Ratings for Dr. Anurag Singh

Dr.Singh is a wonderful doctor and I was referred to him by Dr.Chahal before she moved to Kamloops. Dr. Singh is compassionate, he listens and is very thorough and when he is finished he always asked do you have any questions. I understand Dr.Singh moved and I am sorry to hear that. But he was and is very good.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr Singh is an exceptionally GOOD physician. He first looked after me when I was very sick and no one could figure out what was going on. He saved my life and saved my kidneys from failing. He picked up that I had serious condition with my kidneys from the kidney biopsy. With his treatment I am doing very well. I follow up with Dr Singh in his clinic. He has very good personality, very very knowledgeable, thorough in his assessments and explians things very well. I used to live in Richmond and saw some specialists there and twice in Vancouver. Must say I think Dr Singh is the best. Lucky to have him in Chilliwack!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Singh is extremely thorough, very compationate.He welcomes you and makes you feel at ease. He listens and answers your questions. He explains your medical issues so you understand. When you leave his office, you know you have a great doctor who will help you and he will also recommend another specialist if he feels he can't help you enough. Dr. Singh is absolutely wonderful. "Thank you Dr. Singh for all your help!"

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012