Ratings for Dr. Hamid Reza Habibi

Dr Habibi takes care of my parents, he is a wonderful great man with awesome up-to-date medical knowledge

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr Habibi is my father' doctor. He is so knowlegable. He is s great listener and always have a smile on his face. I have so much respect for him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Phenomenal doctor, made sure I understood what he was saying and reassured me everything was okay when I was anxious.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Excellent Doctor. Gone to him for three years and would - which I do - trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

A great decent gentleman. Very patiently listens to what you say and after checking you, explains in full details about your case. I found Dr. Habibi very friendly, experienced and knowledgable

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Hamid Habibi was awesome! Very nice & friendly. He was thorough and made sure I understood everything he was explaining. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I saw Dr. Habibi in his office and was very impressed. He was thorough, kind, knowledgeable, and did not dismiss any of my concerns. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I took my father to Dr. Habibi's office. He spent plenty of time with my father and explained different ways of treatment to him. He is a great doctor. He listens carefully and is very patient. He is a brilliant, knowledgable, dedicated doctor. He is super nice and my father had a great experience.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Yesterday I was discharged from South Health Campus after a Pacemaker implant done on 20 April as directed by Dr. H R Habibi. I returned home with a heart full of life. His entire team is excellent. ( Namely, Dr. Cindy Mason, Dr. Patrick Champagne, Dr. W, Dr. Grant, Dr. Rothschild, and the entire Nursing staff). When I entered Ward 66, confidently I entrusted my heart in the hands of his competent colleagues. Dr. Habibi is an excellent role model for every physician, young or older. I was surprised by a phone call from Dr. H today to explain how well he has protected my heart. I am a 62 yr old female with many health issues. I have been treated by many famous physicians in many countries. Dr. Habibi is equal to one of them. Very gentle and soft spoken. He executes the master plan for a patient with extreme caution. He can never go wrong. I am very lucky and grateful to have him as my chief cardiologist, thanks to my GP Dr. Johann van der Merwe who admires him most.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I have lots to write about this God given life saver whom I met through my GP Few years ago. right now I will keep it short because I am in Colombo-Sri Lanka, due to fly back to Calgary within 48 hours. I emailed Dr HRH that I was treated at ER for heart failure. within hours he responded by saying that his staff have been informed to give me an immediate appointment on arrival. No matter where my travel takes, I go with confidence because I am assured of my heart safe in his hands. May God bless him and keep him safe.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015