You may also like

Rate Dr. Corey Hunter

Dr. Corey Hunter's Ratings

Simply amazing. Anyone in pain can understand the sheer frustration of waking up day after day in pain. It took some time but I managed to find the right doctor in Dr. Hunter. Bless you. His staff made me feel like Norm from Cheers. Whenever I walked in, they would greet me with a huge hello and I felt so welcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Two words. Ketamine. Infusion. I can't tell you how much better I feel and I'm off most of the meds my others docs got me hooked on. He was a man of his word!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Thinks outside the box which for me was huge. I've been to several doctors throughout the country looking for answers for my pain. Amazingly, he cut my pain in half within 2 weeks and I'm off my medications. I've been searching for answers for years. I emailed him when I found their website and he talked to me via email for nearly a month before I even met him. If you're reading this, stop and make an appointment to see this man and save yourself the trouble of looking for anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Hey is very good with short term pain relief. He will need to be your ongoing pain doctor. I suggest that anyone with chronic pain like I have go to multiple doctors for each part of your condition. Long story short- he cares. You must advocate for yourself as he does miss things sometimes or forgets a script etc. Just remind him. He is a busy guy- he wants you to feel better and he doesn't see dollar signs on your forehead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Thanks to Dr Hunter, I rang in the new year pain free! His staff worked hard with my insurance company to get my treatment approved before my deductible reset so the whole thing didn't cost me a PENNY!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had hands down! 2 shots in my back, 0 pain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

Wonderful demenour and I know he cares when he gave my wife and I his personal cell phone for emergencies. My wife has been struggling with cancer for a few months now and I can't tell you how comforting it was to know I can speak with her doctor inmediately, day or night in the event of an emergency. The medical community could leave a lot from Dr Hunter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I never felt rushed, even when the waiting room was full. He took his time with me and my husband. No review can express how much that meant, especially to my family and what we have been through. He's a saint, believe it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

What a difference a real doctor makes. I feel fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619985].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Fantastic office and wonderful staff. Very knowledgeable doctor. Two thumbs up

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2611642].votes_count ]]