Ratings for Dr. Peter Gladstone

Dr. Gladstone has apparently moved to British Columbia, Canada I will miss him and feel a little lost without him here now. Their office said they'd get someone else to look after me but I'm reluctant to take their recommendation as they didn't even call me with that news when I came in for my annual checkup with him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Gladston is an expert in his field . He saved my husbands life recognizing that he was about to have a hert attack and caught it in time. He really is an amazing Dr. and we have great fth in him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Gladstone talked me through and explained everything that was going on during my angioplasty procedure.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

My husband was at work having chest and back pains, he was taken to Scarborough General hospital, they determined he was having a heart attack, was rushed from there to Scarborough Centenary hospital, and within minutes they had him looked after, his main artery was blocked 100% Dr. Glandstone saved his life.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014