Ratings for Dr. Mary Sorial

If you care about your health never go to this doctor. Took my daughter to the walk in clinic (York medical on Leslie in newmarket) and she was our doctor. Told us our daughter had a double ear infection snd that he chest, sinuses and everything else was ckear.We went to our family doctor the following morning because she wouldn't take her antibiotics. They looked in her ears and absolutely no infection. We got sent to the hospital for her having dehydration to find out that she had a bad case of phemonia ! And no ear infection at all. Thanks to this "doctor" my kid could have gotten worse then she was or died !! I will be filing a complaint.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I feel very comfortable to talk about my issues with her. she seems knowledgeable and passionate about her job. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

One of the best...she really cares...very good person..plus a good sense of humor...

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Sorial takes the time to assess any medical issues, she is kind with great knowledge. I am lucky to have her as a family physician

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

the best Dr. I've ever seen, up to date, always tells me about latest research results. does not like to prescribe too many medications but try to see if lifestyle works 1st. reviews all my file when I try to hide for few months to see what screening test I'm missing. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I find Dr. Sorial not reliable when it comes to appointmens... Frequentl cancels appointment arranged months ago and calls to inform the patient just before the appointment day. And it takes an other 3 weeks to find an other day for an appointment. One time told us that son has a ear infection and prescribed antibiotics... just to find out from hospital that that wasn't the case.... She also presscibed some shots for our babby and later on told us to throw it away... I wouldn't trust in a word that she says anymore and decided to find a real doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Sorial takes the time to inform and advise her patients and does not just treat the symptoms. She is our family doctor caring for three generations with varying issues. Dr. Sorial uses compassion, knowledge and respect for each person's privacy while diagnosing each situation. She has recognized when surgery was needed immediately, when second option specialists should be called in and when fresh air and exercise are the best cure. Our family appreciates her dedication to being a great doctor and the time she takes to make sure we're okay emotionally as well as physically.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Sorial goes beyond the symptoms and worries explained by the patient to diagnose and try different approaches. I think she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Sorial lacks compassion as a female doctor. she rushes you and doesn't listen to all of your concerns as a patient. She doesn't follow up on issues.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

I was so tired and sleepy all the time. I visited four different doctors before seeing Dr. Mary. They did different tests. Everyone came with something different by could not solve the problem. Dr. Mary told me just to stop the sugar medication. The problem is solved. I do blood work every three month. I do not need the sugar medication. Life is much better. Thank you Dr. Mary !

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013