarring that I have been dealing with for about 5 years.He is the first physician who really took the time to listen to me and suggest a real plan to deal with the problem.As I was still having active acne he put me on a cleansing regimen combined with a skin peel every week which has really improved things. I have already started with my first Pearl Fusion treatment which has really helped improve the texture an reduce the surface scarring and I will be doing this 3 times over the year.very happy so far.I have also had some filler done to correct the deepest scars and had no problems and definitely helped. Prices are very reasonable and he uses the latest products.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Albert is simply the best!I first heard him on the Passion Show with Dr.Laurie a few years ago and have been a regular listener for the last several years.He is extremely knowledgable and really explains things well.I recently went to see him at his office and can only say that he is just as caring in person and really took the time to listen to my concerns and suggest solutions that were within my budget.I have had injections of Botox and some fillers to my cheeks. I will be doing laserlipo for the stubborn fat around my bellyè7

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Sensitive and perceptive doctor, an effective diagnostician that makes you feel comfortable; couldn't be more pleased to have found Dr. Albert

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I had a terrible and very traumatic experience with this doctor. He has done dammage to my body that other certified plastic surgeons are left speechless when they see it. Please do not make the same mistakes i did. Do your research and PLEASE go see a board certified plastic surgeon. Dr Clifford is not a specialist (far from it) and if you are interested in smart lipo beware he DOES NOT suction the fat with means you will have ZERO results. Dont waste your money. This was the biggest mistake of my life and i will forever have the scars to remind me.

Submitted April 13, 2012