Ratings for Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk

My Family and I have been attending this dental practice for 15 years. Even through the change in dentists everything here has always been perfect . This includes the reception staff the dental hygienist and assistants and the dentist . I have a special place in my heart for my dedicated hygienist Joan , she is very knowledgable and thinks of everything . I am especially pleased with the dentist's thorough discussions around options for procedures and sensitivity to cost. I highly recommend ConfiDental.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you very much for such kind words. We all appreciate you, and are thankful that you appreciate and value us. May we continue to be your dental home for many years to come. :)

Submitted February 1, 2017

Staff is very personable and professional. The office is always very clean and welcoming. The energy of the office and staff is always very pleasant. All staff is always happy to be taking care of their patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Our family has been coming to this practice for over twenty years. We were very hesitant about the change in dentists a few years ago. But now we are so happy we stayed. The staff is great and very careful about price. Dr.. Kowalchuk is very gentle and explains all procedures so you are not shocked by any of the treatments. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

We have been at this office for over 13 years and appreciate the care we have received

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have always had a good experience at this dental practice. My son and I have been going there for over 12 years - the last few with Dr. Kowalchuk. I feel they are reasonable, knowledgeable and I appreciate that there is no 'hard sell' for more services or more frequent visits. I feel confidence in the care that is provided there and feel we are in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I am a long time patient at this practice and agree with everything in the Feb. 1st post. Very helpful reception and coordinator, have Joan too as my hygienist & she is stellar!, and Dr. K. excellent- very thorough, takes time to explain things & answer questions, my procedures have all gone extremely well, and cost is has been very fair. I actually look forward to my appointments! Thank you all who work at ConfiDental! Margaret.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Went in trying to save a tooth. But that was not possible. Dr K pulled it painlessly and gave me all my options. I was confident with my decision and the Dr who did it. Painless and personable. I like him and I am no longer looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
I'm glad we exceeded your expectations! It always saddens me when a tooth has a poor prognosis and is basically unsavable. But I'm happy that we were able to remove it for you, painlessly, before it had a chance to get infected and abscess. Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you!

Submitted June 12, 2017

I had concerns about the quality of Dental care when Dr. Kowalchuk took over the practice. If anything he is better and I would highly recommend him. His staff is also top notch.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Wow! You really made us blush! Thank you so much, on behalf of the entire ConfiDental Crew! We appreciate you!

Submitted June 12, 2017

Great dentist and staff, and they are great with kids

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We love kids, and are constantly striving to provide a positive friendly experience and environment for them. We also love getting involved in community activities that benefit kids and young families. Thanks again!

Submitted May 31, 2017

I have had much work done including cleanings, fillings and an extraction of all my upper teeth for my new denture. I received extremely good care and follow up. All the staff are very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend ConfiDental for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
We are so glad that you made our office your trusted dental home. It has been a genuine pleasure being your dentist, and hope to continue to do so for you for many years to come. Thank you for being a great patient!

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Calgary (Grad. 2000)

• High Speed Braces - Forward