Ratings for Dr. Fady I. Sharara

I could not think of a better fertility clinic than The Virginia Center for Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Sharara and his staff are very professional, courteous and punctual! His assistant nurse Jo is so loving and caring. Dr. Sharara is honest and goes right to the point and you may feel the tough love from him, but it is because he really cares about his patients and wants to see the best & successful results. He treats you, as you are his only patient. He is very patient and thorough by answering all the questions you have. I am pregnant now with a girl. My husband and I can never thank him and his amazing staff enough for everything they did for us. We are very happy and satisfied with our experience and we would recommend him to anyone who is having hard times of having a baby!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Fady Sharara is amazing and I highly recommend him. We completed three fresh IVF cycles with him and each of those three cycles provided a healthy baby. This practice starts with a consultation and then testing on the man and then the woman. During the tests you won’t receive feedback until the final test is complete. While this could drive some people crazy, just keep in mind that they cannot diagnose the issue until they receive all the inputs. I was happy with this approach as I would have googled each test and diagnosed myself which isn’t helpful. To me, the best part about this Dr. Sharara’s practice is that it is small and he is punctual. You aren’t lost in a big clinic and you are seen within minutes of arriving. I also loved the nurses - Jo is great. You should review his stats online and you will quickly realize he is the best reproductive endocrinologist in the area. Don’t delay – go check him out. You won’t be disappointed. I couldn’t have had three kids without him. I can’t thank him enough.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Fady Sharara is both professional and passionate. My husband and I have been trying for almost two years with no luck. Dr. Sharara reviewed my medical history thoroughly and made treatment plans based on my personal condition. He was able to identify and treat issues that was missed/ignored by another fertility center. Four months after a Myomectomy surgery and medication/diet for PCOS, I got pregnant naturally. My daughter is now two months old! It was a dream come true to my family. I can't thank Dr. Sharara enough and I would recommend him to anybody who is looking for a fertility specialist.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Fady Sharara is literally a miracle worker. He took our case on even though the outcome looked bleak, and after failed attempts by other doctors to help my husband and I conceive. He was always direct, honest, sincere, and compassionate towards us. He never once got our hopes up too much, yet he never let us stop believing. More importantly, he never gave up on us, even when other doctors did. When you visit his office, you never once feel like you’re just another patient or project, similar to other fertility doctors in the area; rather, he makes you feel as though you are the only patient he has, and provides you with the attention you deserve. Dr. Sharara truly is a special doctor, and has the gift of helping people achieve their goals of having a family, EVEN AGAINST ALL ODDS. Finally, Dr. Sharara has a dream team of employees, nurses, and specialists; all whom are professional, courteous, and make you feel part of their family. His entire team stood by our side during all of the ups and downs, and when I finally became pregnant, they all rejoiced by my side. Thank you, Dr. Sharara—and your team at the Virginia Center for Reproductive Medicine—for allowing my husband and I to finally start a family together.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

What an amazing doctor and medical staff! I was treated as a person, not just a patient. They always welcome you into the office by name and ask how your are doing. They are just as invested in the process of having a baby as my husband and I are. The care, compassion and knowledge that Dr. Sharara and his staff possess is outstanding. Any and all questions are answered promptly and complicated medical information is made understandable. Dr. Sharara and his team easily coordinated the egg retrieval of my out of state egg donor, a process that I thought would be much more complicated. I couldn't be happier with the experiences I had with Dr. Sharara and staff. Our first IVF cycle was successful and our little girl is due in August!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Sharara and his staff go above and beyond when taking care of their patients. From the moment, I stepped into the door I never felt like a number. Everyone greeted me by name and I never waited more than 5 minutes. I appreciated the promptness and the open lines of communication that I had with Sandy and Jo. They responded almost immediately to emails and phone calls. I never felt they were impatient with me when I asked questions and they were ready to listen. My diagnosis was difficult for me to swallow but Dr. Sharara and his nurses treated me with compassion and respect. Dr. Sharara is confident in his diagnosis but also sincere - he truly wants to help you have a baby. We will never forget everything they have done for us because they helped my husband and I make our dreams come true. We are expecting twins! I highly recommend a visit to Dr. Sharara if you are making the difficult infertility journey. He and his staff will do as much as he can to help you.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Sharara and his staff are the best clinic for infertility treatment! After multiple failed IUI and IVF attempts at a large well known clinic my husband and I made a consultation with Dr. Sharara. I had read a few reviews with unfavorable comments and they are completely unfounded. Dr. Sharara and his staff are the most compassionate and caring people in this practice. Dr. Sharara knows what he's doing and is confident in what he does. He treats you like you are his only patient and wants a child for you as badly as you do. You can tell this by the way he and his staff treat you every time you walk through their doors. When we had an insurance problem the financial staff acted as if it was their own personal problem and were on the phone immediately trying to help us get answers. Give Dr. Sharara a chance to help you. He really is the absolute best. Listen to his advice and try what he says, the vitamins, a healthier diet, etc. He knows what he is doing. Within 3 months of our first visit my husband and I are pregnant and 14 weeks along. We will never be able to say thank you enough for all that Dr. Sharara and his staff did for us and we are so thankful God led us to this wonderful doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

