Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk

Doctor Kowalchuk and all of the staff in his dental practice are really great. They are always very pleasant and make patients feel at ease. I never feel anxious about having any work done since I know that it will be painless. Even the freezing procedure is painless. I'd highly recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
We really appreciate you sharing the "WOW experiences" you've had at our Calgary dental clinic. We take pride in painless dentistry, painless freezing and comfortable dental appointments. I'm glad to have such a great dental team (our "ConfiDental Crew") that are experts at alleviating patients dental fear and dental anxiety. We all feel lucky to have such great patients, like you! Thanks!

Submitted March 15, 2019

Very professional Staff is great very friendly. Would recommend to friends and family

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you for your 5-star review of our dental clinic! We appreciate your wonderful descriptions like "very professional", "staff is great" and "very friendly". We love having great patients like you, and would gladly welcome and happily provide quality affordable dental care to your friends and family.

Submitted January 30, 2019

Ive been going to Dr. Kowalchuk for the majority of my dental history. He and his team are both friendly, helpful and accommodating. I have yet to have a bad experience at ConfiDental.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you Jeremy, for your glowing recommendation and 5-star review of our dental clinic! We strive everyday, for every one of our wonderful patients, to be friendly, fun, and flexible. I am happy to be your family dentist, and we hope to provide you top-notch dental care for many years to come. Stay awesome! Dr Kowalchuk

Submitted January 21, 2019

Don't know why I'd recommend this group so highly because I don't want a bunch of newbies taking up slots I need. But that's plain selfish. Joan has the touch of an angel, wit as any good comedian, and best hygiene advice! Dr. K's kindness, gentle approach and smarts will put anyone's fears to rest. Honest! And his assistants and front staff always make you feel right at home and let's face it, we'd rather be at home. Kudos! Thanks, Tracy

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Awwww... thanks! You made us all BLUSH! We strive to treat each and every one of our patients like family... and we have a special place in our hearts for our awesome patients, like yourself! We are glad you recognize and appreciate the friendliness, kindness, comforts, educational focus (we love giving out helpful tips) and gentle dental care we provide. Don't worry... we will always make room in our schedule for you. :)

Submitted January 21, 2019

Good dentist and nice personality. Overall we are happy with the visit.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you for your review. We normally get 4 or 5-star ratings on all of the categories, so we would like to know what transpired recently that gave you a 3-star staff and punctuality experience. Please contact us and let us know what improvements we could make for you going forward, to create a 5-star experience under Staff and Punctuality categories.

Submitted April 25, 2018

All services were performed with professionalism, and in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you so much for your "short but sweet" 5-star review of our dental clinic. We are happy you appreciate our "professionalism" and receiving dental treatment in a "timely manner". We do our best to meet, if not exceed expectations. Thanks again!

Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Kowalchuk took over the practice of our previous dentist and at first, we were a bit concerned. But quickly we were reassured we would get the same great service as before. The new staff are just as courteous, personable and professional as the others. Erin, the hygenist, was gentle and thorough and not at all preachy, providing tips and advice on better brushing. Dr K has a nice energy about him and was very supportive, discussing my options for possible future care. As we have no insurance plan now, it was quite reassuring. I would definitely recommend Dr Kowalchuk and his whole practice to anyone looking for reasonable, professional dental care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you so much for such a raving review! You made us blush... and Erin really appreciates your appreciation. We love hearing words like "courteous", "personable", "professional", "supportive" and "gentle". You've made us all smile, as we hope we have done for you. We look forward to taking care of you and your family's dental care for many years to come.

Submitted April 25, 2018

I have experienced very good treatment at this clinic. They respect my decisions, and are always punctual and considerate. All the staff I have met try to make my time there as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
We appreciate your review very much! Thank you! We pride ourselves on being "trusted advisors" when it comes to our healthcare recommendations, and will always respect our patients decisions of treatment. Thank you for recognizing our hard work and focus on patient care and customer service!

Submitted April 25, 2018

I have always had a great experience with Dr. Kowalchuk and staff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
We have always had great experiences with you! Thank you for your awesome review! We are happy to be your dental clinic, and hope to be for many years to come!

Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Kowalchuk and his staff always provide quality dental services in a friendly, family like environment. I would recommend ConfiDental to all of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
We really appreciate your glowing 5-star review! We also love how you described our dental clinic and Dr. Kowalchuk with "quality dental services", "friendly" and "family like environment". You made us smile with ear to ear! We are grateful for wonderful patients like you!

Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Calgary (Grad. 2000)

• High Speed Braces - Forward