Ratings for Dr. Eugene D. Elliott

Felt very comfortable with Dr. Elliot and had confidence in him. Results were great.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr Elliott is very thorough in his explaination about the procedures he uses. He is very concerned that you know what to expect

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Outstanding practice from the front desk to the surgical procedure performed by Dr. Elliot. Dr. Elliot is truly an artist- kind, patient and truly interested in what is in the best interest of the patient. Up to date on current evidence and best surgical practices. I am a healthcare professional and would recommend Dr. Elliot without reservation!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Skin cancer removal on my face....Dr. Elliott was the ONLY plastic surgeon I would consider! He has done a few other procedures over the past years and the results have been amazing. I have referred patients to his office who were in need of surgery in order to repair a botched procedure done elsewhere. He is without a doubt the best in Orange County!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Totally professional. Great, caring team with PERFECT results and attention to detail !

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

My husband recently had Melanoma surgery. Dr. Elliott is an outstanding Surgeon. We really appreciated the "no waiting" when we arrived for our appointments. This shows consideration and respect for the patients. He and his entire staff were pleasant, empathetic, and very caring. I am a Registered Nurse and have had 60 years of experience working with Doctors. Dr. Elliott and his entire staff are the BEST of the BEST!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I just had a minor skin cancer removed by Dr Elliott. He and his staff couldn't have been any nicer or pleasant to deal with. The operation/healing was perfect and I'm completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

When I was researching the best plastic surgeon in the area, Dr. Elliott's name continually popped up. I was amazed and pleased to hear so many overwhelming, positive remarks from doctors, associates, and former patients. Everyone's opinion was the same..."He's an artist, his work is impeccable, and he does surgery correct the first time. His consultations are honest and from his heart. He advises you what he CAN do and if necessary, what you SHOULDN'T do. His bedside manner is kind, gentle, and soft-spoken. His entire office is fun, friendly, easy going, organized, efficient, and professional. I love a doctor's office that doesn't leave you sitting in the waiting room forever. This is one of them. Tonya is tremendously helpful with any billing questions you may have and is extremely well-versed with the insurance company chaos. Chris makes sure you have your paperwork properly filled out and never fails to remind you of your upcoming appointments. I just can't say enough of my wonderful experience. I can't think of any reason you could possibly be disappointed with Dr. Elliott! You will love him AND his work!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Elliott is a caring person who NEVER made me feel rushed and took a personal interest in the outcome of my procedure. I did not have a procedure that was elective, because it was a malignancy on my upper lip that needed to be removed. Dr. Elliott and his staff wanted me to have the very best outcome and they advised me on what to look for in a dermatologist surgeon for removal before he did the final work on closing the wound and creating the best possible outcome. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr Elliott and his entire staff are so professional, warm, and helped make a nervous patient feel cared for. From my first consultation they helped walk me through the process, the pre-op appointments, the paperwork, and always with care and efficiency. Dr Elliott is so professional and even day of surgery made me feel cared for and helped allay my nervousness. His staff at the surgery center was amazing. Chris was so nice with answering questions, always smiling , and made me feel like a queen on my post-op visits. Her smile and sense of humor made my first few days after surgery much easier to handle. I couldn't be more pleased with my implants or the care I received. I was very nervous going in and couldn't be more pleased or recommend Dr Elliott and his staff more highly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014