Dr. C. Katiuska Saldana

Ratings for Dr. C. Katiuska Saldana

Visited Dr. Saldana's clinic today. Waiting half an hour beyond my appoint time was certainly nothing out of the ordinary for any medical office. Dr. Saldana treated me in a professional and efficient manner. Front desk staff was short and to the point. After reading the reviews,....I don't understand what patients are expecting when visiting a medical specialist......warm fuzzy sweet talks and a cup of tea?

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

She is very mean and not compassionate to suffering of patients. Front staff is wow so bad and rudest you will encounter. I think she forgets she is getting paid to see patients and without us she has no job.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Unfortunately I have to see Dr. Saldana every now and then when I take my mother to her appointments. I don't like her staff because their way of treating people is very rude. Dr. Saldana likes to know about personal problems affecting the patient's health but at the same time she enters into conflict of interests when she is not assuming a neutral position and uses her medical authority to give letters that can affect a patient in a legal issue. In order words, this Dr. Puts her professional ethics on the line when interfering in matters that doesn't concern her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I came to see Dr. Saldana as a referral from my doctor for a potential mole excision. I was first seen by her resident, who was very nice and helpful. Although she made a weird comment mentioning something along the lines of "this isn't my favorite procedure to do as it doesn't pay very well," she still carried out the procedure as she was concerned that the mole could become cancerous. Overall, she was very efficient and quickly completed the procedure, and continued to make conversation to me and make sure that I wasn't feeling any pain. I didn't experience any super long wait (as the reviews seem to suggest), just typical doctor's office sort of times. Overall, very knowledgeable and understanding doctor. The office staff were average. Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I really don't understand some of the comments I see on Dr suldana. I was referred by. My Go and found this clinic and the doctor extremely welcoming and highly professional and proficient. Thanks to her and her staff for a pleasant clinic experience.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Saldana had the perfect mix of fact and concern, resignation, and hope. "What you are seeing is sun damage to your skin, and you are nearly 60, so it isn't surprising at your age. There is no cream or medication that can help, but there is a local laser clinic, headed by a doctor, that has had good results. I can refer you if you wish. She was right. The doctor at the laser clinic was excellent and did an excellent job. I have to see Dr. Saldana again for a different matter, and I am looking forward to it.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I really wanted to give Dr. Saldana a high rating, but this place is a gong-show. The doctor is normally at least 30 minutes behind schedule even when appts are made well in advance. The staff are either brand new, slow or extremely rude. All you need to do is sit in the waiting area for 20 minutes and will be able to witness first handed how uncaring, unprofessional and rude the staff are. The staff are constantly berating patients and make them feel like they are at the mercy. We live in Canada, not some third world country and do not need to be made to feel like second class citizens. The clinic is filled with residents which they fail to tell you. They expect you to know this information and will eye you like you are out of space when you enquire if you are going to see Dr. Saldana. The last resident I saw literally type out my diagnosis on the computer based on my self diagnosis without looking at the symptoms myself, so I might as well look at WebMD (By typing, she was only using 2 fingers so I don't know how a doctor is unable to type) All in all, very disappointed. The clinic overbooks patients and book patients based on 5 minute intervals (yes 5 mins per patient). I would not recommend this clinic unless you are extremely desperate.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I can't get past the appalling front desk staff. For that reason I would never reccomend or go back. Disgraceful.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

terrible doctor, always late for appointments. one has to miss work to see her. the staff is rude, Not going to her again.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I waited because dr. Saldana was running behind on her apps. then when I was called in to see her, it was some other dr. that was very rude when she was asking me about my condition.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017