Ratings for Dr. Michael Sha

Nice staff and office. Root canal went smoother than I expected

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Shah treated a tooth of mine twice. The first treatment he said is successful 85% of the time. It wasn't so he did surgery on it which was suppose to be 100% effective. I returned 3 years later advising that I though the tooth was infected. He said that it was impossible. After looking at the tooth he said the gums were swollen from a likely fracture. Even after he did a CT scan. Well two week later puss came out and it was confirmed to be infected. In the end I spent upwards of $1500 to treat the tooth twice and put a crown on it, when it likely should have been pulled in the first place.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I saw Dr. Sha to finish a root canal because my dentist broke a file in my tooth. He was very kind, and put me at ease. His receptionist was very nice and she helped with the paperwork so I would get paid from my extended health plan,.his assistant was pleasant - was a nice office

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I had a root canal by Dr. Sha , he is very considerate and knowledgeable, I had no pain or discomfort after the procedure. His staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a root canal.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I have known Dr. Sha for as long as he has been a dentist. The first time I saw him he was very helpful and got me through the most painful experience of my life. I wouldn't hesitate to recommended him to anyone I know. He's the best there is!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Sha performed my, particularly tricky, root canal. I saw him at Clayburn Dental, the staff were very helpful. His main assistant was also lovely and put me at ease, as it was my first root canal and I was a bit nervous! It was a marathon of an appointment but he never made me feel stressed or anxious about the procedure. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of his services. He also has small hands which is nice! :)

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013