Ratings for Dr. Glenn Murray

I have been going to Absolute Cosmetics for treatment for wrinkles and fillers for over 15 years. They are very experienced and knowledgeable about the anatomy of the face which is important, I have only ever had a great experience and result. 10/10. Alway felt listened to and given the best service.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2020

Treatment went well. The post operative care that you receive at this clinic is world class. All staff are professional and friendly. The nurses are fantastic, know what they are doing and are prepared to go above and beyond. Dr Murray is the nicest doctor you will meet and he makes you feel extremely comfortable with your treatment, he answers all your questions and is there for you 24/7 if needed.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2020

I have had 2 procedures done at Absolute Cosmetics. The first one was lipo to my stomach and my flanks and the second one was my legs. I was very nervous going in as this is something I have always talked about but never actioned. After having my three kids it was going to be about me and the nurses there made me feel so comfortable with my decision and made all my nerves and worries go away. They were just so so nice. They answered all my questions and looked after me better then what I thought. Dr. Murray what can I say. He was just an all rounder nice person/doctor and NOT once made me feel like I shouldn’t be there and selfish about my decision. He made me feel comfortable and at ease when discussing the procedure and the after affect of it all. He was brilliant at what he did for me and I have minimal scarring from it all. He always made me feel good about myself even after the procedure when you don’t look your best. This was the best decision I have ever made for myself besides having my kids and getting married. I have always had body images and would complain every day about my weight and how I looked. Now, I love myself. I love how my clothes hang, I love how I look and feel. It has shaped my body in a way that now I look in the mirror and go yep like you today, I am a runner and do around 80Km a week and there are just some things that don’t budge. So now after having the above procedures I run with my head higher and my clothes feel better. So if anybody is wondering should I, yes go for it!! you will not look back and you feel fantastic!!! Thanks again Dr. Murray and your staff! Feel a million dollars and yes from the procedure but also from a doctor and staff who made the whole experience worthwhile and easy Would I recommend this clinic ABSOLUTELY and would I recommend Dr. Murray of course! He was nurturing, caring and brilliant at what he did!! His staff, well nothing to fault there as well. The best part is after a year they still remember you.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2020

Recently had a breast augmentation surgery performed in early December at Absolute Cosmetic Medicine to repair high-seated implants that I had inserted in a clinic in Sydney 5 months earlier. Dr. Murray was great and he talked me through all the options during my consultation. I can tell you that you can notice the difference between good quality implants and cheaper ones. They not only sit nicer and look more natural, but they feel softer. This is why it is worth paying the extra to get them done properly. All the nurses and admin staff at ACM are friendly, caring and made the experience easy for me. Dr. Murray is very experienced and the fact that he is contactable on his mobile anytime after surgery just shows what a great doctor he is!! Thank you so much for fixing my implants I now have breasts that I love and they feel and look totally natural.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2020

I have an amazing experience with absolute cosmetic, thank you so much to Dr.Murray done an amazing job On my Breast augmentation, I’m so very happy with the results very pleasant. and Also I felt completely safe and have been look after really well,Thank you so much to all lovely nurses and the girls In receptionists is very lovely very friendly and helpful and Vicki one of my favourite❤️. definitely recommended 💯 Thank you so much🙏🙏🙏

flag | Submitted December 17, 2019

I had breast reduction via vasor lipo I highly recommend Dr Glenn Murray and his staff and nurse's thank you for looking after me.... If your thinking about seeing him than you won't be disappointed...

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

Amazing experience from start to finish. Dr Murray, the lovely nurses and receptionists and every part of the support was fantastic. Couldn't be happier with my augmentation results and dealing with absolute cosmetic. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Dr Murray and the girls are absolutely amazing! Could not recommend them enough! Dr Murray done an amazing job on my breast augmentation and I felt completely safe and looked after the whole time. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Murray and his team. I had a botched boob job done previously, due to a ruptured implant it was necessary to have a removal/ replacement. I wish I had gone to absolute cosmetics initially. The end result is fantastic. The entire procedure from start to finish was amazingly stress-free. I felt I was in good hands. The post care post-surgery could not be faulted. How many surgeons do you know who ring you themselves to check on your wellbeing? All the staff are friendly and very professional. Dr Murray, I believe takes great pride in his work. Unbelievably good. Can't thank all the staff enough.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

After an initial consultation with Dr Murray regarding bilateral blepharoplasty, I asked him what else I could have done to refresh my ageing skin. He explained all the options available and his honest and professional manner regarding my expectations made me confident to go ahead with the blepharoplasty and some further cosmetic procedures. I am 8 weeks post procedures and delighted with the natural-looking results. He had explained to me that I would not look pretty for up to 3 weeks following Erbium laser treatment and he certainly wasn’t wrong about that but I am very pleased with the results now. I can honestly say that none of the procedures I had could be described as painful uncomfortable for a short time but not painful. Dr Murray rang me the evening after my procedure to check all was OK and that I had no problems. At all my post-procedure appointments he and his team of nurses were very professional but friendly answering any queries I had and giving me instructions regarding the care of my skin. I cannot fault any of the treatment I received and as a nurse, I have a good background to compare. Anyone thinking of seeking cosmetic procedures I recommend Absolute Cosmetics as I don’t feel you could get better treatment or results elsewhere. I would also like to commend his reception and administration staff all of whom I found courteous and helpful. All in all Dr Murray has an exceptional team working alongside him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Dr. Glenn Murray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal