Ratings for Dr. Brian Jafine

I was suffering in a lot of pain and no one was able to help diagnosis my problem. I was referred to Dr Jafine. I was terrified of dentists. Dr Jafine and his staff quickly put me at ease. They diagnosed my problem and treated me quickly and efficiently. My cleaning appointments are more traumatic. Experience is worth a lot...he was the only specialist who was able to diagnosis my problem. I am now pain free for the first time in months. I can highly recommend Dr Jafine and his team

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I had a root canal last week. I was absolutely terrified before walking in.. Dr. Jafunes assustant's went out of their way to calm me down. Dr Jafunes and his girls went thru the procedure so smoothly, that it was finished what seemed so quickly. Snd he called me st mifht to see hiw i was feeling. Hope I don't need another toot canal, but if I do I would not hesitate to go back.!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Don't ever go there and don't ever take your kids there. My son is forever traumatized from this dentist and assistants horrible treatment. They don't let you go on the room with your child...that's how you know that something fishy is going on. Hope this practice closes. ..He doesn't deserve to be practicing with an attitude like that!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I went to Dr. Brian Jafine for a consultation. He was rude and spoke to me with such contempt. He is a disgrace to his profession. I will be taking my business else where.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

The entire experience was a breeze, fantastic front desk girl, great assistant, and Dr. Jafine was informative and the root canal painless. Would recommend him definitely.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Jafine was a great dentist. He did what he had to do - on time - and followed up with me within the day to see how I was feeling. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Went to see this person , he was rude , cruel and very ignorant . He started screaming at me and I suggested that he try to calm down and compose himself . He has no bedside manor whatsoever and have never met a " Doctor" so out of control . I believe he should be investigated by the Dental College of Physicians . I stopped him from proceeding as 5 minutes with this person was torture in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

The worst dentist in the world very mean I would never go back to that place if you ask him for any other options he will make fun of you or he will start yelling at you he just wants money he doesn't care about anyone there and how much pain your in I will never suggest anyone to go there

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

NOT RECOMMENDED. I had a root canal done and after 10 months, no improvement. The root canal was $1200.00 Dr Jafine said I needed another procedure at a further cost of $500.00. I went for a second opinion with another doctor that told me he was convinced my tooth was cracked. He said not to waste any more money on it, and suggested that I get it pulled and get an implant. I should have done this in the first place.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Do NOT let this man near your teeth. Run, don't walk, away. There are so many other dentists to choose from. Do not make the mistake of letting him anywhere near you. You will regret it if you do.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Brian Jafine's Credentials

Affinity Insurance Services
Emblem Health
Fidelis Care
GHI
Magnacare
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Workers Comp