Ratings for Dr. Lena Raco

Incredibly rude, no compassion and doesn't seem to " have time" to do anything more than send you forever more blood-work. I think you could not find a less professional doctor in the entire country. Two gigantic thumbs down.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Increasingly rude, condescending, sarcastic, has developed a shocking lack of bedside manner and little compassion. If you feel your patients are wasting your time and an annoyance then quit. Knowledge is not only what you know. If a patient is anxious to see you because of your attitude and manner it WILL result in poor care and misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Raco has taken time to call me at home when test results showed a problem. She managed to have my tests booked very quickly. I have confidence in her diagnostic abilities. she may seem to be rushed but will explain things well and checks medication interactions before prescribing.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

"i can't help you" is bad enough. But blaming ME with her: why did you think you could just see a psychiatrist in a reasonable amount of time, attitude doesn't help anyone. I told her I wish I had not come to see her and it was a mistake. Just find a different doctor, this one will be rude, plus has no guts to help you.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I only saw her because my Dr was ill. I have had chronic back pain for over 20 years. Because of bad advice from a surgeon, it took years longer to get corrective surgery on my back. His blundering caused me a tremendous amount of prolonged back pain. All I needed from this doctor was my prescriptions refilled. She gave me attitude like I am a drug addict. Well, if I am a drug addict, my pusher wears a white coat and does not ride a Harley. It is doctors that caused this epidemic of opioid use/abuse and are now only concerned with covering their own butts. They treat the patient like they are the cause. She made me take a urine test which came back clean. But her uppity I'll show you I know you are abusing all sorts of drugs attitude was very upsetting. I deeply resent being treated like this considering my condition is as bad as it is due to utter incompetence of local doctors like her.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Raco is a great doctor however her front end receptionist is rude, curt and not very friendly. Not once does she smile ask how you are or any of those things, you get swipe your card and have a seat and forget calling if you have a question it is if you are bothering her. This office would be so much better without her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

I really appreciate the fact that my doctor takes the time to call me in person to discuss any of my medical issues she may be concerned about.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Lena Raco's Credentials

Banner Health
Healthnet
Mercy Care (Ahcccs)
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)