Ratings for Dr. Allan Hammond

He is a wonderful doc very good at wut he does and also I very nice guy.will never go to any other doc.Hammond is the best.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Awesome person and surgeon! I have been unfortunate to have had many surgeries done but happy they were performed by the best surgeon! :-) Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I have seen Dr. Hammond on a few occasions, as he is very professional, courteous, and very pleasant. Made me feel comfortable right from the get go!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Injured in MVA, and work place injuries. Had reconstructive foot surgery. Amazing results.I highly recommend, DR, Allan, Hammond. Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Very informative, direct and knowlegdeable. He has performed toe fusions on both feet, scoped right ankle, scoped right knee, repaired meniscus. Healed quickly as I followed what he said. Will be having surgery on torn acl, once I get my MRI done.. I will require knee replacement surgery in the next five years and won't hesitate to see him again. He is awesome and so is his staff

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Arrogant. Extemely arrogant. Does not listen to complaints of patients. Limited knowledge, and experience tried really hard to sell you the image that he is a "Trauma" surgeon and will try to fit his patients into this mold. Tends to look for the most complicated sugical route, disregarding the needs of the patient. Follow up was terrible.He is a butcher and I am living a nightmare because of his actions.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Bed side manner sucks but excellent surgeon. Very knowledgable for such a young Dr. The Casting staff was great. Only problem they left s lot of stitches on that ended up causing great pain. After a nurse removed theissed stitches thins wereuch better.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Amazing Doctor and Surgeon! Just had reconstructive foot surgery - now I am in a cast and recovering. After waiting about 16 years and having two surgeries before seeing Dr. Hammond, I was finally diagnosed, and within six months had surgery!! He is amazing, so friendly, the cast techs that work with him are super nice too! He makes time to see each one of his patients, always really friendly, always has a smile on his face (that's a good thing, some doctors don't look happy to be there), very knowledgable, answers any questions, and the list goes on. I really recommend this doctor! At first I was weary about having the surgery, now I'm prepared to have the second surgery on my other foot! :)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Hammond performed forefoot reconstruction (revision surgery) as a result of a failed procedure performed by another surgeon. I was sceptical going in, and I must say the result is fantastic. I'm seven months post surgery, and am miles ahead of where I was. Apart from having to be in a cast for 8 weeks, boot for another 4 weeks, the result was worth the pain for sure. Caroline is also fantastic support for Dr. Hammond. I can always count on her to fit Dr. Hammond's schedule with mine when possible. Just now lining up to have the other foot corrected. I'm very confident in Dr. Hammond's skill, and am looking forward to having two feet that are pain free! Thanks guys!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Almost two years ago I was involved in a serious accident. I was on my was to Brandon and that was the first trip that day. After the Dr. Began to rattle off my injuries, I was fortunate not to have any head injuries. My most severe of injuries were that I broke my tibia and tibia and smashed my ankle. I had several other injuries but I they would heal. Dr. Hammond to the rescue. Because of a pre-existing condition most Dr's would probably turn the other way. Dr. Hammond explained what he was going to do. It took three foot surgeries and things are looking up. Dr. Hammond is a pretty cool Dr. His office staff is wonderful, if you ask a question and not sure of the answer she will find it and follow up with you. She bubbly and very accommodating , and Dr. Hammond saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014