Ratings for Dr. Tyceer Abouhassan

Love him. I've been with him since 2011. He helped me get my sugars under control, and I lost 60lbs in the process. So knowledgeable and willing to tailor the treatment perfect for the individual. Also he is very personable. He doesn't make you feel like a patient. It's like you're his friend for years he's trying yo help out.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Ty is absolutely wonderful and his staff. I feel very grateful to have him as my endocrinologist, he has gone above and beyond to help me get health and even emails. It never feels like he just wants a patient in the door he takes his professional and patients very seriously.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I had my first visit late December 2016. Dr. Ty is a wonderful Doctor. Very knowledgable and very compassionate and caring. Heather is receptionist called to remind me of my appointment and gave me directions to their new office. She is a very cheerful individual. From the time I entered their office and was greeted by heather until the time I left the office...it was a pleasant visit. I would highly recommend Dr Ty!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have had Dr Abouhassan for approx. 1.5 years now. I left a previous Endro because of rudeness, unprofessionalism, honestly he was completely useless. I am quite happy with Dr. Abouhassan and would recommend him to all. He does appointment by email if you prefer and will also answer any and all questions (personally) by email as well. Supportive and understanding. Yes he is late from time to time (as all doctors are ) but I have never waited more that 15 minutes for him when he was running behind.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Can I please get e-mail from this Doctor? I am from Saudi Arabia, My son have intersex problem so I wish to find good doctor there and get some help. Thank you in advance.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Can I please get e-mail from this Doctor? I am from Europe, my family lives over there and I have problem with my adrenal gland so I wish to find good doctor there and get some help. Thank you in advance

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Ty is an amazing endocrinologist. Very intelligent in his field. He is kind, patient, and understanding. It is obvious that he truly cares about his patients' well being. It is some times difficult to get in touch with the office to make appointments, and messages are often not returned. However I would not allow this to be a reflection of Dr. Ty. Seems as though his secretary is just very busy.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Excellent doctor and all around human being. The only downside being the wait times can be excessive (always a minimum of 30 mins, but usually closer to an hour).

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

An easy to talk to physician, non judgemental, knowledgable and helpful. He actually listens to you when you are talking.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

An amazing doctor - very professional and understanding - Always answers email and many times have eased my fears with kind words. I was able to spend time away and send my blood work results to him with the ease and comfort of knowing he will respond immediately whenever it was necessary.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016