Ratings for Dr. Biruk Habteselassie

He is an angel. He is very caring and compassionate. If it wasn't for him I would probably be in a wheelchair. I see him once a week for pain control and I have gone from needles in my hips, back and shoulders to just my lower back. He has given me my life back. He is the most amazing doctor i have ever met and as a nurse I have met many.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Very good doctor.. Listens, non-judgmental, Very polite and courteous

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

This Dr listened to me with an open mind and helped me when no other would. His kindness and non biased non judgemental attitude helped inevitably save me. Hes a wonderful man. I am always happy to see him and find him to be thorough. Dont let other reviews scare you. Drs need to calculate and use apps as well as the rest of us. Hes a fantastic Dr and trust him with myself and my kids completely

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

bad experience .dr use his I phone to find Rx:)) cant explain differences between eczema and psoriasis must to wash his hands @!between Patients !!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr Hab has been our family Dr for a few years.. I am sad to lose him.. He does take the time to address any problem you have which is why I also gave him a low rating in punctuality.. He is always behind!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Hab is my family Dr. and I love him!.. He takes more time than most Dr.s. This being the reason why he is always behind.. I can appreciate that he's there for people.. I am happy to have him

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr Hab is a great Doctor. He doesn't mind spending a little more time with the patient to make sure he gets the problem resolved. He actually listens to the patient unlike most other doctors I have visited which is the most important part of the process. The staff at the front desk are rude and pushy with a rather strange sense of entitlement. I have witnessed this on many occasions as I have been a patient of Dr Hab for about 4 years now. I think the staff at the front should be monitored for this behaviour and replaced as soon as they display signs of anger and frustration to the patients. The staff may not be all bad but its the old saying about a rotten apple. I am glad I have Dr Hab as my family Doc.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

If you are thinking of seeing this doctor don't walk away run away My family have had 3 bad experiences

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012