VCRM is hands down the best clinic in Northern Virginia! I have been their patient for a long time and each and every person there has been nothing less than a caring family member to us. Joe is the most caring and sweetest person on earth and I love her dearly! Thanks to Dr. Sharara's knowledge and expertise, we were finally able to accomplish our dream of becoming parents and our miracle baby boy was born in 2012. We are now expecting our second miracle, thanks again to this wonderful team!! They know how to treat a patient well especially when all doors are closed on you. At this clinic, you are not just a number but a part of their happy family. Thank you Dr. Sharara and team for everything you did for us in helping us complete our beautiful family. You guys will always be in our hearts and prayers!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Sharara is amazing-you can't go wrong at VCRM. Between him and Jo, you are in excellent hands. I completely trust them, and I've had amazing success with them. The only reason I gave less than five stars is because of billing issues. I totally understand the high amount at the beginning of each cycle, but I wish I had been told that my insurance was out of network, and I should expect high bills months later. 5 months after our last cycle, we received a bill for over $3000 with little explanation and the dates of charges all over the place. Each weekly sonogram after the transfer was over 100, and all the tests were so high without being in network. I wish we had known how it would be in the end, and I wish the practice had been at all sympathetic about it. But overall, I would go back because they're the best.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I had an amazing experience with Dr Sharara and his nurses and staff!! This office really knows how to treat a patient. My only regret is that I didn't start sooner with them! After two failed cycles at shady grove (never made it to egg retrieval), Dr Sharara put together a customized protocol that increased my lining and got my body to respond! I actually made it to a transfer! I never would've guessed that would be possible. I highly recommend this practice. Don't waste your time anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Fady I. Sharara's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1986)

