Ratings for Dr. Mary Sorial

Walked in late to first appointment of the day - carrying Tim Hortons! Then made me wait. I got really sick after a night out with a couple of drinks - she had the nerve to call me an alcoholic (honestly, it was NYE and I had 4 drinks). Constantly had to wait 1-1.5 hours in waiting time for a SCHEDULED appointment. Nice lady, but can’t read her patients or how to help.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

My husband took me to the York medical clinic and she was our doctor. The overall visit was ok and she seemed very calm and collected. However the only the thing is I wish I could have been more in depth. But it is a walk in clinic

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Very caring, knowledgeable doctor and does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if she thinks it is at all necessary.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I find Dr. Sorial a very caring physician, she takes her time to assess my child. If I ask her to check my child for ear infection she checks everything not just the ears. She listen to his chest, check his throat and the ears too. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

If you care about your health never go to this doctor. Took my daughter to the walk in clinic (York medical on Leslie in newmarket) and she was our doctor. Told us our daughter had a double ear infection snd that he chest, sinuses and everything else was ckear.We went to our family doctor the following morning because she wouldn't take her antibiotics. They looked in her ears and absolutely no infection. We got sent to the hospital for her having dehydration to find out that she had a bad case of phemonia ! And no ear infection at all. Thanks to this "doctor" my kid could have gotten worse then she was or died !! I will be filing a complaint.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I feel very comfortable to talk about my issues with her. she seems knowledgeable and passionate about her job. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

One of the best...she really cares...very good person..plus a good sense of humor...

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Sorial takes the time to assess any medical issues, she is kind with great knowledge. I am lucky to have her as a family physician

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

the best Dr. I've ever seen, up to date, always tells me about latest research results. does not like to prescribe too many medications but try to see if lifestyle works 1st. reviews all my file when I try to hide for few months to see what screening test I'm missing. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I find Dr. Sorial not reliable when it comes to appointmens... Frequentl cancels appointment arranged months ago and calls to inform the patient just before the appointment day. And it takes an other 3 weeks to find an other day for an appointment. One time told us that son has a ear infection and prescribed antibiotics... just to find out from hospital that that wasn't the case.... She also presscibed some shots for our babby and later on told us to throw it away... I wouldn't trust in a word that she says anymore and decided to find a real doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014