Ratings for Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk

My Family and I have been attending this dental practice for 15 years. Even through the change in dentists everything here has always been perfect . This includes the reception staff the dental hygienist and assistants and the dentist . I have a special place in my heart for my dedicated hygienist Joan , she is very knowledgable and thinks of everything . I am especially pleased with the dentist's thorough discussions around options for procedures and sensitivity to cost. I highly recommend ConfiDental.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you very much for such kind words. We all appreciate you, and are thankful that you appreciate and value us. May we continue to be your dental home for many years to come. :)

Submitted February 1, 2017

I've been going to this practice since as long as I can remember, and despite the changeover in Dentists, the environment and quality remains at the highest levels. The staff are always friendly and the hygienists in particular always remember the little details about your life and family - which goes a long way in making a visit to the dentist feel familiar and friendly. Dr. Kowalchuk has always been professional and kind, and it's always a pleasure going in.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
On behalf of the entire ConfiDental Crew, thank you so much for your amazing words of praise. We consider and treat our patients like family and we are glad you have that same feeling. We hope to continue making your visits comfortable, familiar and friendly, and exceeding your expectations - for many years to come! - Dr K.

Submitted October 1, 2017

i have attended this practice for 20'years and even throughout the change over I continue to receive great assistance from Joan the hygienist who has become like a friend after all these years. reception are always helpful and thorough also dr kowalchuk is very know,edgeable and thorough. I would highly recommend ConfiDental

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you for your great 5-star review! Our entire hygiene team (Joan, Tara and Erin) are very dedicated to patient comfort and quality dental care. We are thankful that you appreciate that passion and dedication! And thank you for 20 years of loyalty! We plan on many more years of helping you with your dental needs.

Submitted October 1, 2017

After having a bad experience 20yrs ago with a dentist I was worried about going to a new dentist but I had to and found Dr K, I needed some major fillings on my upper front teeth, absolutely fab experience, no pain & excellent results, I can now smile with confidence, I actually cried ( I don't cry !) Huge thank you to Dr K & Hilda & all the staff, I am so happy. Thanks again, Angela Jones :)

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

For the past 3 years, my wife and I have been patients of Dr. Kowalchuk, during that time we have been very satisfied with Dr. Kowalchuk and his staff. He and his staff are prompt, efficient and very caring plus are good communicators. We would have no problem referring friends or family to ConfiDental. Wayne & Marlene McAlister

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Wayne & Marlene... thank you both! We love having you as patients, and look forward to taking care of you for many years to come!

Submitted August 20, 2017

The staff are very professional and friendly and were helpful in explaining the procedures.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Staff is very professional and spent the time to match up the color of my fillings.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Staff is very personable and professional. The office is always very clean and welcoming. The energy of the office and staff is always very pleasant. All staff is always happy to be taking care of their patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Our family has been coming to this practice for over twenty years. We were very hesitant about the change in dentists a few years ago. But now we are so happy we stayed. The staff is great and very careful about price. Dr.. Kowalchuk is very gentle and explains all procedures so you are not shocked by any of the treatments. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

We have been at this office for over 13 years and appreciate the care we have received

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Calgary (Grad. 2000)

• High Speed Braces - Forward