Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk

My Family and I have been attending this dental practice for 15 years. Even through the change in dentists everything here has always been perfect . This includes the reception staff the dental hygienist and assistants and the dentist . I have a special place in my heart for my dedicated hygienist Joan , she is very knowledgable and thinks of everything . I am especially pleased with the dentist's thorough discussions around options for procedures and sensitivity to cost. I highly recommend ConfiDental.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you very much for such kind words. We all appreciate you, and are thankful that you appreciate and value us. May we continue to be your dental home for many years to come. :)

Submitted February 1, 2017

I have experienced very good treatment at this clinic. They respect my decisions, and are always punctual and considerate. All the staff I have met try to make my time there as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I have always had a great experience with Dr. Kowalchuk and staff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Kowalchuk and his staff always provide quality dental services in a friendly, family like environment. I would recommend ConfiDental to all of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

As a new client, I appreciate the time and thoroughness that was devoted to me on my first appointment. First time in many years that I completely enjoyed my dental visit and left feeling optimistic concerning the future of my dental health.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

This is a real team. I'm pleased to have Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk and his staff for my dental care. They are all very friendly and professionals, they always explain you what the issue you have, why and how to solve that. I would highly recommend ConfiDental.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

We are pleased with the care we get at this practice. We are treated very well and I feel I get understood for the difficult health issues I have. While the technical aspects are great the caring by all the staff is really important. They have all aspects of a good practice. I am always informed of all issues and they spend the time to discuss what I want and need. They fit me in whenever if I need it. If you want a dentist and staff that provides a service beyond a normal office I would go to him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr Kowalchuk and his staff provide ultimate quality dental service. Their dentistry is gentle, precise, and effective in addressing dental needs - fillings, cleaning, service and timeliness. Follow up phone calls are made to patients to ensure that all is well re: your dental service. And, when Dental Hygenist Joan cleans your teeth the service is thorough with glistening teeth and pinker gums resulting, and the most current information on oral hygiene being shared with you. Thank you Joan. The front office team is inviting and informative. Thank you ConfiDental for being a customer-centered and customer focused dental practice. Appreciatively, Michelle

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff.DrDwayne Kowalchuk very professional,gentle and caring.On my first visit explain every single picture and future treatment. I m sure I made write decisions to choose him as my new dentist.Thank you to all.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I love Dr. Kowalchuk and his staff. They are friendly kind, helpful and explain everything. Chantelle is friendly, funny, always welcoming when I come through the door and very personable. Joan is funny and explains everything she’s does to you, shows you your X-rays and pictures and how to improve your dental health. Dr. Kowalchuk is friendly, gentle and always asks you throughout any procedure if you’re ok. I love the reminder phone calls and emails about appointments and reminders. I would recommend my dentist to anyone!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Calgary (Grad. 2000)

• High Speed Braces - Forward