Ratings for Dr. Fady I. Sharara

Dr Sharara is a amazing doctor .I am so blessed to have chosen Dr .Sharara ,i have no words to explain how grateful iam to have gone through treatment under his expert care. He is brilliant and knows exactly what he is doing . Hs is so organised and punctual and works with utmost precision . I have seen Dr Sharara after going through multiple miscarriages and ectopic pregnancy .He knew exactly what the problem was right away and with his expertise suggestions tests and diet , we are pregnant today and have recently transitioned to my OBGYN. I so badly miss them today and the care they have provided me .The entire staff at VCRM are amazing and incredibly caring. I have no words to tell you how amazing JO is she is the most sweetest person i have ever met ,im so blessed and thankful to have got her as my nurse.My whole experience with Dr.Sharara and his team was so wonderful ,they made the whole IVF process so easy which can take a toll on you emotionally, physically & Mentally.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Sharara is a brilliant RE. In my story, we had tried for (too) many months only to have a Chemical Pregnancy. I immediately sought out the care of Dr. Sharara and within one cycle he knew exactly what our "problem" was. He gave us a list of things to do and did not push anything on us. We did everything he said and were fortunate to conceive on our own within 3 cycles. He is a scientist who will personalize your care. His staff is out of this world professional. I never waited for my appointment time. I know we are very lucky, but I would not be pregnant right now without his care. I just transitioned over to my OBGYN and already miss Dr. Sharara and his staff. I truly believe Dr. Sharara is the most gifted doctor!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr.Sharara is God's angel. I have never seen a doctor who is so committed to each of his patients. I was trying to conceive for 10 years. Today, I am pregnant because I went to Dr. Sharara. There are no words for my gratefulness to him. He's an expert in this area and with my experience, I can tell you that you will get 100% pregnant if you are in Dr.Sharara's care. He is the best knowledgable in the tests to be done and the food who should eat. His diagnosis is very accurate. Morever, he is the only doctor with 0 min waiting time and the only doctor who greets you when you sign up in the front desk and they call you in right away. Very systematic staff and never had any issues with the appointment. His nurses are the best, specially Jo who cares just like any mom would. The entire staff is very supportive and friendly. I highly highly recommend Dr. Sharara. He is the best in this world.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

We started with fertility treatments at Shady Grove. 6 cycles and 11 months later, no results. Dr. Sharara was recommended to me by a coworker and I am so glad we finally went to see him. I'm just sad we didn't see him earlier. After additional testing and finding out the cause of why we were less likely to conceive on our own, he helped us finally conceive and we are so grateful to him. The staff there is amazing. Jo is amazing. I have never waited more than 5 minutes in their waiting room. We will go back for baby #2 for sure!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I cannot recommend this center for any body went through infertility issue they care just about money they will not give you the results until the end and if you ask for you medical record they will charge you

Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Sharara helped us conceive our daughter in 2011 and we went back to him for our third child in 2016, once our insurance changed. In between, we used Shady Grove, and conceived our second child with them. Although I've had success at two clinics now, I can tell you I VASTLY prefer the care I received at VCRM. Dr. Sharara performed every ultrasound and test, rather than whatever doctor or nurse happens to be on that day. He gladly took my questions and respected my knowledge of my own body, taking that into consideration as treatment was planned. The personalized care was so much more pleasant than the baby factory approach at Shady Grove. I honestly felt that Dr. Sharara really and truly cared, not just about checking the box of getting me pregnant, but about helping me build my family. His efficiency is also bar none, your appts will always be on time, which I feel like is a small miracle in the medical profession. The staff is incredibly kind and caring, each and every person I ran into went out of their way to help me. I'm so grateful for the care I received here and am the smallest, tiny bit sad that our family is now complete, because I don't get to see them anymore!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I am writing as an egg donor working with Dr. Sharara's office. I can not be more pleased with the whole process. I have now donated two cycles, and currently waiting for my third. Appointment times are prompt, and I am never in the office for more than 15 minutes. Dr. Sharara does the ultrasound in every appointment and is there to answer any questions. He makes sure that I am healthy enough to continue to donate, and when I wasn't, it was pushed back another month to ensure my health. I do not feel like a number in this office, but more of family. Every one in the office from the front staff, to the nurses, knows my name. When communicating with the nurses, my emails are responded to the same day, usually within the hour. My medications are drawn up for me before I leave the office, to ensure I will get the correct doses every time. After surgery, my check is waiting for me before I leave. I can not say enough good things about working with this office. By the way, after putting in my initial application, I was chosen within the week by three different couples. I will definitely continue to work with Dr. Sharara.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Throughout my five cycles of donation with VCRM I always felt that Dr Sharara and his staff had my best interests at heart. I was never left with unanswered questions and I always felt welcomed at my appointments. Overall, I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone interested in their services!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I'm a GC which is how I've come across the facility and him. I always had a positive experience. The staff was prompt and helpful. Dr. Sharara was very knowledgeable, and I don't have anything negative to say about any of my visits.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Sharara might be a great Dr. for IVF and IUI cycle, but definitely not a good one for my case. Pros: - You should never wait even a minute in the office; - Staffs are great; -HE might be a great Dr. for IVF and IUI cycle, I do not have any experience. Cons: - He would give a printed ready list of supplement to every one, with out knowing the blood results; -He forgets what he said or mentioned in the other sessions. in 4 different sessions, he told me that there is a list of supplement that I should have! -He is lack of knowledge for women problems! -He is not spending time to explain to you what is going on and what is the problem; -He would just do an Ultrasound, without explaining and talking to you about your problem and spending any consultation time with you, and charge you for both Ultrasound and Physician, both! -His rate for IVF and IUI cycle are much more expensive than Shady Grove.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Fady I. Sharara's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1986)

Amerigroup