MAMSI
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not think of a better fertility clinic than The Virginia Center for Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Sharara and his staff are very professional, courteous an..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fady Sharara is amazing and I highly recommend him. We completed three fresh IVF cycles with him and each of those three cycles provided a healthy baby. ..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fady Sharara is both professional and passionate. My husband and I have been trying for almost two years with no luck. Dr. Sharara reviewed my medical histo..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fady Sharara is literally a miracle worker. He took our case on even though the outcome looked bleak, and after failed attempts by other doctors to help my..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What an amazing doctor and medical staff! I was treated as a person, not just a patient. They always welcome you into the office by name and ask how your are d..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara and his staff go above and beyond when taking care of their patients. From the moment, I stepped into the door I never felt like a number. Everyone ..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara and his staff are the best clinic for infertility treatment! After multiple failed IUI and IVF attempts at a large well known clinic my husband and ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "VCRM is hands down the best clinic in Northern Virginia! I have been their patient for a long time and each and every person there has been nothing less than a ..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara is amazing-you can't go wrong at VCRM. Between him and Jo, you are in excellent hands. I completely trust them, and I've had amazing success with th..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with Dr Sharara and his nurses and staff!! This office really knows how to treat a patient. My only regret is that I didn't start ..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr Sharara has been so wonderful. I have a lot of complications outside of the fertility world and Dr Sharara was very patient to work throu..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a physician so you I was reading Dr. Sharara's resume, success rates and publications prior to seeing him. All his credentials are excellent. His clinic h..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara and the staff at VCRM was amazing. My chances at having a baby were very low, and although I didn't expect a miracle, I received one. Better yet, t..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara and his staff are incredible. They were professional but you also knew that they really cared about you as a patient."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After spending years at a well-known facility in DC where the focus was more about money and billing than the patient or treatment plan, we switched providers t..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found the entire practice to be knowledgeable as well as warm and welcoming. I am a gestational surrogate and have been a patient with Dr. S twice. The office..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara and his staff are wonderful, knowledgeable, and put the patient's best interests first. This is a well-run practice, and I rarely had to wait for an..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Sharara and his staff! Dr. Sharara not only was able to identify what my infertility issues were when others said my test results were fine but he was..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is unfortunate that some who comment, do not fully understand that Dr. Sharara looks at his patients' whole health first, as it is all tied together when it ..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have deepest appreciation for the wonderful treatment and medical care showed by Dr. Fady Sharara and his team. It was fortunate that I happened to get my tre..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hi, Totally agree with the review below. He will start you on loads of vitamins even though they are not required. He will suggest you a procedure even though..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara is far away from being the best and honest doctor. At the beginning everything was great. Lots of tests/diagnosis were done and some issues were fou..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My OBG/YN referred me to Dr. Sharara and I did get pregnant because of his help within a year. I had two failed Clomid cycles with my OB and Dr. Sharara said t..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is long overdue! We first walked into Dr. Sharara's office in February 2014 and 13 months later we have perfect twin girls! After a miscarriage and an ec..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara made it happen for us. We struggled with infertility for about 10 years and had 6 failed IVF cycles before we consulted Dr. Sharara. The man is simp..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This review is well over due, as I was a patient of Dr. Sharara's in 2012. My husband and I, in our late 30s had been trying for about 3 years for our first chi..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm very grateful to God for making dr sharara as my doc..he is outstanding, very experienced and knowledgeable. After 6 failed ivfs and a miscarriage, i had v..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara is great. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an appointment, and I always saw the doctor at every appointment- most other places you just s..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HONEST REVIEW...READ UNTIL THE END! Where to begin..... I was referred to Dr.S after a horrible experience at Shady Grove Fertility Center (please don't EVER g..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a unique situation and after going to Shady Grove Fertility who told me they couldn't help me, a friend of mine who went to Dr. Sharara previously (she ha..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Am am a two time surrogate and have had Dr. Sharara both times. There is nothing better then walking into a doctors office and feeling absolute peace about who..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first made an appointment to see Dr. Sharara after briefly working with my regular OBGYN and then working with a different fertility doctor in the area to try..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Sharara to become a Gestational Surrogate for friends of mine in VA. I had the most amazing experience with Dr Sharara and his staff. They were fr..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have had an amazing experience with Dr. Sharara. He is absolutely the best! From the moment we walked in to his office, we were treated like fa..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had an amazing journey, which is now complete with the birth of our daughter. Our family simply cannot truly express the love and thanks we have in our hear..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot explain what an amazing experience we had with Dr. Sharara and his staff. We went to Dr. Sharara having heard many horror stories about fertility c..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My twin boys recently celebrated their 15th birthday. I was looking up Dr Sharara to see what he was doing now. All the positive reviews I am reading are the ..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank goodness we found Dr. Sharara! After reading review after review, on sites like this, I realized this doctor may be worth visiting and we were absolutely..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharara is the absolute best in the area. I am so thankful for him and his wonderful staff. He is incredibly knowledgable, caring, prompt, and we have a per..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I are very thankful to this practice for all the help it has given us for our first pregnancy. I feel that I was very blessed that I had a great..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just one word about this doctor. The best one. As a doctor, as a person, as an RE. Really feel blessed to have known him and receive his treatment and advice. ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 5 months pregnant right now with a healthy baby girl thanks to Dr. Sharara and his staff! I cannot say enough good things about this place, I did a lot of ..."

September 22, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Fady" to "Fady I."

October 20, 2013