Dr. Valerie Karn

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Valerie Karn

I highly recommend Artek Dental Care. I have been a patient of Dr.Valerie Karn since 2010 and she always provided excellent care. Dr.Valerie is very professional, knowledgeable and skilled dentist. She always patient, kind and gentle. Also, her staff very friendly and welcoming. Thank you very much Dr.Valerie.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I have been going to Artek Dental Care since 2012. I find Dr. Karn to be very professional, and skilled in dentistry. She has performed many procedures for me: including cleaning, fillings, and crowns. She always makes me feel comfortable and provides good explanations of what is happening. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Karn. Also, Andrew makes the front office administrative aspect of a dentist visit pleasant. He is familiar with many of the procedures I have had and can respond knowledgeably to questions I have regarding the work I have had done. Thank you both ! Kind Regards Bruce McMillan

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I've been attending “ Artek Dental Care” for a long time Dr. Valerie Karn and her staff are professional, friendly and competent I'd like to thank Valerie for all her attentive dental care down through the years

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Just had two crowns done by Dr. Karn - what a difference! I can't tell it from the rest of my teeth, they look and feel like my own teeth! Thank you Dr. Karn for being so gentle and skilful. I used to "shy" away from dentists for some time - guilty as charged. But, ever since I went to Artek Dental all my fears disappeared.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Great experience! Very knowlageble, gentle and skilled. Dr. Valerie Karan is taking good care of her patients. Our family is very happy with Artek Dental Care service. We highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

From: Josef Begelman <j.begelman@yandex.com> I would highly recommend Artek Dental Care. As someone who has had previous bad stories with other dental practices, going to Artek Dental was the best decision I've ever made in terms of my dental health and overall experience. I have encountered a lot of the different dentists and have had different experiences with all of them. And Dr. Velerie Karn is my absolute favorite dentist. She is professional, has a wealth of knowledge, amazing manner and is so pleasant to be around. Office manager Andrew is equally as awesome. He is really patient, explains things in a way that anyone can understand and always takes time to answer all of my questions. I have become one of those people who looks forward to going to the dentist since I have found a practice I can truly trust! Regards, Josef Begelman

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Great doctor ! My family has been using Dr. Valerie Kern's services for several years. We truly think that she is one of the best doctors in the world. Her hands are amazing. Her skills and knowledge are terrific. We would give her much more than 100 percent. Thank you very much, Dr. Valerie.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Valerie Karn since 2003 and can't imagine going somewhere else. I am so glad that we've found such a great doctor. Caring, gentle, making a real difference when it comes to treatment. Thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Great experience every time. Dr. Karn has a gentle hand and has always taken the time to explain all of my procedures. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Valerie Karn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal