Ratings for Dr. Leonard Bielory

I have been suffering with allergies/ sinus infections for years. My primary car physician suggested I make an appointment with this physician to alleviate my symptoms. Rude-nasty-condescending are the words I would use to describe this man!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Unfortunately, I agree with those saying Dr. Bielory has the bedside manner of a cobra. No patience and very aggressive/ disrespectful, yelling and swearing for no reason. It was very unpleasant seeing this doctor, and I almost ended up feeling guilty for having severe allergies. Not exactly the kind of treatment and encouragement one was hoping for.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

By far, worst doctor I ever encountered. Bed side manner of a cobra. He kept me waiting for over 2 hours. Came in, asked questions, seemed ok personality wise and left me in the room for over 30 minutes. Came back in and it was like Dr Jykel and Mr Hyde - he was yelling and was really a jerk to me and my family. I will never go back. Also, my insurance company refused to pay even though I had a referral. He apparently left them sometime after I had gotten the all clear from them. I won my appeal but it was a real unpleasant situation all around.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

I have suffered from severe allergies for as long as I can remember. Not one doctor has been able to help me. I have progressively gotten worse. Dr B has given me optimism for the future. He is knowledgeable and very patient and understanding. He acts as if you don't fully understand the situation thus enabling him to be explain more thoroughly what is going on. Unlike other doctors who speak in the doctor dialect. His staff was great and very kind. The wait was probably 5-10 minutes. I would recommend this Dr to anyone and their mother. They only take cash co pays, just a heads up.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I saw Dr. Bielory for an allergy issue. While the wait was a bit long he did spend a long time with me when I finally saw him. He spent as much time as I needed and did not focus on the waiting room. Not a bad thing in my opinion.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

I've seen Dr. Bielory for HAE. In my opinion he is very knowledgeable on HAE. However, he is only interested in the drug trials for HAE and I assume getting paid from these drug companies. He wasn't very helpful in treating my symptoms.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

I saw Dr. Bielory at his Newark practice. The wait was unbearable (more than two hours) - yet drug reps walked right in. By the time I got in, I had to sit with two interns for another half-hour as they asked question after question. Then the doc finally came in. After explaining my awful hay-fever, he told me to set aside half-a-day to come back for a stick-test to see just what I was allergic to. By that point, I had been there for 3 hours. I walked out and will never go back.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2006

Dr. Leonard Bielory's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Springfield, NJ