Ratings for Dr. Kar Wing Cheung

Dr. Cheung is a good doctor, but I find she doesn't seem very compassionate at times and sees you "just because she has to". Have booked appointment times before but always ended up waiting for 30 mins or more before being seen. Would like to see punctuality go up.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Cheung is the best Dr our family has ever had. We live in St. Albert and drive across the city to see her, she is that amazing and compassionate!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

friendly doctor and easy booking and quick follow ups .

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Very nice female dr. and friendly front staff.highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

This is the first time I see Dr. Cheung after she moved, the new clinic is very nice and the girls in front is very helpful! Dr. Cheung is my family Dr for 2 years now. She is very good dr!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

She is always on time for her appointments but manages to make you feel that you have all of her time that you need. She is willing to listen to your concerns and takes the time to make sure that appropriate treatment is offered.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I am so happy I found Dr. Cheung. I am a bit of a complicated case but she took the time to get to know me and my issues. She has done a lot of work to help me be not just healthy, but happy, too. I think the world of her and am so thankful she's my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

great friendly knoeledgeble , and speedy follow up .

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I find Dr.Kar Wing Cheung to be very patient and determined to help. Doesn't ignore your questions or concerns, doesn't try to get you out as fast as she can! Very happy with the time she takes to listen!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Cheung is professional and helpful. I find her to be a bit shy but she has helped me a lot. I would recommend her. My only complaint is the administrative staff at the Pallisades clinic. I have been going there for 10 years and no matter who is working they are rude, curt, difficult, unprofessional and frustrating. With one exception of a summer student. The doctors are great. I'm not sure why the administrative staff are so unhappy but maybe one day they'll cheer up or get people with better people skills in there. It's like the soup nazie on Seinfield. I've actually heard the unit clerk yell and talk down to people on the phone. Too bad.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012