Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk

Don't know why I'd recommend this group so highly because I don't want a bunch of newbies taking up slots I need. But that's plain selfish. Joan has the touch of an angel, wit as any good comedian, and best hygiene advice! Dr. K's kindness, gentle approach and smarts will put anyone's fears to rest. Honest! And his assistants and front staff always make you feel right at home and let's face it, we'd rather be at home. Kudos! Thanks, Tracy

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Good dentist and nice personality. Overall we are happy with the visit.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you for your review. We normally get 4 or 5-star ratings on all of the categories, so we would like to know what transpired recently that gave you a 3-star staff and punctuality experience. Please contact us and let us know what improvements we could make for you going forward, to create a 5-star experience under Staff and Punctuality categories.

Submitted April 25, 2018

All services were performed with professionalism, and in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you so much for your "short but sweet" 5-star review.

Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Kowalchuk took over the practice of our previous dentist and at first, we were a bit concerned. But quickly we were reassured we would get the same great service as before. The new staff are just as courteous, personable and professional as the others. Erin, the hygenist, was gentle and thorough and not at all preachy, providing tips and advice on better brushing. Dr K has a nice energy about him and was very supportive, discussing my options for possible future care. As we have no insurance plan now, it was quite reassuring. I would definitely recommend Dr Kowalchuk and his whole practice to anyone looking for reasonable, professional dental care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
Thank you so much for such a raving review! You made us blush... and Erin really appreciates your appreciation. We look forward to taking care of you and your family's dental care for many years to come.

Submitted April 25, 2018

I have experienced very good treatment at this clinic. They respect my decisions, and are always punctual and considerate. All the staff I have met try to make my time there as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
We appreciate your review very much! Thank you! We pride ourselves on being "trusted advisors" when it comes to our healthcare recommendations, and will always respect our patients decisions of treatment. Thank you for recognizing our hard work and focus on patient care and customer service!

Submitted April 25, 2018

I have always had a great experience with Dr. Kowalchuk and staff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's response
We have always had great experiences with you! Thank you for your awesome review!

Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Kowalchuk and his staff always provide quality dental services in a friendly, family like environment. I would recommend ConfiDental to all of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

As a new client, I appreciate the time and thoroughness that was devoted to me on my first appointment. First time in many years that I completely enjoyed my dental visit and left feeling optimistic concerning the future of my dental health.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

This is a real team. I'm pleased to have Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk and his staff for my dental care. They are all very friendly and professionals, they always explain you what the issue you have, why and how to solve that. I would highly recommend ConfiDental.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

We are pleased with the care we get at this practice. We are treated very well and I feel I get understood for the difficult health issues I have. While the technical aspects are great the caring by all the staff is really important. They have all aspects of a good practice. I am always informed of all issues and they spend the time to discuss what I want and need. They fit me in whenever if I need it. If you want a dentist and staff that provides a service beyond a normal office I would go to him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Dwayne Kowalchuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Calgary (Grad. 2000)

• High Speed Braces - Forward