Ratings for Dr. Raheleh Saeidi-Yousefi

The best of best Professional, good service, friendly

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I really like their clinic and how they treat their patients. My son and me are very comfortable . Thanks

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr.Raheleh was great, as for her awful office manager, we paid our bill and found another dentist. I don't think Dr.Raheleh knows what a totally unprofessional office manager she has. We tried to talk to her after our very bad experience with her office manager and after leaving 3 messages, we never heard back from her. D.Vieira

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

This place is the worst when it comes to customer service! Very unprofessional, from rude concierge staff to the dentists themselves , extremely uncomfortable environment ! I wouldn't recommend this place to my enemy

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

A very good Dr. , who really cares about the patient. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

She has an amazing character and personality and always leaves a big smile on your face.She is friendly, honest and kind. She is pleasant and professional and truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

She is the best! Not only is she up to date on all the latest things going on in the world of dentistry but she doesn't pressure you into anything! Dr. Raheleh and her staff are extremely knowledgable, curteous and considerate. They really treat their patients with a smile on their face and make them feel special. Thanks for a job well done!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Raheleh Saeidi-Yousefi's response
I'm very grateful to see our team is achieving this kind of high level satisfaction by providing quality service to our community. Of course your feedback will keep us encouraged to serve our patients even better in the future. Many thanks

Submitted May 14, 2015

Hands down the best office! Dr. Saeidi is so wonderful at what she does and I wouldn't trust anyone but her! She does a phenomenal job and her staff who assist her and also the fromt desk knows what they're doing. Great group of people in Thornhill. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Raheleh Saeidi-Yousefi's response
I thank you for taking time and writing such an enthusiastic warm word about our team and practice and I wanted to let you know how we appreciate these feedback and learn from them a lot to improve our services.

Submitted May 14, 2015

Great dental clinic! I found this dentistry with the advice of my close friend. This was probably the best dentist visit I have had so far. My visit was on Dec 2014 / Jan 2015. Thanks to Dr Saeidi and the rest of staff in EMERALD DENTAL CARE.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Raheleh Saeidi-Yousefi's response
I truly appreciate your warm words and positive feedback. We will be always looking after your oral health in Emerald Dental care. Thanks

Submitted April 28, 2015

truly professional dental service. I took my daughter as an emergency patient to this clinic and once they realized she is in pain, the did their best to accommodate her in Dr Saeidi's tight schedule. She was very nice to her and did a complete exam and explained me all the possible treatment options alongside with her recommendation. She did the treatment and her staff call next day and the day after to make sure she is alright. I never seen a doctor so much caring about her patients and we all booked for check up appointment with her so she became our family dentist. I recommend Dr. Saeidi to anyone who wants to have a pleasant dental visit with very satisfying results.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Raheleh Saeidi-Yousefi's response
I'm glad that we were able to accommodate your dear daughter in our daily schedule and I apologize if you had to wait a bit before I examine her. Emergencies are our number one priorities but sometimes we can't just leave the operation of other patient and look after the emergency cases. We also proud of our follow up policies and procedures because it keeps us connected with our patients and help both parties to benefit from positive results. I'm sure we will be visiting you and your family in a regular basis so you never would need to come to us as an emergency case anymore. Thanks .

Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Raheleh Saeidi-Yousefi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Raheleh Saeidi completed her degree in dentistry at the Melli University of Medical Science in Iran in 1998. She was an associate professor in the Faculty of Dentistry while maintaining a part-time private practice for over 10 years before moving to Canada. After Graduating from the University of Toronto Dental Degree Program, Dr. Saeidi worked as an associate dentist in Toronto and the GTA for several years. She is well versed in the latest developments in dentistry including cosmetic dentistry, Orthodontics, Oral surgery and Implants. Dr. Raheleh Saeidi is a member of the Canadian and Ontario Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry and a fellow of International Congress of implantologists (ICOI). Her attention to detail and thorough explanations during care puts patients at ease. She is dedicated to her job and continuously learning about the newest dental sciences and modern dental cosmetic and treatment technologies. Dr. Saeidiā€™s friendly and gentle approach is an attractive element for kids and she thoroughly enjoys working with them. She has plenty of experience and knowledge in dealing with difficult to manage cases as well as mentally and physically challenged patients with or without conscious sedation. In her spare time, she loves spending time with her family and enjoys reading books and outdoor activities.

• English
  • Persian
  • Turkish

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2008)

• Dental implant surgery