Ratings for Dr. Valerie Karn

From: Josef Begelman <j.begelman@yandex.com> I would highly recommend Artek Dental Care. As someone who has had previous bad stories with other dental practices, going to Artek Dental was the best decision I've ever made in terms of my dental health and overall experience. I have encountered a lot of the different dentists and have had different experiences with all of them. And Dr. Velerie Karn is my absolute favorite dentist. She is professional, has a wealth of knowledge, amazing manner and is so pleasant to be around. Office manager Andrew is equally as awesome. He is really patient, explains things in a way that anyone can understand and always takes time to answer all of my questions. I have become one of those people who looks forward to going to the dentist since I have found a practice I can truly trust! Regards, Josef Begelman

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Great doctor ! My family has been using Dr. Valerie Kern's services for several years. We truly think that she is one of the best doctors in the world. Her hands are amazing. Her skills and knowledge are terrific. We would give her much more than 100 percent. Thank you very much, Dr. Valerie.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Valerie Karn since 2003 and can't imagine going somewhere else. I am so glad that we've found such a great doctor. Caring, gentle, making a real difference when it comes to treatment. Thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Great experience every time. Dr. Karn has a gentle hand and has always taken the time to explain all of my procedures. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Valerie Karn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Assurant