Ratings for Dr. Kar Wing Cheung

Dr Cheung has been our family doctor for almost 6 years now, she is very patient and easy-going, makes me feel very comfortable and she knows what she is doing. The new clinic is very nice and the staff members are really nice, if you have an appointment most of the time you get in on time and I don't mind the wait because I know my problem will be solved! I go as a walk-in sometimes without an appointment and I am seeing within half an hour. I really like her and trust her as our doctor! :)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Cheung is a good doctor, but I find she doesn't seem very compassionate at times and sees you "just because she has to". Have booked appointment times before but always ended up waiting for 30 mins or more before being seen. Would like to see punctuality go up.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Cheung is the best Dr our family has ever had. We live in St. Albert and drive across the city to see her, she is that amazing and compassionate!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

friendly doctor and easy booking and quick follow ups .

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Very nice female dr. and friendly front staff.highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

This is the first time I see Dr. Cheung after she moved, the new clinic is very nice and the girls in front is very helpful! Dr. Cheung is my family Dr for 2 years now. She is very good dr!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

She is always on time for her appointments but manages to make you feel that you have all of her time that you need. She is willing to listen to your concerns and takes the time to make sure that appropriate treatment is offered.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I am so happy I found Dr. Cheung. I am a bit of a complicated case but she took the time to get to know me and my issues. She has done a lot of work to help me be not just healthy, but happy, too. I think the world of her and am so thankful she's my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

great friendly knoeledgeble , and speedy follow up .

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I find Dr.Kar Wing Cheung to be very patient and determined to help. Doesn't ignore your questions or concerns, doesn't try to get you out as fast as she can! Very happy with the time she takes to listen!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013