Ratings for Dr. Brian Jafine

Don't ever go there and don't ever take your kids there. My son is forever traumatized from this dentist and assistants horrible treatment. They don't let you go on the room with your child...that's how you know that something fishy is going on. Hope this practice closes. ..He doesn't deserve to be practicing with an attitude like that!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I went to Dr. Brian Jafine for a consultation. He was rude and spoke to me with such contempt. He is a disgrace to his profession. I will be taking my business else where.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

The entire experience was a breeze, fantastic front desk girl, great assistant, and Dr. Jafine was informative and the root canal painless. Would recommend him definitely.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Jafine was a great dentist. He did what he had to do - on time - and followed up with me within the day to see how I was feeling. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Went to see this person , he was rude , cruel and very ignorant . He started screaming at me and I suggested that he try to calm down and compose himself . He has no bedside manor whatsoever and have never met a " Doctor" so out of control . I believe he should be investigated by the Dental College of Physicians . I stopped him from proceeding as 5 minutes with this person was torture in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

The worst dentist in the world very mean I would never go back to that place if you ask him for any other options he will make fun of you or he will start yelling at you he just wants money he doesn't care about anyone there and how much pain your in I will never suggest anyone to go there

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

NOT RECOMMENDED. I had a root canal done and after 10 months, no improvement. The root canal was $1200.00 Dr Jafine said I needed another procedure at a further cost of $500.00. I went for a second opinion with another doctor that told me he was convinced my tooth was cracked. He said not to waste any more money on it, and suggested that I get it pulled and get an implant. I should have done this in the first place.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Do NOT let this man near your teeth. Run, don't walk, away. There are so many other dentists to choose from. Do not make the mistake of letting him anywhere near you. You will regret it if you do.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Brian Jafine is the worst endodontics I will not recommend any one to see this man he did a root canal on my tooth not once but twice on the same tooth for days I was in pain the teeth have been mobile from the time I did the root canal . I when back to him to let him know the tooth is mobile and what we recommend this man was so rude. Dr. Jafine told me nothing is guarantee and if I buy a car from a car dealerships and something goes wrong if I expect to get a new one. He is very unprofessional. Once again I will not recommend him he is not good.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Brian is worst Endodontist. I had pain in my tooth No. 27 and # 47 and my regular dentist asked me to see this nut. He told me that I need root canal in both tooth and will charge $ 2400.00. He is just robber misleading people to make money. I approached another dentist and was told that there is no need to do root canal . He simply cleaned my teeth and did fillings. I am fine now. Never ever go to this worst, crap cheater.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014