Ratings for Dr. Drew Brueckner

Highly recommend, very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

The receptionists didn't know what they are doing. And they were rude. We waited for about an hour. We checked in with them on time and waited in the waiting room, they didn't even know! Ridiculous, unacceptable! I've never been to a place like this!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Very unskilled .. Please stay away he perforated my tooth and had to extract it and put an implant .. Bad really bad

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I went to see Dr.Bruekner after being unsatisfied with an appointment at another clinic just the day earlier. He did not brush away the pain I was feeling and the staff even rearranged other clients to fit me in the same day! I do not have have a dental plan and I have found that in the past I have been brushed off as I do not visiting a dentist regularly. Since moving to Winnipeg, this has been the first positive dental appointment I have experienced. I would definitely recommend Dr. Breukner for anyone who is nervous about dental procedures as he is very kind and communicates well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I was nervous going into the appointment. I was able to get in quick, and the appointment ran on time. Dr. Brueckner advised me of my problem and my options. He able to manage my pain, and answer all of my questions. I found him very personable. End result was the treatment was effective and I was able to save the tooth. I wold highly recommend using him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Very knowledgeable, however his approach comes off as rude and unwelcoming. Dr. Brueckner is there to have patients teeth fixed and not have anything to deal with you. I would definitely wish I was referred to a different doctor, if there is a next time. If my friends or anyone were referred to him, I would ask them to be referred to another doc. if they do not like having some random guy fixing their teeth.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I disagree with the other comment. I've only seen Dr Brueckner on a couple of occasions by being referred by my own dentist and found Dr. Brueckner to be nice and knowledgeable. He found things my dentists x-ray didn't show whatsoever. Perhaps the other commenter is confused with some other dentist.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Remarkable combination of terrible people-skills and dental skills. He is known for having a temper and displays it quickly. Made a mistake during a root canal and refused to repair the damage. Best to avoid.

Submitted January 11, 2014