Ratings for Dr. Kenton Fredlund

Fantastic optometrist. Very informative, caring and friendly. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I had a great appt with Dr. Fredlund. Everything was done professionally and in time. He explained everything to me clearly in a way I could understand and his office staff were excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Fredlund.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I went in for an eye exam. I complained of cloudy vision, and vision changes during the day. He told me it was allergies. When I picked up my new glasses, I could not see clearly, so he retested me and gave me a new set; also implied I'd been lying on the first test. It turns out that I actually have Fuchs Dystrophy, not an allergy, which means I am going blind. Never went back to this doctor.

Submitted December 22, 2014

Extremely smart doctor, very up to date in latest technology. Runs on time, staff is friendly! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Fredlund and his staff are the BEST. So friendly from the moment you walk in to Atrium. Dr. Fredlund makes his patients feel at ease and I know I'm in the best care possible. I wear prescription glasses and appreciate the lengths Kenton and his staff go to trying to find the best look and fit for me. It's a positive environment and I know I'm in good hands. I've recommended Dr. Fredlund to all my friends and family. Thanks Dr. Fredlund & Atrium!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

My first eye exam in years. Dr. Fredlund and the staff at Atrium Eye Care took the time to explain each test to me and the hi-tech equipment is impressive. Dr. Fredlund also took the time to go over each result in detail and ease my concerns. I would definitely recommend this doctor and have done so already.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Very good optometrist; took time to answer my questions and ease my fears/paranoia about high eye pressure. Very thorough exam. Such good things to say about the practice he's with, Atrium Optometric Group. They have some of the highest rated optometrists in Saskatoon.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012