Ratings for Dr. Fady I. Sharara

Dr. Sharara and his staff go above and beyond when taking care of their patients. From the moment, I stepped into the door I never felt like a number. Everyone greeted me by name and I never waited more than 5 minutes. I appreciated the promptness and the open lines of communication that I had with Sandy and Jo. They responded almost immediately to emails and phone calls. I never felt they were impatient with me when I asked questions and they were ready to listen. My diagnosis was difficult for me to swallow but Dr. Sharara and his nurses treated me with compassion and respect. Dr. Sharara is confident in his diagnosis but also sincere - he truly wants to help you have a baby. We will never forget everything they have done for us because they helped my husband and I make our dreams come true. We are expecting twins! I highly recommend a visit to Dr. Sharara if you are making the difficult infertility journey. He and his staff will do as much as he can to help you.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Sharara and his staff are the best clinic for infertility treatment! After multiple failed IUI and IVF attempts at a large well known clinic my husband and I made a consultation with Dr. Sharara. I had read a few reviews with unfavorable comments and they are completely unfounded. Dr. Sharara and his staff are the most compassionate and caring people in this practice. Dr. Sharara knows what he's doing and is confident in what he does. He treats you like you are his only patient and wants a child for you as badly as you do. You can tell this by the way he and his staff treat you every time you walk through their doors. When we had an insurance problem the financial staff acted as if it was their own personal problem and were on the phone immediately trying to help us get answers. Give Dr. Sharara a chance to help you. He really is the absolute best. Listen to his advice and try what he says, the vitamins, a healthier diet, etc. He knows what he is doing. Within 3 months of our first visit my husband and I are pregnant and 14 weeks along. We will never be able to say thank you enough for all that Dr. Sharara and his staff did for us and we are so thankful God led us to this wonderful doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

VCRM is hands down the best clinic in Northern Virginia! I have been their patient for a long time and each and every person there has been nothing less than a caring family member to us. Joe is the most caring and sweetest person on earth and I love her dearly! Thanks to Dr. Sharara's knowledge and expertise, we were finally able to accomplish our dream of becoming parents and our miracle baby boy was born in 2012. We are now expecting our second miracle, thanks again to this wonderful team!! They know how to treat a patient well especially when all doors are closed on you. At this clinic, you are not just a number but a part of their happy family. Thank you Dr. Sharara and team for everything you did for us in helping us complete our beautiful family. You guys will always be in our hearts and prayers!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Sharara is amazing-you can't go wrong at VCRM. Between him and Jo, you are in excellent hands. I completely trust them, and I've had amazing success with them. The only reason I gave less than five stars is because of billing issues. I totally understand the high amount at the beginning of each cycle, but I wish I had been told that my insurance was out of network, and I should expect high bills months later. 5 months after our last cycle, we received a bill for over $3000 with little explanation and the dates of charges all over the place. Each weekly sonogram after the transfer was over 100, and all the tests were so high without being in network. I wish we had known how it would be in the end, and I wish the practice had been at all sympathetic about it. But overall, I would go back because they're the best.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I had an amazing experience with Dr Sharara and his nurses and staff!! This office really knows how to treat a patient. My only regret is that I didn't start sooner with them! After two failed cycles at shady grove (never made it to egg retrieval), Dr Sharara put together a customized protocol that increased my lining and got my body to respond! I actually made it to a transfer! I never would've guessed that would be possible. I highly recommend this practice. Don't waste your time anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

My experience with Dr Sharara has been so wonderful. I have a lot of complications outside of the fertility world and Dr Sharara was very patient to work through all of them and then start the treatment. Every visit at the office was really nice and hopeful. I would also like to thank Jo, the head nurse, who was always there to answer any questions and also answers text messages in the middle of the night Early on, I learnt that punctuality is one thing Dr.Sharara was very keen on but there were times when I forgot or was in late, both Dr. Sharara and the staff were so understanding and accommodating. My experience at the office is so warm and welcoming that I always leave with a smile on my face. Evenafter I was discharged to my obgyn, Jo would call and find out how things are with me. It just shows how much they care. Thank you Dr.Sharara and staff for the wonderful work.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I am a physician so you I was reading Dr. Sharara's resume, success rates and publications prior to seeing him. All his credentials are excellent. His clinic has the highest live birth rate in the VA/DC/MD area. All staff were friendly and genuinely seemed to care. They were always punctual and I never felt like I got abandoned in the exam room. Dr. Sharara was honest about my chances of becoming pregnant from the onset of my treatment. I never felt I was being told odds were better than they were or that I was being encouraged to do expensive procedures destined to fail. Everything Dr. Sharara said was absolutely consistent with the current medical data. He is definitely no nonsense and he demands the patient do her part (a rigid and low glycemic diet, exercise, medications) - which is something I think an excellent doctor should do. I am happy to report two weeks ago I had a healthy baby boy. It only took one try of IVF to get pregnant. I am forever grateful for the excellent care I received from Dr Sharar's practice and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Sharara and the staff at VCRM was amazing. My chances at having a baby were very low, and although I didn't expect a miracle, I received one. Better yet, their commitment to me and my needs were always professional, and even if my outcome wasn't best, I felt confident that they did all they can do. Thanks for everything - N. Morris

