Ratings for Dr. Drake Vincent

My results are awesome, it was scary at first but totally worth it.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

The decision to undergo plastic surgery, is life altering! You have to be prepared: mentally and physically... the emotional rollercoaster your body endures should not be taken lightly. Believe me when I say, a breast augmentation will change your life - for the better! (Of course!) And, if you're ready to start a new chapter; you shed the baby weight (or any extra lbs because you're a rockstar) and the girls just don't look like they use to. Or, you need to shake off a divorce, Dr. Vincent is exactly whom you want to see! Vincent Surgical Arts staff was AMAZING - and Dr. Vincent's skilled hands and experience, exceeded my expectations! Seriously... I had no idea how fabulous a breast augmentation could look. And wow! Dr. Vincent did a phenomenal job! He preformed a vertical lift and inserted silicone implants under the muscle. I do not believe all surgeons could have lifted the girls up and chosen the correct implant size to fit my body figure. Dr. Vincent really did an amazing job! So... ladies... if you're doing your research like I did, disregard the one jaded review, and trust Dr. Vincent to change your life. He was professional and kind; knowledgeable and very good at what he does. His staff was extremely helpful and patient; even when I called multiple times to ask follow up questions about the recovery period. My overall experience at Vincent Surgical Arts has been nothing less than extraordinary! I would recommend Dr. Vincent to anyone! If you're still debating on a surgeon, even after reading this review, just go meet him. You will not be disappointed! A warm and loving thank you to: Dr. Vincent, Theresa, the anesthesiologist, (sorry... I forgot your name!) and everyone else had VSA who assisted me on this journey in my life... your help is so very much appreciated!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I had a mommy make over and love my results! Felt better after 2 weeks!! Loved my nurse, she is very caring and helpful! Love how I look and feel! Drake is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I was very impressed with this practice. I just had fillers done by Dr. Vincent and i had some reservations beforehand because I didn't want to look fake. Dr. Vincent answered all of my questions and I'm extremely happy with the way my fillers turned out. Also the staff is very kind and helpful!

Submitted June 27, 2017

I can't strongly express how much I beg of you to do your research on this doctor. He completely botched me which then cost me $9000 to fix what he did. I have all the notes from the surgeon who fixed me to prove it. It stated in the public court records that he was actually passed out seconds before performing my surgery. His staff allowed him to still do my surgery even though they stated he wasn't "in the right state of mind." I also have the public court records printed and saved, since now you can't find it online. Please please please do your research. I wish I would have. And if this review could help just one person pick a different surgeon, then I'll be grateful. NO one should have to go through what I did. I was also the last patient he performed surgery on before his license was revoked in 2015. Don't be fooled like I was.

Submitted June 8, 2017

I read some of the negative reviews below and really just don't get some of them. I have to say that my experience was great all the way around. The staff is very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. I didn't have anything done until all my questions were answered to my complete satisfaction. And I love the results! I had a Swiftlift, neck lift, and C02. This was my 2nd Swiftlift (I had one 9 years prior and was told I might want another in 10 years or so. The first one was so amazing, I didn't hesitate to have a second one when I felt I needed it--although my husband said I didn't. :-) ). It's been six weeks and I am very happy with the results and know that it will only look even better over the next year. As for the remarks below about his license being suspended, kudos to you Dr. Vincent for working through this and having a positive outcome. As a RN with 35 years experience, I have seen this happen to several physicians and RNs. It can happen to almost anyone, especially perfectionists like Dr. Vincent is. But not everyone can snap back and beat it. He apparently did. That says a lot. Also, part of my RN experience was working in the OR, so I know what to look for. Again, very knowledgeable and professional experience. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Vincent and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

The night before my Breast lift and Augmentation It was brought to my attention that Dr. Vincent had his license suspended for the previous year. I had a full meltdown and called the surgery line immediately. The staff was amazing! They were 100% open and honest about his history. I chose to go in for the morning consultation and ask my questions. Dr. Vincent is amazing. Not only was he able to alleviate my fears through his honest explanation, He was very professional and comforting. I had other consultations that recommended an anchor lift and Augmentation. Dr Vincent said this was actually unnecessary, with a much higher price and harder recovery. I am thrilled with what he has done. My recovery has been fast and easy with Beautiful results. I have already referred friends and family for his services, and will continue to do so. Side note: I came from out of state to have the Surgery and had done a phone consultation, or I would have known ahead of time that I only needed implants. But the Dr. In California was going to do a much more intensive and unnecessary surgery costing triple, with much more risk.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I had a swift lift by Dr Vincent two years ago this September 6th. The lines in my jawline are horrible and I feel I look fake. While receiving my aftercare he said he would stand behind anything that was not right. My lower jawl was still crate paper like. He said that I should save my money for a CO 2 laser treatment to correct this. He never stood behind anything. I'm considering filing a malpractice lawsuit now.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Just goy my Breast augmentation done yesterday. The staff is awesome, kind and friendly! I got a follow up appointment the next day. They bring you in a few times to check and make sure everything is healing nicely. In fact I had my first follow up today (6/25/2015 and they even looked at my sons ears that they fixed last year! Dr Vincent is so kind, and knowledgeable. He takes time to answer all questions and concerns. I will not hesitate to go back there!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I loved my experience with Dr Vincent and his staff and would highly recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Drake Vincent's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English