Ratings for Dr. H Sheth

Very thorough and pleasant doctor. I felt like she listened to me, and she was brisk but not rushed.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I understand walk in clinics can mean a lengthy wait. But 90 min for a 3 min appointment? There were maybe 10 patients waiting to see doctors at the same time as me, so I don't see how that adds up to a 90 minute wait. The nurse that checks you in barely said a word and then left me in the room to wait another 30 min. I told the doctor my symptoms and the medications that usually clears it up. This is not the first time I've been sick and I've come to know what works. She gave me a hard time about the medication and then eventually handed me a prescription like she was doing me a big favor. Here I thought I doctor's job was to help patients feel better..very unfriendly and comes off cold.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I went yesterday to her clinic and had to wait 45 minutes because she was chatting with her staff casualties like 'buying a Condo' instead of seeing the patients that were there to be treated. I was in the room next to her's and could hear all the talking. Extremely disrespectful. I told her that I would rate her poor service and she said that 'waiting 40 minutes in a walking-in clinic is nothing'. Not professional at all. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012