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

After spending years at a well-known facility in DC where the focus was more about money and billing than the patient or treatment plan, we switched providers to Dr Sharara and, wow, what an experience! Dr Sharara is thoughtful, pragmatic, and at the pinnacle of his field. Unlike other facilities, Dr Sharara designs a custom approach for each person - supplements, diet, and treatment plan - not just a cookie-cutter approach - and takes as much time as you need to explain tests and treatments and to answer all of your questions. As amazing as Dr Sharara is, his staff is out of this world (Ellen is great and has everything running like clockwork and Jo, his main nurse, is so supportive and helpful and is always one of the highlights of our visit). From the moment of initial consultation, we truly felt like we had a whole team of folks rallying behind us and helping us along the way. If you aren't there already, you're wasting time and money. Thanks to the VCRM team, we are one baby down and twins on the way!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Fady I. Sharara's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1986)

MAMSI
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara and his staff go above and beyond when taking care of their patients. From the moment, I stepped into the door I never felt like a number. Everyone ..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara and his staff are the best clinic for infertility treatment! After multiple failed IUI and IVF attempts at a large well known clinic my husband and ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "VCRM is hands down the best clinic in Northern Virginia! I have been their patient for a long time and each and every person there has been nothing less than a ..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara is amazing-you can't go wrong at VCRM. Between him and Jo, you are in excellent hands. I completely trust them, and I've had amazing success with th..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with Dr Sharara and his nurses and staff!! This office really knows how to treat a patient. My only regret is that I didn't start ..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr Sharara has been so wonderful. I have a lot of complications outside of the fertility world and Dr Sharara was very patient to work throu..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a physician so you I was reading Dr. Sharara's resume, success rates and publications prior to seeing him. All his credentials are excellent. His clinic h..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara and the staff at VCRM was amazing. My chances at having a baby were very low, and although I didn't expect a miracle, I received one. Better yet, t..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara and his staff are incredible. They were professional but you also knew that they really cared about you as a patient."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After spending years at a well-known facility in DC where the focus was more about money and billing than the patient or treatment plan, we switched providers t..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found the entire practice to be knowledgeable as well as warm and welcoming. I am a gestational surrogate and have been a patient with Dr. S twice. The office..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara and his staff are wonderful, knowledgeable, and put the patient's best interests first. This is a well-run practice, and I rarely had to wait for an..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Sharara and his staff! Dr. Sharara not only was able to identify what my infertility issues were when others said my test results were fine but he was..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is unfortunate that some who comment, do not fully understand that Dr. Sharara looks at his patients' whole health first, as it is all tied together when it ..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have deepest appreciation for the wonderful treatment and medical care showed by Dr. Fady Sharara and his team. It was fortunate that I happened to get my tre..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hi, Totally agree with the review below. He will start you on loads of vitamins even though they are not required. He will suggest you a procedure even though..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara is far away from being the best and honest doctor. At the beginning everything was great. Lots of tests/diagnosis were done and some issues were fou..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My OBG/YN referred me to Dr. Sharara and I did get pregnant because of his help within a year. I had two failed Clomid cycles with my OB and Dr. Sharara said t..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is long overdue! We first walked into Dr. Sharara's office in February 2014 and 13 months later we have perfect twin girls! After a miscarriage and an ec..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara made it happen for us. We struggled with infertility for about 10 years and had 6 failed IVF cycles before we consulted Dr. Sharara. The man is simp..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This review is well over due, as I was a patient of Dr. Sharara's in 2012. My husband and I, in our late 30s had been trying for about 3 years for our first chi..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm very grateful to God for making dr sharara as my doc..he is outstanding, very experienced and knowledgeable. After 6 failed ivfs and a miscarriage, i had v..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara is great. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an appointment, and I always saw the doctor at every appointment- most other places you just s..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HONEST REVIEW...READ UNTIL THE END! Where to begin..... I was referred to Dr.S after a horrible experience at Shady Grove Fertility Center (please don't EVER g..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a unique situation and after going to Shady Grove Fertility who told me they couldn't help me, a friend of mine who went to Dr. Sharara previously (she ha..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Am am a two time surrogate and have had Dr. Sharara both times. There is nothing better then walking into a doctors office and feeling absolute peace about who..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first made an appointment to see Dr. Sharara after briefly working with my regular OBGYN and then working with a different fertility doctor in the area to try..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Sharara to become a Gestational Surrogate for friends of mine in VA. I had the most amazing experience with Dr Sharara and his staff. They were fr..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have had an amazing experience with Dr. Sharara. He is absolutely the best! From the moment we walked in to his office, we were treated like fa..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had an amazing journey, which is now complete with the birth of our daughter. Our family simply cannot truly express the love and thanks we have in our hear..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot explain what an amazing experience we had with Dr. Sharara and his staff. We went to Dr. Sharara having heard many horror stories about fertility c..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My twin boys recently celebrated their 15th birthday. I was looking up Dr Sharara to see what he was doing now. All the positive reviews I am reading are the ..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank goodness we found Dr. Sharara! After reading review after review, on sites like this, I realized this doctor may be worth visiting and we were absolutely..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara is the absolute best in the area. I am so thankful for him and his wonderful staff. He is incredibly knowledgable, caring, prompt, and we have a per..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I are very thankful to this practice for all the help it has given us for our first pregnancy. I feel that I was very blessed that I had a great..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just one word about this doctor. The best one. As a doctor, as a person, as an RE. Really feel blessed to have known him and receive his treatment and advice. ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 5 months pregnant right now with a healthy baby girl thanks to Dr. Sharara and his staff! I cannot say enough good things about this place, I did a lot of ..."

September 22, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Fady" to "Fady I."

October 20, 2013