Ratings for Dr. Fady I. Sharara

Dr. Sharara is the best. He is sure captain in the roughest of times many of us will experience. He and his staff guided my husband and me through the lowest and highest times of our lives with confidence, empathy, and love. Words cannot express my gratitude to this man. He does not waste time or words. When time is not on our side, this direct approach is much appreciated. We initially wasted nearly a year at another fertility center. We now have the two most beautiful reminders in the world of Dr. Sharara's skill. Even if we hadn't been successful, I knew we were in the best hands from the beginning. If you are having fertility problems, go see Dr. Sharara.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I am forever grateful to Dr. Sharara. After many years of TTC we went to VCRM and now I have in my arms a beautiful baby girl. VCRM is special in many ways, your treatment is personalized, Dr. Sharara is very meticulous, he checks everything. He founds some issues that previous doctors do not even consider looking at them. In addition, all VCRM personnel truly cared about me. All the nurses are great, specially Jo. She is amazing! The best nurse I've ever met. Jo even kept in contact with me during my pregnancy to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

My husband and I went to Dr Sharara after trying for a long time. He came highly recommended and I am so glad we went to see him! In the beginning I was very nervous and anxious to see an IVF specialist. I didn't know what to expect so I was very stressed. After the first appointment his professionalism and kindness put me at ease and I knew we were at the right place! He is an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. He does the initial tests (which is routine) and once he's gathered all the necessary information he will come up with the best plan fit for you. His staff is wonderful and very helpful. Making appointments is easy. I wouldn't go anywhere else. We have also recommended him to many of our friends and family who are also in the same situation.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr Sharara is a amazing doctor .I am so blessed to have chosen Dr .Sharara ,i have no words to explain how grateful iam to have gone through treatment under his expert care. He is brilliant and knows exactly what he is doing . He is so organized ,punctual and works with utmost precision . His team is amazing - especially Jo (all of the nurses are!) and Dr. Sharara is clearly passionate about what he does. We are forever grateful for them and will never forget our time with them.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I began seeing Dr. Sharara and his team a little over a year ago and am so fortunate I made the decision to go with his practice. My husband and I struggled with infertility and we were impressed by Dr. Sharara's approach. He completes a lot of initial testing to make sure everything is covered- I know many others who only received some of this testing at other practices only after they had complications, miscarriages, or were unsuccessful for some time. He looks at everything thoroughly from the beginning to give you the best chance. After identifying our issues and addressing them, my husband and I are now pregnant after going through IVF. His team is amazing - especially Jo (all of the nurses are!) and Dr. Sharara is clearly passionate about what he does. We are forever grateful for them and will never forget our time with them.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Sharara and his supportive staff are there for you every step of the way through the fertility journey, to answer every little question and make you feel comfortable and well looked after. I've had two successful births with Dr. Sharara and the personal attention they deliver is much appreciated in what can be a very emotional time.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I came to Dr. Sharara after 5 years of trying to get pregnant with advanced endometriosis. Before him, I went to two other fertility centers, both of which put me through countless rounds of IUI and IVF, all to no avail. I changed to Dr. Sharara for a fresh start. He put me through the gambit of tests, and advised me to change my diet and gave me one medication - which the other doctors I had been to apparently never thought about. In a matter of FOUR months, I got pregnant naturally! I had completely given up on the idea of a natural pregnancy, and I was in complete denial of the possibility. I know this sounds too good to be true, and it goes without saying that everyone is different and will need a unique treatment strategy to get pregnant, which could very well be IVF. I will say that I definitely feel like Dr. Sharara went above and beyond to look at multiple factors that could be affecting my fertility, not just the standard ones that doctors cite before pushing IVF on you. If you are thinking about starting your journey with Dr. Sharara - whether for the first time or after failed attempts with others - PLEASE take that step and work with him. His staff is also amazing - helpful, caring, and efficient. They always remembered who I was and were so positive.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Sharara is a amazing doctor .I am so blessed to have chosen Dr .Sharara ,i have no words to explain how grateful iam to have gone through treatment under his expert care. He is brilliant and knows exactly what he is doing . Hs is so organised and punctual and works with utmost precision . I have seen Dr Sharara after going through multiple miscarriages and ectopic pregnancy .He knew exactly what the problem was right away and with his expertise suggestions tests and diet , we are pregnant today and have recently transitioned to my OBGYN. I so badly miss them today and the care they have provided me .The entire staff at VCRM are amazing and incredibly caring. I have no words to tell you how amazing JO is she is the most sweetest person i have ever met ,im so blessed and thankful to have got her as my nurse.My whole experience with Dr.Sharara and his team was so wonderful ,they made the whole IVF process so easy which can take a toll on you emotionally, physically & Mentally.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Sharara is a brilliant RE. In my story, we had tried for (too) many months only to have a Chemical Pregnancy. I immediately sought out the care of Dr. Sharara and within one cycle he knew exactly what our "problem" was. He gave us a list of things to do and did not push anything on us. We did everything he said and were fortunate to conceive on our own within 3 cycles. He is a scientist who will personalize your care. His staff is out of this world professional. I never waited for my appointment time. I know we are very lucky, but I would not be pregnant right now without his care. I just transitioned over to my OBGYN and already miss Dr. Sharara and his staff. I truly believe Dr. Sharara is the most gifted doctor!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr.Sharara is God's angel. I have never seen a doctor who is so committed to each of his patients. I was trying to conceive for 10 years. Today, I am pregnant because I went to Dr. Sharara. There are no words for my gratefulness to him. He's an expert in this area and with my experience, I can tell you that you will get 100% pregnant if you are in Dr.Sharara's care. He is the best knowledgable in the tests to be done and the food who should eat. His diagnosis is very accurate. Morever, he is the only doctor with 0 min waiting time and the only doctor who greets you when you sign up in the front desk and they call you in right away. Very systematic staff and never had any issues with the appointment. His nurses are the best, specially Jo who cares just like any mom would. The entire staff is very supportive and friendly. I highly highly recommend Dr. Sharara. He is the best in this world.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Fady I. Sharara's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA