Ratings for Dr. Tyceer Abouhassan

Dr. Ty is one of the most approachable, knowledgeable and understanding physicians. So down to earth, and caring. This community is so fortunate that he set up his practice here! Thanks for everything Dr. Ty!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Best doctor I have ever had . I am so happy I was referred to him. He makes my life much easier knowing I am in excellent care .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Ty's for many years and my wife has now become a patient also. He is the BEST doctor ever. He really does care for his patients. Me very patient has his email address. He takes his own emails and he had even called me at home on the weekend. When my husband first became a patient it was often hard to get a call back from his former secretary. His new secretary, Heather is top notch. She is always smiling and very friendly! One day I received a phone call from her at 715pm reminding me of my upcoming appointment which I had at the office a couple days later. She is a very dedicated worker. I would highly recommend. DrTy to others.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Knowledgeable, caring, considerate, and professional. Best endocrin around. Very lucky to have been referred to him years ago.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I feel so thankful to have Dr. Abouhassan as my Dr. Lovely, helpful staff. Dr. Abouhassan is knowledgeable , careing. and I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Love him. I've been with him since 2011. He helped me get my sugars under control, and I lost 60lbs in the process. So knowledgeable and willing to tailor the treatment perfect for the individual. Also he is very personable. He doesn't make you feel like a patient. It's like you're his friend for years he's trying yo help out.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Ty is absolutely wonderful and his staff. I feel very grateful to have him as my endocrinologist, he has gone above and beyond to help me get health and even emails. It never feels like he just wants a patient in the door he takes his professional and patients very seriously.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I had my first visit late December 2016. Dr. Ty is a wonderful Doctor. Very knowledgable and very compassionate and caring. Heather is receptionist called to remind me of my appointment and gave me directions to their new office. She is a very cheerful individual. From the time I entered their office and was greeted by heather until the time I left the office...it was a pleasant visit. I would highly recommend Dr Ty!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have had Dr Abouhassan for approx. 1.5 years now. I left a previous Endro because of rudeness, unprofessionalism, honestly he was completely useless. I am quite happy with Dr. Abouhassan and would recommend him to all. He does appointment by email if you prefer and will also answer any and all questions (personally) by email as well. Supportive and understanding. Yes he is late from time to time (as all doctors are ) but I have never waited more that 15 minutes for him when he was running behind.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Can I please get e-mail from this Doctor? I am from Saudi Arabia, My son have intersex problem so I wish to find good doctor there and get some help. Thank you in advance.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017